Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s claimed PIP (Personal Independent Payment) for her wee daughter because she has a “syndrome” 🙄

It’s a chunk of money every month yet she probably wouldn’t spend it on the child it was intended for as milk maid dresses, £15 Shower Gels and £11 eye masks soon add up 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Scotblock

VIP Member
Its the only item of clothing that she can squeeze herself into. Also is it really necessary to have a 'service station break' on a journey that's two hours long? They're not driving the length of the country.
Yeah but to be fair Charlotte needs to eat every hour on the hour or her boobs shrink 😂😂

• Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
tbh im surprised she’s still gone. The last thing I’d wanna do after my house flooded would be to leave it slightly damp with no doors / windows open. Good luck with the potential mould that could bring about. I’d be prioritising getting it sorted, don’t think my mind could cope going away and knowing it wasn’t being sorted 🤣
No talk of dehumidifiers. Would have had a couple on the go (one upstairs, one down) from the get go.
---
I’m the same…I’m an 18-20 and I continually ask my husband whether I’m as wide as her, both in the face and in the arse 😂 I just don’t believe that we can fit in the same size clothes!
Right??!!

I’m under no illusions to my real size, but it still makes me go “am I deluded?”

jayne2240

VIP Member
I was going to say the exact same. If you are gpomg out for dinner, what kind of greedy fat cunt goes to McDonald’s on route?! Its no wonder shes so fat.
Betty I’ve been wanting to ask for so long but I know it’s off topic so I’ve refrained but I must know - who is the woman in your profile pic?

• Haha

lexi5436

I’ve never had a coil but surely if you only had it removed 7 days ago you wouldn’t be instantly spouting about how much better you feel & how your water retention is gone!!!!

Surely your Hormones will take a wee while to adjust and come back to normal.

I can’t believe she’s not discussed the “elephant in the room” apart from her 😛 and the issue of why he can’t go and have a vasectomy!!!
---
I can’t believe she wore that fecking dress to the ten pin bowling!!!!! And why is she not wearing the bowling shoes that everyone else is made to wear 😡😡😡😡😡
---
You don’t get given bowling shoes anymore, we’ve not had them at our local one for years.
Agree with the dress though. She looks utterly ridiculous!

MardieT

Chatty Member
Never knew Charlotte was a fan girl of beggy meldrum. That's no surprise really, since they were both in the same online world as youtubers but, I haven't seen her comment or like any of her posts
Along time ago they did this book club thing where Charlotte, Meldrum and Katie Ellison read the same book then did an Instagram live to chat about what they thought about the book. I found it very awkward and it didn’t seem like we’re all really that close.
That just randomly stopped and now I never see them all really interact together so I’m not sure if something went on or there was some kind of falling out 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sjane

If they're going straight from CP to the wedding I presume the poor dog isn't coming on holiday with them 😢
Our dogs will be coming on their second holiday of the year next month with us all, their family, why has he never been away with them? It's so sad. I hope he isn't shoved in a kennel for the week 😭