Charlotte Taylor #32 Charpaldi on tour equals the back of a tram. She stinks of rat wee but don’t give a damn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ceiling needs ripping down. Its fucked. If there was that much water to have caused that much damage the bathroom floor will also need ripping out. That’s not someone leaving a tap running accidentally either. A tap left on at full force and deliberately blocking the overflow/leaving the plug in…..
Agree. That is a huge amount of water. From the first stories, it just looked like it was along the joints of the ceiling and had probably come out of the light fittings but it's obviously been a lot more and there is more trapped. I think the plug has been left in too. Bathroom floor will need to come up as well.

What are the things that look like rats' tails on the washing line?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she thinks that it’s ok for them to stay in every day because they’re going away next week.

• Sad
She's got such a busy day. She's got to story the flood, covertly film her kids playing the piano, dick about with the laminator and film a bee on her tit. Definitely doesn't have time to do anything with her kids...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've set up a go fund me if anyone want to donate. I've been off with my kids doing stuff so have missed the drama but caught up. One thing I thought she not got a mop and bucket?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I find clip In extensions tragic unless they’re subtlety done for volume or updos. Charlotte just uses them for her bog standard hairstyle plus a few inches which is just obviously fake and pointless. Reminds me of when I used to buy them off Manchester market when I was 18 and backcombed the tit out of my hair! She’s very cheugy isn’t she.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
“I will fix it”. What a weird statement to make about your house. You won’t fix it, tradespeople will. And surely it should be “we” anyway?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Of course the kids are sat inside on screens when the weather is beautiful outside. What a sad little life they have, addicted to screens while still in infant school. I have no idea why any of the sad saps following her think she is some kind of parent to admire. You know that even though they are going away they will be the kids glued to their screens while at Center Parcs.

Does anyone else find it weird to be going away and having to go straight from there to the wedding? (I am sure the wedding would have been booked way in advance) She’s trying to make out like she’s got some massive part to play in the wedding but there is no way you would book a holiday in the days before if you were hugely involved in the organising.

Reactions: 20
I thought exactly the same about going to the wedding straight from Center Parcs lol, what a burden for the bride to have to take all their clothes and getting ready stuff!! As if she hasn’t got enough to take/think about 🤣 I thought Charlotte was meant to be her greatest supporter!!!! And the amount of stuff you have to take to CPs self catering you’d want to chuck it all at home before going to your brother’s wedding????! I would strongly presume the wedding date was booked before the holiday? Gosh next week she’s going to be washing mad, and will take us along for every load no doubt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if she’d set up the flood herself as she’s desperate for content , and the clean up / redecorating will be a good reason to sit and prattle on about how proud she is of herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣TWAAAAATTTTT

Will house insurance cover you leaving the tap on and flooding your house?

Reactions: 3
When my sister got married, we stayed overnight as it was too far to drive up the morning of the wedding. Just packing up my dress and three suits for husband and sons, and all the paraphernalia you could possibly need for wedding prep was a stress in itself, never mind going straight from a holiday. If I was her, I would just cut the CP trip early by a day. But then all she'll be thinking about is #content.

Reactions: 5
When my sister got married, we stayed overnight as it was too far to drive up the morning of the wedding. Just packing up my dress and three suits for husband and sons, and all the paraphernalia you could possibly need for wedding prep was a stress in itself, never mind going straight from a holiday. If I was her, I would just cut the CP trip early by a day. But then all she'll be thinking about is #content.
If they are going on Monday it will be Monday to Friday break like us. So I assume they will travel to the venue on Friday. Stay the night and wedding on Saturday. But I agree - it seems a strange time to book a holiday

Imagine asking or allowing the BRIDE to transport all your tit to the wedding because YOUVE bizzarly decided to book a holiday that encroaches on the wedding weekend?! Can no other member of the Taylor family help?! Why does it have to be the bride?! Leave the poor girl alone to enjoy her wedding weekend without having her act as pack horse for you lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Imagine asking or allowing the BRIDE to transport all your tit to the wedding because YOUVE bizzarly decided to book a holiday that encroaches on the wedding weekend?! Can no other member of the Taylor family help?! Why does it have to be the bride?! Leave the poor girl alone to enjoy her wedding weekend without having her act as pack horse for you lot!
Exactly. They're all 'so close' apparently. Why can't her parents, or Auntie Debbie take stuff for her. Maybe the wedding is on Friday, I don't think she's said the actual date yet.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I bet the CP trip is gifted. I’m sure their last one was. She needs to sort her parting out, her hairline is receding so badly!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet the CP trip is gifted. I’m sure their last one was. She needs to sort her parting out, her hairline is receding so badly!
Was it? We go a few times a year with a group of friends. We’ll need to look at an alternative in the future as we all pretty much have the same view of this influencer malarkey and there’s no way we’re subbing trips for Charlotte. So that would be 4 families who go twice a year chosing to go else where. I wonder how many new customers they get on the back of giving freebies to influencers?

I have mentioned that we might be there at the same time as Charlotte to the group as one family have particular reasons for never allowing photos of their children on social media. I know they would have zero issue with taking that up immediately with Center Parcs and with Charlotte directly if necessary. I will be keeping a close eye out next week

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.