Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocoapops

Do they still test kids eyes and hearing in reception?
They do in our county. The test picked up that my daughter’s best friend couldn’t hear in one ear. Schools can also request a hearing test later on if they have concerns, if worried about sight it’s usually mentioned to parents for them to book an opticians appointment.

Reactions: 2

Scotblock

VIP Member
I’m hoping o have the correct summit but the “digital” approach made me think it would be this one.

Welshgirlie77

My question is this: What did she wear in order for her spaniel ears to be within flapping distance of each other, when they usually have adequate parking space available for a fiat 500? And why doesn't she do that more often?

But they did then look like.....
---

Is there now? How do you know that exactly? What do you have to confess to us all? 😂
I’m saying nothing 😂

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
Why deviate from her favourite subject - herself 😂

Don’t the agency give guidance to them all. I suppose they put the time into the big name accounts and the rest can sink or swim. They need a certain proportion on their books and sometimes the crap ones can make the good ones look even better
They pass on freebies and ads, that's it

mummy_3

Chatty Member
Is that not classed as a proxy sale then?
Yes but on a busy day when parents come in and buy it "for themselves" then pass to someone outside I dont think theres much we could do as its happened. I have heard some stores are refusing to stock it to save all that hassle as lots of parents have been kicking off because they want to buy it for their kids.

Welshgirlie77

urgh I work in a supermarket and HATE seeing the parents buying their primary school kids prime energy... ENERGY. We have a big challenge 25 sticker on the stand saying its a restricted item but parents are still buying it and passing it to their kids to down as soon as they leave the store. Fair enough buy the normal prime but not the one that has energy written on it. Why give a child that much caffeine?
I’ve never seen the cans instore anywhere, just assumed they’d not reached the uk yet apart from those shops that sell them way overpriced lol

Blondie

VIP Member
Omg I'm going to have to go see, I need some entertainment
---
Are the kids on half term? She mentioned they have 2 weeks off?

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Is it really only 10 miles??? The way she’s going on you’d think she was taking a sleeper train from Aberdeen to London! Can’t she drive to it? I work more than 10 miles from my work & it only takes me half an hour to commute.
She’s good at making mountains out of molehills isn’t she!
Bit further than 10 miles but not very far at all

E534C425-F3BE-4B72-8C98-0FF14954BCD0.jpeg

Welshgirlie77

Makes me laugh that she barely interacts with people in the comments. Her bowling reel only had 6 people commenting 🙈 and she cba to reapond to them(apart from to one person who also happens to be with the same management). You can tell that they are all told to interact on each other’s posts for engagement.
---
Has she deleted a comment on her Plenty post? Says there are 5 comments on my Ig but only 4 are showing.
Says there are 6 for me and can only see 4 lol

Dancerxoxo

urgh I work in a supermarket and HATE seeing the parents buying their primary school kids prime energy... ENERGY. We have a big challenge 25 sticker on the stand saying its a restricted item but parents are still buying it and passing it to their kids to down as soon as they leave the store. Fair enough buy the normal prime but not the one that has energy written on it. Why give a child that much caffeine?
Is that not classed as a proxy sale then?