Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get irritated when they don’t name and shame!!! Like come on be brave and bold enough!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I get irritated when they don’t name and shame!!! Like come on be brave and bold enough!!!
This is what bothers me the most about her, she goes on and on and on about other influencers but won’t just call them out or ask them why they’re doing XYZ or whatever she doesn’t agree with? Just witches and moans constantly as if it makes her better than everyone else.

Reactions: 2
I popped on her page to have a nose today.
Good god, her face gives me the rage. I full on can’t stand her, I’ve long deleted and stopped watching, can’t even hate follow her . But this face ?!! Seriously , duck off to your cruise and stay there.

8ACB4BE7-C363-4218-8EAE-06D03BE717B8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I popped on her page to have a nose today.
Good god, her face gives me the rage. I full on can’t stand her, I’ve long deleted and stopped watching, can’t even hate follow her . But this face ?!! Seriously , duck off to your cruise and stay there.
Have you ever witnessed an IGer in the parks doing one of these 'shoots'.

I actually witnessed this at DLP recently:- It's all super posy, fake smiles, looooads of photos taken. Then, all of a sudden, the smile drops, the head goes down to the phone and they walked off like they were having the worst day of their life!

Reactions: 6
Forgot to post this the other day but the poor love has got burnout from working from home during the pandemic, maybe a 3rd Disney cruise will make her feel more refreshed?
043FFAD6-9B35-441A-9C9A-5D3CEC774929.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Forgot to post this the other day but the poor love has got burnout from working from home during the pandemic, maybe a 3rd Disney cruise will make her feel more refreshed?View attachment 775175
I’m sorry, but I completely understand Charlotte’s POV here, as I feel similarly and have worked from home throughout and I feel the burnout. No, I’m not a key worker (and neither is Charlotte) but that doesn’t mean we haven’t been working hard!
I’ve found it so difficult to ‘switch off’ from work on an evening or the weekend, because my laptop and files are on the kitchen table so it’s easy to just open the laptop back up on a night.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, but I completely understand Charlotte’s POV here, as I feel similarly and have worked from home throughout and I feel the burnout. No, I’m not a key worker (and neither is Charlotte) but that doesn’t mean we haven’t been working hard!
I’ve found it so difficult to ‘switch off’ from work on an evening or the weekend, because my laptop and files are on the kitchen table so it’s easy to just open the laptop back up on a night.
This, i get it too. i respect her for choosing not to vlog even though people would watch her videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ummm Charlotte doesn’t work hard though 🤣 she literally does the social media posts for shop Disney, she openly admitted to spending an hour looking for an emoji a few months back 🤣. Before anyone else gets their knickers in a twist, she posted what she does in a day and it was literally nothing. One of her work tasks was along the lines of chat to colleagues in America to compare notes type of thing. Indeed a key worker she is not.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I love the way she is so secretive with it on her socials...Like I get there is certain things she cant disclose but seriously this girl gets me so angry! Shes so smug and i agree with you @Captain she barely does anything!

Reactions: 4
Ummm Charlotte doesn’t work hard though 🤣 she literally does the social media posts for shop Disney, she openly admitted to spending an hour looking for an emoji a few months back 🤣. Before anyone else gets their knickers in a twist, she posted what she does in a day and it was literally nothing. One of her work tasks was along the lines of chat to colleagues in America to compare notes type of thing. Indeed a key worker she is not.
She can’t share the ins and outs of her job though , can she ? things are private , and it’s not professional to post on social media about everything she does at work in a day

As someone who’s worked in marketing , it’s extremely hard work and not a fake job … I’m sorry you’re so ignorant about it all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She can’t share the ins and outs of her job though , can she ? things are private , and it’s not professional to post on social media about everything she does at work in a day

As someone who’s worked in marketing , it’s extremely hard work and not a fake job … I’m sorry you’re so ignorant about it all
My deepest apologies I have triggered you by saying spending an hour sat at home choosing an emoji for a social media post isn’t hard work, Jesus wept 🤣. She’s hardly private about her job as when you google her her LinkedIn comes up as one of the first results and from what she’s posted about her job it is not hard. How can you compare your job to her job if she’s so private as you claim?
Honestly don’t get why people on here are defending that she works hard, perhaps you need to set up a rave thread and avoid the trash thread.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
My deepest apologies I have triggered you by saying spending an hour sat at home choosing an emoji for a social media post isn’t hard work, Jesus wept 🤣. She’s hardly private about her job as when you google her her LinkedIn comes up as one of the first results and from what she’s posted about her job it is not hard. How can you compare your job to her job if she’s so private as you claim?
Honestly don’t get why people on here are defending that she works hard, perhaps you need to set up a rave thread and avoid the trash thread.
I can’t remember her saying this about Disney? I thought she said that about when she worked in the train company?

I can’t remember her saying this about Disney? I thought she said that about when she worked in the train company?
Ohhh wow she was doing it back when she worked for the train company too?
She basically reposted a meme to her story and it was something about social media managers trying to find the perfect emoji, and she added she had spent an hour trying to find one. This was quite recently so she was working for Disney at the time. I remember it because I cringed so much she admitted to that when all her coworkers would be seeing it 🙈

I’m pretty sure she was exaggerating about the emoji thing, ffs.
You can google my name and my LinkedIn profile would come up, which tell you who I worked for and my job title, but you can’t tell all of the various projects I’m involved with on a day to day basis, because that is private and confidential ! I might occasionally share a pic on Instagram of what I get up to on a day - spent one afternoon being shown around a site and got to have a go on a golf simulator - does that mean I don’t work hard? No it bleeping doesn’t!
She works for Disney, one of the worlds biggest and most successful companies. I hardly think she could get away with doing duck all all day, plus she’s been promoted twice in the 3 years she’s been there.
Charlotte does annoy me, she is smug at times, but the original comment made about ‘poor her, burnout out after working from home for 18 months’ really boiled my piss. There seems to be a perception that homeworkers just sit around in there pjs all day, but it’s far from it!

Reactions: 8
Also I don’t know if anyone noticed this but it did make me laugh, when she did a q and a recently on the gram someone asked what’s next for you and Adam…she answered dinner! 😜 I think we all know he ain’t gonna stick on a ring on it anytime soon!

Also I don’t know if anyone noticed this but it did make me laugh, when she did a q and a recently on the gram someone asked what’s next for you and Adam…she answered dinner! 😜 I think we all know he ain’t gonna stick on a ring on it anytime soon!
She mention about covid robbing her of the opportunity to have time before kids? Or something ages ago! I think that’s more likely