Charlotte Taylor #32 Charpaldi on tour equals the back of a tram. She stinks of rat wee but don’t give a damn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really suggesting she worked for 17 hours yesterday? She films herself putting the washing on and wiping the sides. How does it take 17 hours to do anything she does?
---
And they stopped at a service station to drive 2 hours? Is she okay?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Anyone else curious as to what the insurance ppl said because ever the professional Charl , didn’t finish the one story before harping on about bleeping birds !!!!!

Reactions: 4
Come discover ‘Plenty tubeless flexisheets with me’ slurs size 13 after at least a couple of glasses of Prosecco or some such.

Honestly, what a pathetic existence.

This ‘content,’ Charl, is not a job. Give it up and get an actual job, you lazy cow.
---
Also, here’s a pic of size 13 looking like she’s about to be choked by her own vagina boob.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm 30 seconds into the house flood vlog, you can tell how excited she is to use this as content! Literally she is absolutely buzzing to say our house flooded, she has an excited smile which she is trying to hide. Also, her lips look non existent at the start of this, really weird, her teeth look more prominent.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
💯 this. She’s going to milk the house flood and ensuing ‘mini reno’ for every last second of ‘content.’ Between that and the wedding stationery/cricut content (intended partly to attempt to distract her followers from the authentic, pics she can’t veto/edit of size 23 at the wedding with all the glam BMs), she’s got content for at least the next month.

Tick tock, tick tock, Charl. Won’t be long until you need to GET AN ACTUAL JOB.

I'm 30 seconds into the house flood vlog, you can tell how excited she is to use this as content! Literally she is absolutely buzzing to say our house flooded, she has an excited smile which she is trying to hide. Also, her lips look non existent at the start of this, really weird, her teeth look more prominent.

Reactions: 11
I swear I see her tits more often than I see mine. If she has seriously taken those children to centerparcs and they do sweet FA I am going to lose it. What is the point of being on devices in a room at home and then going somewhere else and doing the exact same thing? There's so much to do there. I can't even comprehend the fact that her brothers' wedding means so little to her that she's rocking up straight from holiday and not making any kind of effort to be the bridesmaid she should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s the way she pulls up the dress to cover her boobs but then it instantly falls down again 🤣
In her head it’s because the dress is too big 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It’s the way she pulls up the dress to cover her boobs but then it instantly falls down again 🤣
In her head it’s because the dress is too big 😅
She pulled it up and then pulled it back down again?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her ads always tank. She never proofreads them properly and they're always filmed in her house 'cos she's got no creativity or originality. The Plenty one has 160 likes and the four comments are from her nan and that other instatwat brummymummyof2 and Charl's replies. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a shame she didn't use the plenty when she had the flood would have made the ad more Interesting..... or maybe it's a ploy to gain more views. Guess what nobody is interested
---
We've traveled 10 hours to a centre parcs in the Netherlands and guess what my kids were straight in the pool. That's the best and free thing 🤣🤣 come on kids wear your selves out!!

Reactions: 10
From her videos she sounds like she busting her gut to spill the beans on which child flooded the house lol

Reactions: 11
What's happened to the end of her Center Parcs reel? It just cuts off in the middle of her speaking.

Reactions: 6
She’s spending her time on holiday putting reels together….? Really? What a bleeping sad act.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s spending her time on holiday putting reels together….? Really? What a bleeping sad act.
All her kids memories will be of their stupid mother with her phone in her hand, I see Billiam always seems to have his phone on him aswell, suppose she can’t enforce phone usage when she is addicted to being on it 24/7. When I go away I hardly take photos because we are just living in the moment. Not everything needs a photo or video to remember it by

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her sat outside saying ‘hi’ with that stupid wave has infuriated me more than it should have 🤣 the sweet innocent girl next door act she puts on drives me INSANE though

Reactions: 16
Its the only item of clothing that she can squeeze herself into. Also is it really necessary to have a 'service station break' on a journey that's two hours long? They're not driving the length of the country.
Yeah but to be fair Charlotte needs to eat every hour on the hour or her boobs shrink 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.