Charlotte Taylor #32 Charpaldi on tour equals the back of a tram. She stinks of rat wee but don’t give a damn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlogging the 'flood' is surely a whole new level of desperation for #content, even for her. And of course she couldn't resist announcing Nibby's wedding is on Friday.
I haven't been near anything charl on a while because she made me want to pick out my eyes and this is horrific of me but I seem the title of the yt vid and just though 'ha good' awful I know
---
I haven't been near anything charl on a while because she made me want to pick out my eyes and this is horrific of me but I seem the title of the yt vid and just though 'ha good' awful I know.
Also I had to laugh when she said 'this isnt a bashing video it was a complete accident' anyone with a bit of sense knew it would of been an accident and not her kid purposely flooding the house malicious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg that's the worst screenshot of her I've ever seen that's hideous 🤣🤣 and I can't believe she's actually going straight from Center Parcs on Friday to the wedding, how stressful for them all!? Surely she will have to be there early as one of the bridesmaids for getting ready? She must have known the wedding date well in advance, why on earth would you book a holiday for this week? Or at least come home on Thursday.
Cos she’s selfish. Her kids get 2 weeks off in May. She could have booked last week but she’s probably gone this week as it’s cheaper I assume, with most schools being back. Can’t actually believe she’s a bridesmaid and she’s going there straight from her week away. How selfish and inconsiderate can you be!!

Reactions: 15
She looks bigger than I’ve ever seen her in that vlog. Even knowing she contorts, filters and photoshops herself, the difference between the hen do pics and this are scary. She’s piling on the weight.

I’m only commenting on her size because of her lies. I’m a size 18 currently, and even knowing her saying she’s a size 14 is a pile of crap, it makes me question myself and whether I’m deluded. I’m at least 2-4 sizes smaller than her in reality….and am an 18 (and similar height).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
tbh im surprised she’s still gone. The last thing I’d wanna do after my house flooded would be to leave it slightly damp with no doors / windows open. Good luck with the potential mould that could bring about. I’d be prioritising getting it sorted, don’t think my mind could cope going away and knowing it wasn’t being sorted 🤣

Reactions: 12
She looks bigger than I’ve ever seen her in that vlog. Even knowing she contorts, filters and photoshops herself, the difference between the hen do pics and this are scary. She’s piling on the weight.

I’m only commenting on her size because of her lies. I’m a size 18 currently, and even knowing her saying she’s a size 14 is a pile of crap, it makes me question myself and whether I’m deluded. I’m at least 2-4 sizes smaller than her in reality….and am an 18 (and similar height).
I’m the same…I’m an 18-20 and I continually ask my husband whether I’m as wide as her, both in the face and in the arse 😂 I just don’t believe that we can fit in the same size clothes!

Reactions: 8
tbh im surprised she’s still gone. The last thing I’d wanna do after my house flooded would be to leave it slightly damp with no doors / windows open. Good luck with the potential mould that could bring about. I’d be prioritising getting it sorted, don’t think my mind could cope going away and knowing it wasn’t being sorted 🤣
No talk of dehumidifiers. Would have had a couple on the go (one upstairs, one down) from the get go.
---
I’m the same…I’m an 18-20 and I continually ask my husband whether I’m as wide as her, both in the face and in the arse 😂 I just don’t believe that we can fit in the same size clothes!
Right??!!

I’m under no illusions to my real size, but it still makes me go “am I deluded?”

Reactions: 5
Just watched Floodgate and that looks hell of a lot of damage for just a tap in the sink left on which wasn’t on full flow, I’m calling bullshit!

Reactions: 17
Dont worry she probably has Nicky coming over every day to air the house a bit.

• Haha
Did you suck up all the flood water yourself Charl, 'cos ya bleeping water retention ain't gone anywhere now has it you lying, deceiving cow.
Literally a few days between this insta post pic and the vlog.
I can't stop flicking between the 2 pics.

• Haha
Did you suck up all the flood water yourself Charl, 'cos ya bleeping water retention ain't gone anywhere now has it you lying, deceiving cow.
Literally a few days between this insta post pic and the vlog.
I can’t deal with this. We’ve never seen her so truthfully. This is insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clearly already drunk here and sounds mentally unhinged

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why us she still wearing milk maid dresses at centre parcs
Its the only item of clothing that she can squeeze herself into. Also is it really necessary to have a 'service station break' on a journey that's two hours long? They're not driving the length of the country.

• Haha
  • Wow
Why is she bleating on about being so happy whilst sounding like she’s on the verge of crying?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Charlotte your dresses are TOO SMALL, that’s why your boobs are hanging out

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.