Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I love love love a Christmas Dinner but that looks.....well one word comes to mind.....Rank!!!!
I love how she said her plate of Dinner defeated her!!! are we meant to think that she has a wee Sparrows appetite 😜
Boiled veggies and brown stuff. My favourite.

Reactions: 1
For someone who is a self proclaimed “foodie” her Christmas dinner looked a bit underwhelming if I’m being honest!

Reactions: 13
Well if you hadn't already had bacon, egg and sausage bagels, apricot cruffins!, crudities, bruschetta, dips, crisps, sweets and cocktails you might have had room!
Is that the Iceland turkey she's swerved? :unsure:
Pyrex jug of gravy was a classy touch! 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don't get it when people use filters on food! It makes it look so grey and horrible!
They gravy looks like pond water🐸

Reactions: 7
Hiya. I’m a newbie! Kind of just seen the light about all of these online mums who I have constantly compared myself to, felt not good enough because I can’t afford all of the #gifted stuff.. today watching her food haul I was like no... really.. talking about luxuries and how we all do it at Christmas and how she has yet another shop coming.. I was like wow how insensitive can you be!! So I joined here - hoping to be welcomed to the family! Merry Christmas all of you x
You'd be surprised how many members on this forum once liked charlotte BUT now see her for what she ready is. A so called mother who sells her childrens childhood memories online for cash! Our Char is in a special league of her own. My opinion of her in one sentence.
She is tone-deaf (NO PUN) to the world around her and full of tit!
Welcome aboard . Xmas Christmas. 🎅

Reactions: 16
That latest Instagram post has made me feel sick and angry all at the same time. Perhaps she could acknowledge the folk who perhaps had a tit time yesterday because of one thing or another but no, it’s all about her and her “perfect” family!

Reactions: 6
Why when she makes such a huge deal about buying a new outfit for herself for Christmas day could she not have done the same for her kids! Their clothes are so I'll fitted and terribly mismatched. It's the complete opposite in our house, my kids look gorgeous and I'm dressed in old clothes and hair thrown up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why when she makes such a huge deal about buying a new outfit for herself for Christmas day could she not have done the same for her kids! Their clothes are so I'll fitted and terribly mismatched. It's the complete opposite in our house, my kids look gorgeous and I'm dressed in old clothes and hair thrown up.
Same 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That latest Instagram post has made me feel sick and angry all at the same time. Perhaps she could acknowledge the folk who perhaps had a tit time yesterday because of one thing or another but no, it’s all about her and her “perfect” family!
They were up at 3:30am?! Our littlest got up at 5am....we just told here we weren’t sure Santa had been as we have to promise him we stay upstairs until at least 630am. So she went back to sleep in our bed after we showed her the time and helped her work it out. If we had all got up at 330am it would have been tears and tantrums by 1030am and that would have just been me. 🥴 I do agree about the children’s clothes. Daisy also needs some help with her hair - it always looks a bit greasy and very straggly. Yesterday my children were beautifully dressed in their joules finest and I had my primark pyjama bottoms on for most of the day until I finished cooking the meal 😂. Probably spent more time doing the girls’ hair than my own make up!

Reactions: 7
She has an endless money pot and the kids are dressed like tramps at times. Growing up my parents didn’t have lots of money but my Mum always “turned” us out looking lovely with freshly washed hair too!! The Kid’s need to go to a decent hairdresser too!! I’ve never seen such uneven cuts!! Wee Daisy is beautiful I so wish she’d take better care of her when it comes to her hair and clothes! She has 3 beautiful children but I feel she puts her Fella before them all!!!

Yesterday’s video of them playing that name game really pissed me off! They were too young for it and when her fella snapped and said “you need to give me more clues than that” I could have 🥊 his face!!! the youngest wee one was sitting on his knee and he looked so sad ♥

Attachments

Reactions: 10
They were up at 3:30am?! Our littlest got up at 5am....we just told here we weren’t sure Santa had been as we have to promise him we stay upstairs until at least 630am. So she went back to sleep in our bed after we showed her the time and helped her work it out. If we had all got up at 330am it would have been tears and tantrums by 1030am and that would have just been me. 🥴 I do agree about the children’s clothes. Daisy also needs some help with her hair - it always looks a bit greasy and very straggly. Yesterday my children were beautifully dressed in their joules finest and I had my primark pyjama bottoms on for most of the day until I finished cooking the meal 😂. Probably spent more time doing the girls’ hair than my own make up!
And there’s also no way flat Mark said the few specks of snow we had was “magical”. Probably Charlotte yanked his hoody down and said tearfully that it was “snowing” and wasn’t it magical and he said “yeah” and pulled it up again

She has an endless money pot and the kids are dressed like tramps at times. Growing up my parents didn’t have lots of money but my Mum always “turned” us out looking lovely with freshly washed hair too!! The Kid’s need to go to a decent hairdresser too!! I’ve never seen such uneven cuts!! Wee Daisy is beautiful I so wish she’d take better care of her when it comes to her hair and clothes! She has 3 beautiful children but I feel she puts her Fella before them all!!!

Yesterday’s video of them playing that name game really pissed me off! They were too young for it and when her fella snapped and said “you need to give me more clues than that” I could have 🥊 his face!!! the youngest wee one was sitting on his knee and he looked so sad ♥
Mark is sitting there trussed up in that Christmas jumper like a complete goon - no bloody way did he voluntarily choose to wear that. He would have known that he was being filmed for Instagram as the clips start of with her doing a massive fake laugh. Honestly, there is no money in the world that would possibly induce me to breach my family’s privacy like that and force my husband to basically act out a fake tableaux on fecking Christmas Day 🙀. He always looks like he’s on the brink of a full on Michael Douglas Falling Down moment and is hating every minute - it’s so uncomfortable

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
3:30am is ridiculous, my daughter is daisy’s age and she tried to get up at 4 I told her he’s not been yet and to go back to sleep and she ended up sleeping till 7:10 🤣

Reactions: 4
3:30am is ridiculous, my daughter is daisy’s age and she tried to get up at 4 I told her he’s not been yet and to go back to sleep and she ended up sleeping till 7:10 🤣
Do you know, am really glad you’ve said this. Charlotte’s posts always make a little part of me feel like a horrible parent. Just asked husband if we should have let the littlest get up at 5am and he asked me if I had taken complete leave of my senses 😂

Reactions: 9
The bar really is set low for mark isn’t it? He used one of her new IKEA wine glasses and he doesn’t even like wine. Bravo what a guy 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What mad shite is she coming out with today?!!! She loves Mark because he used a crappy £2 IKEA glass even though he doesn’t drink wine....... WHAT THE duck IS SHE GOING ON ABOUT?!!!!!! This woman is off her bloody rocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The bar really is set low for mark isn’t it? He used one of her new IKEA wine glasses and he doesn’t even like wine. Bravo what a guy 👏🏻
The bigger question is why does he feel he needs to use a special glass to drink wine when he doesn’t really like wine. 🙀. I hate whisky - I would be a little bit concerned if I had to drink whisky from a special type of glass to keep my husband happy. If I HAD to use the special glass, couldn’t I at least have a drink I like from it. This is interesting because I suspect if a man posted something like this, it would understandably ring bells about control - prove you love me by using this glass and drink this drink I know you don’t like. Use this glass or I will feel sad....🤔 Why would he feel he should do something like that? Why does Mark drinking something he doesn’t really like to keep Charlotte happy make Charlotte feel loved?

The bigger question is why does he feel he needs to use a special glass to drink wine when he doesn’t really like wine. 🙀. I hate whisky - I would be a little bit concerned if I had to drink whisky from a special type of glass to keep my husband happy. If I HAD to use the special glass, couldn’t I at least have a drink I like from it. This is interesting because I suspect if a man posted something like this, it would understandably ring bells about control - prove you love me by using this glass and drink this drink I know you don’t like. Use this glass or I will feel sad....🤔 Why would he feel he should do something like that? Why does Mark drinking something he doesn’t really like to keep Charlotte happy make Charlotte feel loved?
I don’t even know if it runs that deep. The guy probably just used what was on the table, charls life is so tragic that he manages to exceed all expectations by merely wiping his own arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.