Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her youngest have mobility issues? I alway noticed how floppy his wrists are .

Reactions: 1
Wow that video 😳. Such a tough year you have had Charlotte, new extension, puppy, still seeing family and earning money 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
I would love to know what part of her year has been difficult in the slightest 🙄 why can’t influencers just be honest and say that they are extremely lucky that lockdown hasn’t really effected their life’s too much, I hate all this false sincerity 🤬 and that shot of the tear falling from her eye made me want to vomit 🤮

I could understand her being concerned about covid and worrying about herself or a member of her family getting it, it has been a difficult time and worrying about her loved ones health can cause stress. HOWEVER. The fact that she has continued to go about her normal life, consistently going to shops unnecessarily, continued to earn money, buy a dog, extended her home and still see family members? Come on Charlotte pull the other one. You want to try living in the real world. I like many many others have continued to work throughout as a key worker, working 50+ hours a week whilst trying to run a home and still parent. I’ve stuck to the rules and now on Xmas Eve I have covid. I’m gutted and struggling physically. It’s a shame she can’t see how smug and patronising she is. She’s far from relatable and if she’s not careful with her woe is me attitude she’s going to lose a lot her followers and ultimately her career.

• Heart
I could understand her being concerned about covid and worrying about herself or a member of her family getting it, it has been a difficult time and worrying about her loved ones health can cause stress. HOWEVER. The fact that she has continued to go about her normal life, consistently going to shops unnecessarily, continued to earn money, buy a dog, extended her home and still see family members? Come on Charlotte pull the other one. You want to try living in the real world. I like many many others have continued to work throughout as a key worker, working 50+ hours a week whilst trying to run a home and still parent. I’ve stuck to the rules and now on Xmas Eve I have covid. I’m gutted and struggling physically. It’s a shame she can’t see how smug and patronising she is. She’s far from relatable and if she’s not careful with her woe is me attitude she’s going to lose a lot her followers and ultimately her career.
Very well said. 👏
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Xx

Reactions: 3
Hiya. I’m a newbie! Kind of just seen the light about all of these online mums who I have constantly compared myself to, felt not good enough because I can’t afford all of the #gifted stuff.. today watching her food haul I was like no... really.. talking about luxuries and how we all do it at Christmas and how she has yet another shop coming.. I was like wow how insensitive can you be!! So I joined here - hoping to be welcomed to the family! Merry Christmas all of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hiya. I’m a newbie! Kind of just seen the light about all of these online mums who I have constantly compared myself to, felt not good enough because I can’t afford all of the #gifted stuff.. today watching her food haul I was like no... really.. talking about luxuries and how we all do it at Christmas and how she has yet another shop coming.. I was like wow how insensitive can you be!! So I joined here - hoping to be welcomed to the family! Merry Christmas all of you x
Welcome! In some ways, she worse than others are she tries to portray herself as caring and kind, she's so sickly sweet with the little miss perfect act. It would almost be better if she just owned her greed.

Merry Christmas all! 🎅🏻🎄😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Completely off topic sorry but I feel the same about all these insta mums too, getting gifted free stuff that I could never be able to afford. I also struggle with some insta mums going on Disney holidays who then film every minute for YouTube. I have to completely avoid them because if my son saw them he would want to go to Disney and I could no way afford that and the mum guilt just becomes unbearable. Sorry completely off topic there but it does wind me up, all the free stuff these spongers get.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else wondered if she is actually using that Iceland’s turkey crown wrapped in bacon that she ‘squirrelled away in the freezer for Christmas’ I remember she went on about how you don’t need to be worried about food snobbery because it’s good house keeping approved... I think it would be appalling if she has now bought something else - that joint would have been so gratefully accepted by some families who have very little. If she has kept it but plans to use something else then that’s awful and goes against her own video! I agree she is very sickly sweet - definitely let’s that mask slip sometimes though! Thank you for such a warm welcome ❤

Reactions: 9
No way will she use icelands turkey crown.
Her look back on 2020 video is the usual nauseating drivel. 4th year she has used that music too. I guess its "tradition" now (and we know how much Char loves tradition!)
Why does she post it now, and not new years eve? That would make more sense.

Reactions: 6
Her year looked pretty good by all accounts, throw a tear in for good measure sure charl.... she shops local don’t you know so the turkey will be from the local butcher because her mum, dad, gran, auntie, postman and bin man all go so it’s tradition

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now I love love love a Christmas Dinner but that looks.....well one word comes to mind.....Rank!!!!
I love how she said her plate of Dinner defeated her!!! are we meant to think that she has a wee Sparrows appetite 😜
She’s probably troughed some amount already today and couldn’ae manage it all 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.