Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Went to the spa and had the cheapest treatment - toes painted. She could’ve done that herself, she’s only done that to show to the gram and say she’s been.

Reactions: 5

feefifofum

If she knew she wanted to stay in the hotel again she could have gone to the food market (my highlight in Madrid) being a ‘culture’ girl and bought herself some amazing bits for dinner. I’m salivating just thinking about all of the fresh olives, breads, meats and cheeses etc.

It’s exciting when you first get to go somewhere cool for work but she really doesn’t realise that this is just really normal for a lot of people
I went to Madrid for my sisters hen do, that market is amazing isn’t it!!! So many fabulous places for tapas too, what a wasted opportunity

Reactions: 4

pickaname

Chatty Member
I admit if I am proud of myself. HOWEVER I chose my audience. I say it to certain people at work or my boyfriend or my mum or my children or my friends. Never to a shit ton of random strangers. And I actually have things to be proud of.

countryisbroken

Anyone else curious as to what the insurance ppl said because ever the professional Charl , didn’t finish the one story before harping on about fucking birds !!!!!

Booklover

VIP Member
JFC the difference between those photos. She is a fat, shady barefaced liar. And there’s plenty more in controllable pics to come at the actual wedding. We are here for it, Charl, you lying cow 🍿🍿🍿

That photo from the second hen do really does show that Stan is her double. Poor kid. Hopefully his school will raise the BLOODY OBVIOUS Sticklers symptoms so Charl can stop pulling the wool over her eyes.

Also, from the hen do photo it looks like Karen made more of an effort for her soon to be DiL’s hen do than she did for her daughter’s wedding. There is something quite curious about that family dynamic methinks 🤨 *Edited* to say on a closer look, I’m not sure the lady (back row second from the left) is Karen after all 🙌
Her mum is in the middle, wearing black.

Blondie

VIP Member
Don't go giving Charlotte ideas haha had enough of her talking about what's going on in her fanny

• Sick
  • Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
What a fecking cow!!!!!!

So for herself she bought a Sweatshirt, Leggings, Pyjamas, Thongs 🤢 Phone Charm, Candles, Plant and Plant Pots and a Hairband and tiny bottle of Perfume for her Daughter. Nothing for the 2 boys or Hubby 😡😡😡

It’s all me me me. I hate her with a passion 😡😡😡
A jumper she didn’t like, but liked the colour……make it make sense…
---
“Dog” peanut butter. I assume it’s the salt content but I’ll take 0.4% salt over palm oil any day and I BET you mine was cheaper than the “dog” one. I’m sure there are salt free ones even cheaper than mine (but still without the palm oil)

Attachments

skintsocks

VIP Member
Probably takes ages to cut back the undergrowth if you can’t see what you’re doing. Is she wearing her crocs with her bridesmaid dress?

• Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
The mirena coil has the lowest hormones of any hormonal contraception as it’s localised in your cervix. Therefore if she’s getting terrible side effects with it then the likelihood of them being much worse on others is high.

Like another poster I got pregnant with it, but until then I loved it. No periods and no mood swings/excessive hormonal feelings. What’s not to like?

Booklover

VIP Member
Size 13 is quiet this morning. Probably extremely busy getting through the homework her ‘management’ gave her for Operation Content Pivot Desperation. I wonder if there’ll be any more subtle but significant changes to the Insta bio…. 🍿🍿🍿
'Operation Content Pivot Desperation' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: