Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
To be fair we mainly do the free swimming. And often there for 6 hours plus my kids would do that all day. But we go abroad cp. haven't been to English one for a long time.
Nothing wrong with just doing swimming either it's the best thing usually and cp is so over priced for activities in the uk. Also I bet you a thread title they go bowling tonight.

Reactions: 1

Kjbsjb

That damage looks like it’s come from the bath?
Yep I think the same ! My husband once set a bath running and forgot 🙄 I was at the supermarket, opened the front door and it was like bleeding niagra falls in the hallway! He had no clue sat in kitchen ( other side of house ) that was for an hour tops! So I reckon someone set a bath running and they all forgot about it ?!

• Haha

Hello its me

VIP Member
Gone already
To be fair if he's in a kennels and it probably be better for him if it's anything like my local one it's 3 massive walks per day and quite alot of attention. But I'm not sure if all kennels are like that? As mine is decently small and ran by a lovely family that lives on the premises and owns lots of land for the dogs to run around and play with the staff

Wilks4

Can definitely bring dogs though from what I gather it’s more dog tolerate than dog friendly (not allowed inside anywhere other than 1 restaurant at Whinfell anyway) and need to be kept on leads. Dog lodges tend to get booked up well in advance

so they definitely could’ve taken Merlin but obviously wanted the convenience of not having a dog for a week

I find it strange she hasn’t mentioned if he is boarding/stopping with somebody. More than likely I imagine somebody is popping around to their house a couple of times a day to let him in the garden. That poor dog deserves better
Totally agree on the dog tolerant . We took our dog when we went and he would of been much better staying at home with grandparents having long walks off lead everyday so if I went again we wouldnt take our dog either so kind of understand her not doing. X

bumbleebee91

She’s replied to the comment and has now deleted it!
Why has she got the lights on when it’s daytime?! Especially after the lights could potentially be a hazard. Also loving how she keeps going on about the kitchen being flooded but not the bathroom?!
What did she say in her reply to that comment?

instasham13

Chatty Member
Where are they off to on holiday? Guessing its a UK one with the stuff she's packed.
---
Just read back and see it's Centre Parks. 😃

Last edited:

Tamara

VIP Member
She’s going to be unbearable over the next couple of days. I might have to just follow on here instead of viewing her posts myself. Has anyone found out what summit she is going too? I am sure there must be something online about it.
49E86BA7-A104-4B2C-97D4-A498E37AED1B.jpeg

It was posted further up the thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The eldest Son’s Dad & Girlfriend look really lovely.

Spotlessly clean, and nothing like Size 23 Slob and hubby 🙄

It’s a pity the Son doesn’t stay there permanently because he’d be better put out everyday and not wearing cheap, shitey ill fitting clothes and trainers!!

She must hate seeing the ex and his girlfriend!! The green eyed monster would be surfacing I bet 😝
Where are you seeing this…????

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Why the fuck are her children in their pyjamas already? Mine are still in their swimming things, in and out of the pool, and will be until after an al fresco dinner. My youngest is the same age as Stan, and would not even entertain the idea of pyjamas until bedtime
Where are you seeing the kids in their jammies?????