Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let him have his beer cans out or on the table like every other bloody bloke. She's so bleeping pretentious, yet had a Pyrex jug on the dinner table for the 'Jamie' gravy yesterday. duck off Charl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry Christmas Day and her kids look so scruffy. She treated herself to that bloody awful star dress from ASOS you think she would have bought the kids something nice as well. It’s not like she can’t afford it.

Reactions: 5
I mean how much more crap can she post about this xmas with all these unnecessary emotion. tears, magics - she sees her families almost everyday and a xmas for family of 5 is very normal, her life has not changed a bit this year she is making it out to be like she invented the vaccine and Mark saved the country this is all insane. We didnt get to see our families for xmas as tier 4, we went for a long long run, had a few drinks and just carried on as normal like the other 10 million people there is no time for garbage. Charlotte life is fundamentally a failure lacking substance as she has no career, friend or excitement that's why she is making a huge deal out of everything because she doesn't have anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry Christmas Day and her kids look so scruffy. She treated herself to that bloody awful star dress from ASOS you think she would have bought the kids something nice as well. It’s not like she can’t afford it.
Think she needs to separate her wash properly and introduce herself to an iron. You can’t get away with not ironing shirts - IMHO

Reactions: 3
The one where the gravy looked like bog water, the one where the kids looked bored, the one where i used the words in case instead of encase 🍷😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t even know if it runs that deep. The guy probably just used what was on the table, charls life is so tragic that he manages to exceed all expectations by merely wiping his own arse.
But she said it was to drink wine although he doesn’t really like wine.....🤨

am probably too invested in this but find her psyche quite interesting along with his presentation of someone who is either shut down or full of simmering resentment. Dance, monkey, dance. That extension doesn’t pay for itself. He must hate himself

The one where Mark just turned to me and went, "I mean that's magical that".

WTF. This woman needs to get a bleeping grip. How does she even remember these insignificant things to write them down later? If I was Mark, I'd be terrified to say or do anything, because you'd know she's going to do a public post gushing all about it later. And don't get me started on the Ikea wine glasses. This woman is ridiculous. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

WTF. This woman needs to get a bleeping grip. How does she even remember these insignificant things to write them down later? If I was Mark, I'd be terrified to say or do anything, because you'd know she's going to do a public post gushing all about it later. And don't get me started on the Ikea wine glasses. This woman is ridiculous. 😂😂😂
I expect a lot of Mark's colleagues to be shoe horning "I mean it's magical, that" into conversations in the NY 😂.

At DH's work, you would probably be offered a cup of tea in a special IKEA wine glass 😂😂 but they need all the laughs they can get

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally agree about the early wake-up, my kids would have been straight back to bed. Her daughter must have been beside herself by the afternoon.

A bit of snow in December isn’t exactly magical, it’s the bleeping weather. If you could go sledging on Christmas Day then fair enough.

Why do we think she cried at what he wrote in her card? The bar is set so low he probably just signed off with a kiss...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally agree about the early wake-up, my kids would have been straight back to bed. Her daughter must have been beside herself by the afternoon.

A bit of snow in December isn’t exactly magical, it’s the bleeping weather. If you could go sledging on Christmas Day then fair enough.

Why do we think she cried at what he wrote in her card? The bar is set so low he probably just signed off with a kiss...
" Dear Snuggles

Please stop being such a gi mp

Happy Christmas!

Yours sincerely,

Shark"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We refuse to start our Christmas day before 7am. My kids know the time and it's for their benefit too that they get as much rest as possible. Overexcitement, sugar and lack of sleep is a recipe for a tit day.

Reactions: 7

she doesn’t need to remember them - they didn’t actually happen. She makes it all up for content. Sorry but who the duck would look out at some wet sleet and actually say “oh isn’t it magical?!” NO ONE!!!! Most blokes wouldn’t even notice it!! I think old Charlotte lives in this absolute fantasy land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He probably got a nude sent to his phone and mumbled "that's magical that" and she thought he meant the sleet 😂

• Haha
Our Char has been watching to many friends repeats duirng lockdown! Don't know how she had the time between the countless food shops. (the food during the xmas break was insane even for her standards) Oh the endless insta stories over the xmas dinner.
I'm just embarrassed for ya darling, i really am. 😳 Just like everyone else i noticed how sad Stan was playing a game he clearly didn't understand. Mark seems like a ball of fun during the ''dreamy xmas dinner''.

Oh and the ''magical'' snow. Just pass me a sick bucket. She again is full of tit more than normal. 🥵

I think her 'lyrical' captions are designed to lure in a book deal. She has a history in writing/publishing/whatever, she bangs on about how she's such a reader, I reckon she's hoping that someone will read one of her ludicrous insta captions and say 'My god! This woman is a poetic genius! She's the voice of a generation!' and she'll get to write some drippy chick-lit about a mum suffering with mental health but powering through for the sake of her family, who she loves to bits, but it's just so hard sometimes... you know, the fantasy she's been trying to peddle us for years.

"Fiona is a mum to two absolute sweethearts, and has the man of her dreams, but no one knows the pain she holds inside. As the world falls apart, who will hold her together? Youtube sensation Charlotte Taylor's first novel is a seering and insightful view into what life is like for an absolute bell end who doesn't know how lucky she is."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think her 'lyrical' captions are designed to lure in a book deal. She has a history in writing/publishing/whatever, she bangs on about how she's such a reader, I reckon she's hoping that someone will read one of her ludicrous insta captions and say 'My god! This woman is a poetic genius! She's the voice of a generation!' and she'll get to write some drippy chick-lit about a mum suffering with mental health but powering through for the sake of her family, who she loves to bits, but it's just so hard sometimes... you know, the fantasy she's been trying to peddle us for years.

"Fiona is a mum to two absolute sweethearts, and has the man of her dreams, but no one knows the pain she holds inside. As the world falls apart, who will hold her together? Youtube sensation Charlotte Taylor's first novel is a seering and insightful view into what life is like for an absolute bell end who doesn't know how lucky she is."
Ha ha. This post did make me chuckle. I don't know why she thinks she's such a great writer, she is GCSE English standard at best! Also, everything she does treat us to is twee, clichéd fluff mostly.

yes!!!
“When Fiona was feeling really blue she would turn to Alexa and ask her to play the soundtrack to “Rent” the musical..... HOW DO YOU MEASURE, MEASURE A YEARRRRR - IN DAYLIGHTS, MIDNIGHTS, SUNSHINES, CUPS OF COFFEEEEEEE.....”

• Haha
  • Heart
yes!!!
“When Fiona was feeling really blue she would turn to Alexa and ask her to play the soundtrack to “Rent” the musical..... HOW DO YOU MEASURE, MEASURE A YEARRRRR - IN DAYLIGHTS, MIDNIGHTS, SUNSHINES, CUPS OF COFFEEEEEEE.....”
There would definitely be a sub-plot of the local theatre group putting on Les Mis, and old Fiona is too humble to audition, so she just volunteers to paint the sets... but the girl from the Tesco Express on main street who was going to play Fantine came down with a tummy bug... whatever will they do?? But then, the director hears an angelic voice from the wings, could it be?? Fiona??? Sweet, shy Fiona who only posts videos of herself singing showtunes twice a month to social media, surely little old Fi couldn't take to the stage.
Or could she?
On opening night, that man of hers comes in to support her set-painting abilities (she's kept it as a surprise!) - he's so good like that. Attending local functions that cost under a tenner - I mean, how many men would do that for their significant other?? Especially on the night that his cousin from Liverpool had invited him to play FIFA. Anyway, he comes in, but just as he whips out his phone to text his cousin that he's going to sneak home at interval and he'll be online in an hour... he hears a familiar voice. COULD IT BE??? Jesus christ, he'll just nip out through the side door now, say he fell down the stairs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There would definitely be a sub-plot of the local theatre group putting on Les Mis, and old Fiona is too humble to audition, so she just volunteers to paint the sets... but the girl from the Tesco Express on main street who was going to play Fantine came down with a tummy bug... whatever will they do?? But then, the director hears an angelic voice from the wings, could it be?? Fiona??? Sweet, shy Fiona who only posts videos of herself singing showtunes twice a month to social media, surely little old Fi couldn't take to the stage.
Or could she?
On opening night, that man of hers comes in to support her set-painting abilities (she's kept it as a surprise!) - he's so good like that. Attending local functions that cost under a tenner - I mean, how many men would do that for their significant other?? Especially on the night that his cousin from Liverpool had invited him to play FIFA. Anyway, he comes in, but just as he whips out his phone to text his cousin that he's going to sneak home at interval and he'll be online in an hour... he hears a familiar voice. COULD IT BE??? Jesus christ, he'll just nip out through the side door now, say he fell down the stairs.
he would probably roll himself down the stairs. Yknow. Because he’s from Preston, and that’s what they do in Preston.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Or could she?
You lot crack me up. 👏 👏
I genuinely lol on here every single day. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.