Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she say she misses her family when she was literally right in front of them? I would give anything to see my family but they live a 6 hour drive away and are clinically vulnerable. I'll be lucky if I see them at Easter. She has seriously upset me. She needs to start counting her blessings.

Reactions: 15
If your reading her Charlotte get your eldest child some clothes that actually fit him. Bills jeans half way up his leg. I’ve often thought his clothes always look too small for him, the poor kid. It’s not like she hasn’t got the time or the money.

Reactions: 6
Her kids always look scruffy (not a reflection on them). Maybe she should use some of the money she has earned from selling them on the internet to buy them some nice new outfits.

Reactions: 8
Omg Bill's Jean's the poor boy. I hope she didnt send him to school on a non uniform day wearing them 😔

Reactions: 7
I've always thought Bill is never dressed well or even in the right size. And Daisy looks scruffy alot of the time because I think her hair needs a decent trim and Charlotte needs to style it in the morning or tie it back properly.
I remember one haul she bought Bill a school coat and he must have worn it for 2 years. I have a boy the same age so it always stuck in my mind, mine grow super fast and a coat doesn't last 2 years!

Reactions: 5
I am fat and I love cooking and eating but my goodness that Christmas Day food video 😳 we will maybe make the pain au chocolat for breakfast but then that’ll be it till lunchtime. Who on earth eats all of Christmas morning, I purposefully don’t eat so I can really enjoy my dinner with all the trimmings. And then there’ll probably be no tea as I’ll still be stuffed!

Reactions: 15
Dunno it didn't sound as bad as people are making out to be fair. She just went through it slowly so it sounded more. What's wrong with a breakfast? Then lunch, which could be at 2pm... She said she would put nibbles out. I swear everyone I know does this on chrismas day including myself haha... And that dessert sounds unreal. Christmas day is a day when anything goes and if you don't feel sick by the end of it it hasn't been 10/10😂😂

Reactions: 11
To channel my inner Victor Meldrew “I don’t believe it” 🤬 She’s bought more food!!!!!!! Talk about rubbing salt in the wound for the families who this year will struggle to put food on the table because they’ve been furloughed for most of this year.
I live alone and like most people it’s been incredibly lonely this year but I still try and give back so I volunteer twice a week for a Charity helping our vulnerable older people ♥ What’s our Charl done this year for others? Oh I totally forgot she gave a £100 Amazon Gift Card away which was probably gifted to her in the first place!!! It’s crazy how you can dislike someone you’ve never met 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought the breakfast of bagels with a choice of filling was fine. We usually do bagels with cream cheese and some salmon/ bacon or some variation of that. But then she throws in that shes making pastries for breakfast too?! Thats excessive and completely unnecessary!

Reactions: 3
To channel my inner Victor Meldrew “I don’t believe it” 🤬 She’s bought more food!!!!!!! Talk about rubbing salt in the wound for the families who this year will struggle to put food on the table because they’ve been furloughed for most of this year.
I live alone and like most people it’s been incredibly lonely this year but I still try and give back so I volunteer twice a week for a Charity helping our vulnerable older people ♥ What’s our Charl done this year for others? Oh I totally forgot she gave a £100 Amazon Gift Card away which was probably gifted to her in the first place!!! It’s crazy how you can dislike someone you’ve never met 😡
Wow! More bloody food stories.
Got to laugh at the dead poinsettia though! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dunno it didn't sound as bad as people are making out to be fair. She just went through it slowly so it sounded more. What's wrong with a breakfast? Then lunch, which could be at 2pm... She said she would put nibbles out. I swear everyone I know does this on chrismas day including myself haha... And that dessert sounds unreal. Christmas day is a day when anything goes and if you don't feel sick by the end of it it hasn't been 10/10😂😂
Surely no one eats a two course breakfast, lunch, three course dinner and nibbles and snacks and sandwiches in one day?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Love how’s she’s strategically placed the dog in the family photo....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never really noticed her until now, the dog is v cute but looks more like those romanian x breeds/labradoodle than a retriever. The chair/sofa are too big for the lean-to 😉 she looks like she could be an ex crack addict or had a hard paper round.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.