Charlotte Taylor #32 Charpaldi on tour equals the back of a tram. She stinks of rat wee but don’t give a damn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they're going straight from CP to the wedding I presume the poor dog isn't coming on holiday with them 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If they're going straight from CP to the wedding I presume the poor dog isn't coming on holiday with them 😢
Our dogs will be coming on their second holiday of the year next month with us all, their family, why has he never been away with them? It's so sad. I hope he isn't shoved in a kennel for the week 😭

Reactions: 5
Why has Stan got 4 lollies after his hair cut? 1 would of been enough
My sons the same age as Stan and I personally don’t allow them at all as they’re a massive choking hazard. She’s never think about that though.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought that was bizarre to ask the bride to take your stuff to the wedding! Such a self centred twit. It’s not like the bride has enough to do. Why is she showing her minging hair extensions. She just gets more and more peculiar!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m sure Louise Pentland was either sponsored to go or got some sort of upgrade with CP.
I don’t find it bizarre at all that she has asked Nibby to take their stuff to the wedding it’s the exact kind of self centred act I’d like expect from her. The kids would be as well wearing their CP holiday clothes anyway doubt she’s splashed out on special outfits for them

Reactions: 10
I’ve never known anyone who is so insecure but loves themselves so much at the same time! It’s bizarre. She clearly thinks she’s got a great rack and thinks she’s very pretty, even without make up, but she’s so insecure about her size 23 body

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Charlotte did some little pick things with the name Nikky in but they didn't look like they said Nikky at all.
Definitely Nibby!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When did the “flood” happen? Friday? She’s already uploaded a video to YouTube titled “the kitchen flooded - what next?”
She’s absolutely tragic and is out of ideas for content 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
😂 can’t believe she has made that into a video and framing it like she is trying to be helpful to people. Charlotte you are desperate for content, it’s so obvious for anyone to see.

So they are literally turning up on the day of the wedding straight from their holiday.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.