Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is bitter about not making it as an influencer, more like I think she she has a good life and knows that some people (probs Brogan for 1) try to make there life look better than it is and gets annoyed seeing that fakeness. Like the rest of us do too but because she was close to be a full time influencer she knows even more? Charlotte annoys me but I feel like she’s realler than a lot of others similar to her (or were once similar).

Reactions: 8
So yesterday she was saying her bit on influencers and today she’s posting an AD all over her stories 🙄
Exactly, she wants to have it both ways but this is why she can’t. I found the whole rant odd seeing as she’s still an influencer who gets gifted things herself, and the company she works for us a company that gifts people holidays. The timing of it was clearly aimed at Brogan’s free Disney trip so her stories are on about her own employer.
In her old social media job Shopdisney she was would have been helping chose people to send freebies to, and in her new job from what we’ve seen I’d imagine she’s helping picking people to attend premieres and events to promote Disney plus as her job appears to be about promoting films and shows.
I just find the whole thing weird to be an influencer who also works with influencers moaning about influencers to thousands of people, just not a good look!

Reactions: 9
F6EED203-F689-40AC-922B-406BD9EAE4B4.png

Right… I do not understand her logic, she’s not even a food vlogger
So how has she earned this.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1238234

Right… I do not understand her logic, she’s not even a food vlogger
So how has she earned this.
She’s a total hypocrite. Rants for multiple pages about social media. Pretending she’s fascinated by it all. But happily goes to find sponsors. Her channel is TINY. Don’t tell me she didn’t go to find this freebie PR. She knows she can get a free meal and clearly hunted for it.

She’s an embarrassment. Considering her job is in social media, she’s not very good at it. Who negatively rants And then posts an Ad PR the Same day.

get on the peloton huni, burn off that smug fat smile

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think there’s a real superiority complex going on where she thinks she’s a superior influencer living in London and working a 9-7 (notice how she managed to get that into her story as a dig at those who “only” work 9-5). Charlotte please shut up, you are still working from home half the time! I just think she is so out of touch with the real world (certainly as out of touch as full time influencers are). She was moaning about the cost of living but manages to pay rent on 2 city centre flats at the same time with Adam, plus goes out for meals and has holidays frequently. She has a very high standard of living, and is moaning about the cost of living like it’s really affecting her life in any way other than she has less for her savings account each month. If she was that bothered they would sort their living situation out once and for all and not be paying two lots of rent.

Reactions: 10
I think there’s a real superiority complex going on where she thinks she’s a superior influencer living in London and working a 9-7 (notice how she managed to get that into her story as a dig at those who “only” work 9-5). Charlotte please shut up, you are still working from home half the time! I just think she is so out of touch with the real world (certainly as out of touch as full time influencers are). She was moaning about the cost of living but manages to pay rent on 2 city centre flats at the same time with Adam, plus goes out for meals and has holidays frequently. She has a very high standard of living, and is moaning about the cost of living like it’s really affecting her life in any way other than she has less for her savings account each month. If she was that bothered they would sort their living situation out once and for all and not be paying two lots of rent.
Didn’t she post that she watched the new season of Bridgerton during a work day? And it was about 8 hours worth in a day. She prob has to work til 7 because shes never ever working during 9-5. She constantly posts rubbish during work hours.

she is a total failure. I hate brogan but at least she’s had free holidays etc. Charlotte is an arrogant twt

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Considering how much she goes on about the tories and how they’ve fucked people over, why didn’t she give the PR invite to a struggling family? She is in a position to pay for stuff so why did she need it for free? Give it away and acknowledge your privilege charlotte

Reactions: 11
Why does she think this is something to brag about, some milk with some E numbers added to it yum
20D94188-4D3E-48BB-8BAC-7315FC436A71.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s posted on her fb group about anyone been at AKL lodge since the referb…..

Oh the money she has

And now she’s closing down her fb group….

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s posted on her fb group about anyone been at AKL lodge since the referb…..

Oh the money she has

And now she’s closing down her fb group….
Ahahaha so strange!! Asks a question on the group and then shortly after decides to close it 🤣

• Haha
That’s a shame about her Facebook group , I enjoyed being in it . Guess it died a death during the pandemic !

Reactions: 1
Wow she’s hidden the group from search and stopped comments on her post.
Did it really take that much effort to manage? She could have posted it on her Instagram as that’s where all the group members would have most likely joined from, and a lot won’t see her message on closing it down.

Reactions: 1
Wow she’s hidden the group from search and stopped comments on her post.
Did it really take that much effort to manage? She could have posted it on her Instagram as that’s where all the group members would have most likely joined from, and a lot won’t see her message on closing it down.
She was asking members to remove themselves opposed to her having to do it manually….

• Wow