Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was released before she was born so not sure what's she's proud about. People will have been listening to it whilst she was still an egg.

She's been unwell enough to go to A and E. Wonder what the issue was.
I think some of them may have picked up quite a nasty infection from Disney , Lucy Wood was also very unwell towards the end of the trip ! Sounded rotten

Reactions: 2
Lucy Wood who was also on that trip said she was super unwell towards the end of it and has been bed bound for a while so sounds as though it could be similar

Reactions: 1
So you have to watch all her stories of the exhibition before finding out she didn’t pay for it. Her Disney job have paid for it.
Says it’s only £16, such good value? But didn’t pay for it!

Reactions: 6
Her London vlogs are so boring and pointless other to say ‘I’m in London’ Hannah Rickets does a much better job.

Reactions: 4
Her London vlogs are so boring and pointless other to say ‘I’m in London’ Hannah Rickets does a much better job.
Totally agree. I used to enjoy watching her weekly vlogs back in the day and even during the lockdowns. But these London vlogs are truly awful. I learnt more about places to go in London when she lived in Brum and just used to visit London occasionally.

I think she's only started doing them as she's seen how successful Hannah's channel has become by doing London content. But she's not got the personality that Hannah has to make her vlogs interesting.

Reactions: 2
Her London vlogs are boring! She doesn’t really do much, during lockdown she was okay, sharing working from home, what she has read and watched. I don’t understand why she’s continued the vlogs other than for the £££ she clearly has friends to met up with, isn’t struggling for money when she’s going for free to the Disney exhibition and then eating at the cafe! I don’t think she realised she is out of touch and her viewing figures will begin to show this

Anyone seen the latest instagram post! What’s the betting that he didn’t say and was forced by her 😂 I was under the impression they were doing California but obviously not!

• Haha
So she’s off in like two weeks and looks like she’s really splashing the cash. I’d love to know how much she makes to be able to pay for rent on two places and do Disney on a high end.

She’s also now pushing that it’s Adam idea (to relieve the spoiltness of it all being what she wants all the time?) and that he loves going. But previously she has implied that he isn’t overly bothered by it.

So she’s off in like two weeks and looks like she’s really splashing the cash. I’d love to know how much she makes to be able to pay for rent on two places and do Disney on a high end.
I believe the discount is 40% for Disney employees on Disney products including cruises, hotel stays, park tickets and merchandise. I’m unsure if it covers food whilst there. So that will help with the costs and it’s also outside of school holidays.
Even with the discount they must both have good wages to be doing it how they are doing it!

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure I’ve read that Disney employees get free tickets to all the parks. So all they’re paying for is half the hotel and discounted food aswell probably!

Vlogging is beneath Charlotte now days appaz……. Why she giving us boring London ones then over Disney? 😂

• Haha
Vlogging is beneath Charlotte now days appaz……. Why she giving us boring London ones then over Disney? 😂
Didn’t she put one out recently? I think she is gonna have some big life change aka they buy a house and she doesn’t want to share hence why she says she’s going off vlogging! It makes 0 sense unless she no longer needs the money or she has something else going on

Didn’t she put one out recently? I think she is gonna have some big life change aka they buy a house and she doesn’t want to share hence why she says she’s going off vlogging! It makes 0 sense unless she no longer needs the money or she has something else going on
To be fair, with her output and views, I doubt YouTube is a big revenue stream for her.

I wonder if it’s more that it’s increasingly incompatible with her work.