Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Logging on to a zoom meeting wearing a dressing gown is the very definition of lazy. She owns about 50 spirit jerseys, but couldn’t even be bothered to put one of those instead
Fair enough, that’s your opinion. Just don’t get wound up when other people disagree 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wish I could work in my dressing gown
Plus her dressing gown was Disney at one point so it’s on brand 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Well done that person, I hate the term cast member 🤣 literally just an employee.
but thats literally what disney calls their employees? You can hate it but a person working for Disney IS a cast member. just because you dont like the term doesn't mean she's not??

Reactions: 4
Thanks for confirming you and Adam are still together Charlotte. Not that you’d ever read here of course…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
but thats literally what disney calls their employees? You can hate it but a person working for Disney IS a cast member. just because you dont like the term doesn't mean she's not??
Yes I hate the term cast member, so shoot me. “What did you do in your last job?”
“I was a cast member for Disney”
Literally no one not really into Disney would have a clue what it is and it sounds ridiculous.

What I find funny is that she’s so triggered over that person saying that she’s not a cast member because she works “in an office/ from her bed” yet on her LinkedIn she doesn’t refer to herself as a Disney cast member she uses her correct job title so she can’t be that proud of the “cast member” title on a professional website.

She constantly contradicts herself when it comes to what she reveals about her job- when she took her job she did a video saying where she was working and what the role would be. On her twitter she says she works for a mouse, and she does vlogs saying she gets employee discount on merch and holidays. Her LinkedIn comes straight up when you google her and shows she works for Disney. Yet i’ve seen people on her lives ask what she does or if she works for Disney and she will not answer. I find the whole thing bizarre, like she openly told everyone where she works three years ago and she puts the info out there in some places but then she tries to keep it the worlds worst secret in other places. I don’t get what she tries to achieve by it.

Reactions: 1
Yes I hate the term cast member, so shoot me. “What did you do in your last job?”
“I was a cast member for Disney”
Literally no one not really into Disney would have a clue what it is and it sounds ridiculous.

What I find funny is that she’s so triggered over that person saying that she’s not a cast member because she works “in an office/ from her bed” yet on her LinkedIn she doesn’t refer to herself as a Disney cast member she uses her correct job title so she can’t be that proud of the “cast member” title on a professional website.

She constantly contradicts herself when it comes to what she reveals about her job- when she took her job she did a video saying where she was working and what the role would be. On her twitter she says she works for a mouse, and she does vlogs saying she gets employee discount on merch and holidays. Her LinkedIn comes straight up when you google her and shows she works for Disney. Yet i’ve seen people on her lives ask what she does or if she works for Disney and she will not answer. I find the whole thing bizarre, like she openly told everyone where she works three years ago and she puts the info out there in some places but then she tries to keep it the worlds worst secret in other places. I don’t get what she tries to achieve by it.
Maybe she’s realised she doesn’t want everyone to know the specifics, maybe they have a work policy? It’s all possible. Or maybe she’s just matured and realised whilst work is important she doesn’t always have to talk about it?

Reactions: 5
Because cast member is the company’s internal name. I don’t know why you think the term doesn’t apply to her. Is someone working in the Disney store in London not a cast member either?

My job title is slightly different internally so I use a more generic title on LinkedIn for recruiters. Disney do not post their job descriptions as ‘cast member’ but also use a different title externally.

I am sorry but you sound really inexperienced in terms of working for companies, so it’s crazy that you undermine Charlotte constantly for working head office for one of the biggest companies in the world.

Reactions: 11
it’s nice we don’t see her with greasy hair so much nowadays, she looked like she stank of chip fat 😘🏰 xo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve officially unfollowed this one. I have tried to like her but she’s just so arrogant and full of herself. She just has such an unlikable tone about her, like she is better than everyone and a miss know it all. She’s always banging on about something she knows more about or how someone else needs to do something better. I appreciate her calling other influencers out, but what is her channel? She loves Disney, works for them and then moans or criticises others?

I bet people at her work can’t stand her. She is just so full of herself! She’s not a influencer, she’s a pain in the a$$. Also so unprofessional her btching about other people when she’s so open about her job. I’d fire anyone at our company who started Twitter wars so publicly. She can’t get on with anyone it seems (well same as brogan tbf)

Reactions: 9
I’ve officially unfollowed this one. I have tried to like her but she’s just so arrogant and full of herself. She just has such an unlikable tone about her, like she is better than everyone and a miss know it all. She’s always banging on about something she knows more about or how someone else needs to do something better. I appreciate her calling other influencers out, but what is her channel? She loves Disney, works for them and then moans or criticises others?

I bet people at her work can’t stand her. She is just so full of herself! She’s not a influencer, she’s a pain in the a$$. Also so unprofessional her btching about other people when she’s so open about her job. I’d fire anyone at our company who started Twitter wars so publicly. She can’t get on with anyone it seems (well same as brogan tbf)
👏 Her personality traits revolve around Disney, Pelaton & F1 think she’s decided to leave her channel for now as she’s focusing on becoming the next CEO of Disney 😂 she would be so insufferable to work with!

Reactions: 6
It's the always tucking her hair behind her ear, i cant watch her because of it. she does it every two seconds when shes talking.

Reactions: 6
👏 Her personality traits revolve around Disney, Pelaton & F1 think she’s decided to leave her channel for now as she’s focusing on becoming the next CEO of Disney 😂 she would be so insufferable to work with!
Lol indeed. I highly doubt a social media employee would be that much of an asset to a company like Disney. Everything sells itself. The irony of her failed YouTube channel and day job.

Maybe she knows how to get some likes on Facebook. Bob chapek will be so impressed!

Reactions: 3
Why does she always have that hideous hat on 🤦🏻‍♀️
I must say though she has been looking amazing this holiday. Very classy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5