Charlotte Taylor #32 Charpaldi on tour equals the back of a tram. She stinks of rat wee but don’t give a damn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they go to CP, shes say outside on her own drinking and the kids are all sitting inside the chalet…..

GET THE KIDS OUT AND GET THEM DOING SOMETHING, ANYTHING,THAT DOESNT INVOLVE SITTING INDOORS GLUED TO SCREENS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL BLATANTLY ON DEVICES!!!!!!! And why is she dressed like that? Can she seriously not fit into any other items of clothing now?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s only 2 hours away?! I have no idea where it is she’s gone but the way she went on I thought it was a 7 hour drive or something!! Has she seriously never seen a pheasant before? They’re a complete pain in the arse and never get out the way at this time of year. God she’s such a wet wipe!

Reactions: 14
Its the only item of clothing that she can squeeze herself into. Also is it really necessary to have a 'service station break' on a journey that's two hours long? They're not driving the length of the country.
Exactly! And saying the kids are tired is bullshit, she's just said that as an excuse for them to be inside on their tablets while she drinks budwiser on her own with her book.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s only 2 hours away?! I have no idea where it is she’s gone but the way she went on I thought it was a 7 hour drive or something!! Has she seriously never seen a pheasant before? They’re a complete pain in the arse and never get out the way at this time of year. God she’s such a wet wipe!
She’s at the Whinfell Forest Center Parcs in Cumbria. I google mapped it earlier because I’m a sad act and it take 2hrs and 16 to get there from hers 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The kids are “tired” from the “travelling”

HAHA!!!!! 2hrs up the motorway isnt exactly travelling Charlotte you dumb fool. Get a bleeping grip.

Reactions: 28
She says she doesn't want to name the child and make them feel bad but she's happy to milk the situation for content.
She's defo been drinking in the stories can always tell by her eyes. I like a drink as much as the next person but I even I wonder if she has a problem with alcohol. Her whole life seems to revolve around alcohol and food.
Also have to agree with everyone else I am currently a size 18 and she is definitely bigger than me but why lie about it, we can see your size with all the unflattering videos and pictures you post.

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how excited she was to see a pheasant 😂 the same woman who said she loves nature and the outdoors.

Most kids would be desperate to stretch their legs and get exploring when arriving at Center Parcs. Mine always want to check out the park and we’d head off exploring. Pretty obvious her kids are inside glued to their screens as always.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She's bleeping pissed on Budweiser already. She's bleeping cracked one open while Frank takes the car away to park??? Seriously??? She said the weather's lovely, so why the duck are you drinking alone while your kids are indoors on screens. The car journey was only TWO hours ffs, they can't be tired after such a short journey!
And maybe lay off the beer you twit and proofread your work!

Attachments

• Wow
That bloody baby voice when she's whispering so she doesn't scare the pheasant, makes me bum hole twitch 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Jesus she is hammered. The voice, and the tits!! Put them away and dress for your size

• Sick
  • Haha
First day and clearly not been swimming? If they had her hair would be wet and she would’ve mentioned how proud she is of wearing a swim suit.
What have they done? Oh, we need to wait for a vlog which can be edited etc.

Reactions: 9
I know it’s Charl and our expectations are low - but I’m seriously shocked she’s got those poor kids indoors! What a waste of their first day - we were there a few months ago with our 5 year old, we arrived early to spend a couple of hours swimming, dropped our cases into the lodge then back out at tea time for a wander round and a meal. I feel so sad for them 😔

• Sad
I don't think they have done anything except arrive then go out for tea.
In between those 2 things, she's been drinking reading and probably watching tiktok and the kids have been on the tablets
---
But that's OK because they deserve a rest!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That bloody baby voice when she's whispering so she doesn't scare the pheasant, makes me bum hole twitch 🤢🤢🤢
Oh my days, I had to click off it and come here, it was literally giving me the dry heaves. She’s so bleeping unlikeable and fake!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Reporting in from Center Parcs here. 😂 I think we may have nearly had a close encounter at the pedalo area from the looks of things….👀

No sightings as yet but we’ve arrived, been swimming, been to Starbucks, been for a walk, been out for food, been to the entertainment arcades for a little bit and now putting the littlest one to bed. Before we meet up again in that lodge for a for more drinks and the kids can play outside and enjoy the rest of the sun. Like most other people, no has been on any kind of electronic device as the weather is fantastic. When we all got here, no one was tired from travelling (I thought only 90 year old Dowager Countesses would be tired after travelling for 2 hours) and even the two year old wanted to go swimming. 😂

Really hoping the Taylor children actually get outside for the majority of the rest of their break as the weather forecast looks brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She is pissed as a fart, which means she’s probably been drinking most of the afternoon. Bet those poor kids have just been cooped up on the tablets since they arrived. How does she not get Mum guilt over doing precisely NOTHING with her children?!

• Sad
Reporting in from Center Parcs here. 😂 I think we may have nearly had a close encounter at the pedalo area from the looks of things….👀

No sightings as yet but we’ve arrived, been swimming, been to Starbucks, been for a walk, been out for food, been to the entertainment arcades for a little bit and now putting the littlest one to bed. Before we meet up again in that lodge for a for more drinks and the kids can play outside and enjoy the rest of the sun. Like most other people, no has been on any kind of electronic device as the weather is fantastic. When we all got here, no one was tired from travelling (I thought only 90 year old Dowager Countesses would be tired after travelling for 2 hours) and even the two year old wanted to go swimming. 😂

Really hoping the Taylor children actually get outside for the majority of the rest of their break as the weather forecast looks brilliant.
Love this! I was just coming to say what kids get to CP and don’t immediately hound their parents to go swimming?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.