Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess everyone’s different. It’s not uncommon for couples to live apart during the week if they work away or have to travel with work. It’s a big thing to ask him to move to London and give up everything - if she’s ok with him staying behind and he’s ok with her going then I guess it works for them. I’m not sure I could do it, pre covid I occasionally worked away but I couldn’t live apart from a partner all the time like they are and long term wise I’d want some sort of plan because I definitely couldn’t live like that forever

Reactions: 11
My husband works away Monday - Friday so only see him at weekends. So I probably see him as much as she sees Adam, don’t really see how it’s weird. People have to go to where the work is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Adam is studying for something though. Can’t remember what but she mentioned it in a vlog as she was spending the day alone whilst he was doing something for his course. Could be a factor in why he needs to stay in Birmingham.
She got a flat alone to give them more privacy this time around.

Reactions: 4
She stayed in Birmingham for ages, she mentioned she had a long discussion with Adam before even applying for the job. Might not work long term but who knows what their plan is, but she did say they had one. Adam’s in a difficult position as he runs part of his dad’s company I’m pretty sure so it’s a bit harder to leave plus they’ll both be on ££££ they can afford it

Reactions: 3
My husband works away Monday - Friday so only see him at weekends. So I probably see him as much as she sees Adam, don’t really see how it’s weird. People have to go to where the work is.
Absolutely. Also, not all couples need to be surgically attached to each other. It doesn't mean they haven't got a strong relationship, it just means they're happy doing their own thing as well as stuff together. Just because that's not your situation, it doesn't make it wrong or substandard to your relationship. It's just different. And as Barbie says, sometimes it just has to be like that because that's where the work is. We can't all just drop everything at the drop of a hat to spend 24/7 with another person.

• Heart
I can see all sides of it really. Yes it’s different, and personally I couldn’t go from living exclusively with my partner for years, to then living separately, with 2 separate places. I wonder how much it is costing them in housing with 2 sets of rents and bills etc, can’t be cheap!

Reactions: 6
As an older lady, I can tell you that means he/ she isn’t the one! Different if you’re in your early 20s and finding your feet. But I’d you’ve been together for many years and you move to another city (and not a short term fix) you might as well break up. It isn’t your forever
I’m not sure that’s fair . People have different priorities in life . I’d hate to work away from my husband so we chose jobs where we didn’t have to do that , for others it’s not a big deal and it certainly doesn’t mean they’re not right for each other .. Adam has an established life and a good job in Brum , asking him to move to London would be huge . Same as if he asked her not to move to London to peruse her dream job . I think they’re very happy and admire their independence

• Heart
I’m not sure that’s fair . People have different priorities in life . I’d hate to work away from my husband so we chose jobs where we didn’t have to do that , for others it’s not a big deal and it certainly doesn’t mean they’re not right for each other .. Adam has an established life and a good job in Brum , asking him to move to London would be huge . Same as if he asked her not to move to London to peruse her dream job . I think they’re very happy and admire their independence
Yes I agree, if it works for them don’t get the issue, and clearly she’s really motivated by work and it’s important to her.

100% has been reading here again ofc she had to make international women’s day about herself
E6716692-00C2-4A8D-AD30-977A5F3B988F.png

Reactions: 3
Guys I screamed when she said about her chip fat hair on stories, I instantly remembered someone on here said a few months ago her greasy hair was like chip fat 🤣🤣🤣 bet she’s been stewing on it for months
20C8B1DA-D408-4B6D-BAC2-A80C8626AB01.png
CC2B707A-2E52-4EE2-B6C1-9B090CD57B0C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How on earth has she managed to watch all of Bridgerton already? She said she watched one episode on her lunch yesterday so between last night and 10am this morning she watched another 9 hours of it? I personally don’t see how that would be enjoyable but whatever floats your boat

I’ve had to block her on Twitter as her F1 opinions are driving me crazy and she keeps being put into my feed! Like okay you like F1 Charlotte but her saying Horner has an obsession with toto… pot calling the kettle black CR…. All you do is tweet about RBR! 😂

• Haha
How on earth has she managed to watch all of Bridgerton already? She said she watched one episode on her lunch yesterday so between last night and 10am this morning she watched another 9 hours of it? I personally don’t see how that would be enjoyable but whatever floats your boat
I came here and made an account just to ask the same thing! Seems full on!

A little update on #bridgertongate - she actually finished it by 11.15pm on release day. It comes in around 8.5 hours long and she watched the first one on her lunch so she still had 7.5 hours worth to watch. She’s said multiple times she’s works until 6 so clearly she watched a lot while she was supposed to be working that afternoon

I can’t believe the amount people who came at me a while back when I said she was lazy with working from home - well this proves it

8D07EEDE-7BEA-4E90-A3D5-55684B5DC769.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A little update on #bridgertongate - she actually finished it by 11.15pm on release day. It comes in around 8.5 hours long and she watched the first one on her lunch so she still had 7.5 hours worth to watch. She’s said multiple times she’s works until 6 so clearly she watched a lot while she was supposed to be working that afternoon

I can’t believe the amount people who came at me a while back when I said she was lazy with working from home - well this proves it

View attachment 1152406
Let’s hope her employer isn’t monitoring her social media 👀

View attachment 1152406
What annoyed me was her making out that working until 6pm every day after a leisurely start and an hour for lunch was SUCH hard work. Along with most Fridays off. I didn't have much sympathy before and it's definitely gone now. How many people have the luxury of watching a box set when they're supposed to be working?

Reactions: 5