Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone on here watch the Charlotte v brogan tate Disney vlogs? I used to be team Charlotte but I can imagine she would be a bit of a know it all and probably just as annoying.

Reactions: 3
If I had to choose between the two of them I'd go with Charlotte, who wants to do things, rather than Brogan who just mooches (no matter what she does in life) but yeah, Charlotte's know-it-all been-there-done-that, 100 miles per hour shtick would grate as well. You need someone in the middle of the two styles.

Reactions: 7
Yes Charlotte is a know it all but Brogan was awful to her on that trip … she stood Charlotte up for dinner when she tried to make amends , then charlottes camera got mysteriously broken

I’d rather go with a smug know it all than a nasty cow

2016 I think
It was 2017 , October time I think

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I started rewatching their October 2017 trip and as early as Orlando airport you can see Brogan struggling to keep up with speedwalking Charlotte 😂

Honestly neither of them would make a pleasant holiday. I think even Charlotte's BF started to avoid going on Disney trips with her. She had a solo trip in May 2017 and probably kept up her super fast pace for her holiday with moochy Brogan. Recipe for disaster 😬

It's certainly made me think twice about who I take with me if I travel in the future.

Reactions: 6
Ironically this mess is in WDW 'Working' Hmmm...You sure about that babes?

What makes me laugh is they promote diversity and there is absolutely no diversity whatsoever with these influencers...Really inclusive aren't they! :rolleyes: Take note and feed that back to your team Miss Ruff 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ironically this mess is in WDW 'Working' Hmmm...You sure about that babes?

What makes me laugh is they promote diversity and there is absolutely no diversity whatsoever with these influencers...Really inclusive aren't they! :rolleyes: Take note and feed that back to your team Miss Ruff 😏
Haha I take your point on racial diversity but she is working , she’ll be going to assist on the trip and let me tell you , assisting self involved influencers on a trip where all expenses are paid is definrjelh work .. some of the worst work I’ve done 🫣😂

Reactions: 2
It’s literally a minimum wage worker in a tit Winnie the Pooh costume, grow up Charlotte 🤣

BD6EF4F1-161E-450A-9BB8-98B3B9507AE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Urgh, Disney Parks UK PR crew. How about Disney reach out to those of us who actually spend our hard earned money on the parks
Why on earth would they do that? 😂 the biggest capitalist park on earth and you expect them to give back to the little people…. Come on now

Reactions: 2
Why on earth would they do that? 😂 the biggest capitalist park on earth and you expect them to give back to the little people…. Come on now
Haha, you make a good point. I probably know more about the parks and resorts than all of them put together, down to my own experience, not what I've been told to say.

I'd personally prefer to take inspiration and advice from someone who has experienced it all first hand!

Reactions: 1
It was released before she was born so not sure what's she's proud about. People will have been listening to it whilst she was still an egg.

She's been unwell enough to go to A and E. Wonder what the issue was.

Reactions: 1