Charlotte Taylor #32 Charpaldi on tour equals the back of a tram. She stinks of rat wee but don’t give a damn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol! She usually has her little theme tune on her YouTube videos but she’s left it silent for dramatic effect!
---
She’s had to sit down because it’s so dramatic
She looks MASSIVE in this screen shot.

Hard to hide your size for a full YouTube video!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sure the child who supposedly left the tap on feels dreadful enough without this tragedy content piled on top of them

Reactions: 18
Lol! She usually has her little theme tune on her YouTube videos but she’s left it silent for dramatic effect!
---
Omg that's the worst screenshot of her I've ever seen that's hideous 🤣🤣 and I can't believe she's actually going straight from Center Parcs on Friday to the wedding, how stressful for them all!? Surely she will have to be there early as one of the bridesmaids for getting ready? She must have known the wedding date well in advance, why on earth would you book a holiday for this week? Or at least come home on Thursday.

Reactions: 14
Why announce to everyone that they’ll be out of the house this week?! I’m not sure if their family is house-sitting for them, but I certainly wouldn’t advertise my absence to potential burglars

Reactions: 20
She’s replied to the comment and has now deleted it!
Why has she got the lights on when it’s daytime?! Especially after the lights could potentially be a hazard. Also loving how she keeps going on about the kitchen being flooded but not the bathroom?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why announce to everyone that they’ll be out of the house this week?! I’m not sure if their family is house-sitting for them, but I certainly wouldn’t advertise my absence to potential burglars
I noticed she mentioned cameras aaages ago, so maybe she has cctv not that that deters burglars these days
---
She should have used PLENTY of that kitchen roll for her flooded floors. See what I did there 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s replied to the comment and has now deleted it!
Why has she got the lights on when it’s daytime?! Especially after the lights could potentially be a hazard. Also loving how she keeps going on about the kitchen being flooded but not the bathroom?!
What did she say in her reply to that comment?

Reactions: 1
I am dying at her doing a kitchen roll advert, should have used it to mop up The Great Flood, Charlotte. 😂😭

• Haha
Where are they off to on holiday? Guessing its a UK one with the stuff she's packed.
---
Just read back and see it's Centre Parks. 😃

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Makes me laugh that she barely interacts with people in the comments. Her bowling reel only had 6 people commenting 🙈 and she cba to reapond to them(apart from to one person who also happens to be with the same management). You can tell that they are all told to interact on each other’s posts for engagement.
---
Has she deleted a comment on her Plenty post? Says there are 5 comments on my Ig but only 4 are showing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh that she barely interacts with people in the comments. Her bowling reel only had 6 people commenting 🙈 and she cba to reapond to them(apart from to one person who also happens to be with the same management). You can tell that they are all told to interact on each other’s posts for engagement.
---
Has she deleted a comment on her Plenty post? Says there are 5 comments on my Ig but only 4 are showing.
Says there are 6 for me and can only see 4 lol

Reactions: 2
---

Why comment and then delete it?
She didn’t have to even say it was one of the kids, she didn’t have to say anything at all because NO-ONE GIVES A duck! She’s being passive aggressive with the child by mentioning it was one of them but not naming them. The child responsible will feel like crap knowing their mother has told the Internet. She’s a vile mother.

Reactions: 21
---
Christ, this screenshot should have come with a trigger warning, tit myself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.