Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you lot are so funny and TRUTHFUL.
can't we write the book of dreams together, bit like the Lydia pantomime ;)
seriously thought her account of xmas day was the most pathetic, nauseating and biggest pile of shite I've ever read. it only lacked a fake account of crap morning sex with mark the shark and his tiny sausage
and her xmas dinner looked rank. thats the only bit I would have shed tears over!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why do the kids have to have 3 boxes of sweets/chocolates out in front of them while they’re playing a game? Sheer gluttony. Daisy is younger than my oldest son and I would be mortified to plonk him in front of all that. He wouldn’t know when to stop because he is a child who needs parenting, not filming for the ‘gram.

Reactions: 10
Why do the kids have to have 3 boxes of sweets/chocolates out in front of them while they’re playing a game? Sheer gluttony. Daisy is younger than my oldest son and I would be mortified to plonk him in front of all that. He wouldn’t know when to stop because he is a child who needs parenting, not filming for the ‘gram.
she posted that video at 6pm, presumably it’s in real time, so her 3 year old is there eating Haribo sweets and chocolates just before bedtime.....? What planet is she on??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
she posted that video at 6pm, presumably it’s in real time, so her 3 year old is there eating Haribo sweets and chocolates just before bedtime.....? What planet is she on??
Exactly. If you're going to give your kids sweets, give them a little portion each in their own bowl. Ridiculous to put them out like that. Still doing the little fake laugh too while STILL wearing the grey jumper with the pulled up cuffs!! :sick:

Stan seems to always have new clothes and bill none. Surely he should get all the new stuff and then Stan can have it.

Reactions: 6
Why when she makes such a huge deal about buying a new outfit for herself for Christmas day could she not have done the same for her kids! Their clothes are so I'll fitted and terribly mismatched. It's the complete opposite in our house, my kids look gorgeous and I'm dressed in old clothes and hair thrown up.
Wait people actually get dressed on Christmas Day 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
They were in tier 2 on Christmas Day, I wonder why they didn’t get together with family? We were allowed to see 2 other families and spend only Christmas Day with them. I thought Charlotte would have been all over that! Y’know to re live her family traditions.

Reactions: 4
They’re off to the beach. Everyone knows their address (because of her), so it’s stupid of her to advertise their absence 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think if they both same tier you can travel but thought both tier 3 so no indoor meets with other household's.
Tier 3 shouldn’t travel outside of their area unless it’s for work or education... she shouldn’t be leaving East Cheshire, she’s breaking the rules.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Tier 3 shouldn’t travel outside of their area unless it’s for work or education... she shouldn’t be leaving East Cheshire, she’s breaking the rules.
So she is currently breaking the rules she “was trying so hard to play by”. What part of stay in your LA area do they not understand. We put a guy on gardening leave last week who went from a tier 3 area to a tier 2 then proceeded to come back to work. He couldn’t see what he did wrong 🙄 Not to mention the fact some folk travelling are travelling from a higher tiered area through lower tiers. It’s just so pointless we really are going to be here until December 2050 trying to control this virus because of idiots like them. Never mind your dogs seatbelt Char you’ve more need to highlight you actually sticking to the rules you pillock.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’ve just read her latest story with the drunken pep talk. My god does that woman love herself. Not even in a nice, contented, confident way she proper loves herself that it comes across as arrogant/smug.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
...and I bet they'll have stopped off for coffee/food somewhere too! Knobheads! :mad: 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.