Charlotte Louise Taylor #9 Food bills Costa lotta dosh, sells her kids to buy mama’s nosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she talks about food just pushed my anxiety level through the roof. There is sth very wrong she needs professional help - if I were her size purely due to eating and drinking I would be much more obsessed with working out and being healthy. This may sound mean but nothing she said is actually interesting or fancy or different its just crap + roast no?

Reactions: 5
Omg I’ve just watched her Christmas Day food video and I now feel sick. Not just because of the Henry VIII style banquet and continuous eating plan she is having, but the vom inducing multiple references to memories/traditions that she is so intent on going on about. Grow up love.
The main thing that gets my gut though..... there is going to be countless people struggling to just put a meal, any meal on the table this year and the money she must have spent on this ott feast! It’s disgraceful to flaunt it the way she has. So much food will go to waste - there’s no way those kids will eat a bacon or sausage bagel, then loads of dips crisps, choc etc and then sit down for a full 3 course meal! I couldn’t even manage that as a grown adult who loves her food.
I’m fuming seeing that.
Also, is that star dress permanently attached to her now?! Ffs

Reactions: 12
I’ve just read out what she will be eating to my son who is 22 and could eat for Scotland and inhale the entire contents of a fridge within an hour and even he said “Jesus, I’d be sick by 3pm”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Way too much food! I stopped watching at cocktails tbh because I felt full just listening!

What child would want ham sandwiches between a cooked (albeit not full english) breakfast and Christmas lunch? Not one, it's just her ridiculous reasoning to eat herself stupid! No child of hers could possibly get hangry!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Went Christmas food shopping last night and Jesus I thought we’d gone overboard and there’s going to be 8 of us in our bubble. We’ve got a few deserts, cheese, obviously Christmas dinner but we usually just do dinner then left overs and cheese and then left overs with mash for Boxing Day lunch and then whatever’s left Boxing Day evening for tea. She’s got 3 young kids! Where’s it all going?! What tier is she in? Has she got loads of people coming over?

Reactions: 8
Went Christmas food shopping last night and Jesus I thought we’d gone overboard and there’s going to be 8 of us in our bubble. We’ve got a few deserts, cheese, obviously Christmas dinner but we usually just do dinner then left overs and cheese and then left overs with mash for Boxing Day lunch and then whatever’s left Boxing Day evening for tea. She’s got 3 young kids! Where’s it all going?! What tier is she in? Has she got loads of people coming over?
I believe she's in tier 2? It's just her and the kids at home this year! 😳

Or so she says anyway 🤔

Reactions: 6
I think her family will be conveniently passing by and Daisy will beg them to come in and be part of the insanely large feast 🤔

Reactions: 19
No doubt she’ll bump into auntie Debbie when she’s out walking Merl, her mum and dad (in his shorts) will be hovering by the front door, dropping off some carrots in a Tupperware (because tradition) whilst sharky is busy rolling the turkey down the stairs in his hoodie. Stan and Daisy slumped in the corner of the extension in a food coma surrounded by #gifted toys. It will be really, really lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
No doubt she’ll bump into auntie Debbie when she’s out walking Merl, her mum and dad (in his shorts) will be hovering by the front door, dropping off some carrots in a Tupperware (because tradition) whilst sharky is busy rolling the turkey down the stairs in his hoodie. Stan and Daisy slumped in the corner of the extension in a food coma surrounded by #gifted toys. It will be really, really lovely.
she hopes that you have a really lovely day. She really does.

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t forget the telly blasting out all day, including dinner, so Charl can trough in peace!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The doorstep carol singing/drop by nonsense is ridiculous. She was out for dog walks with them in the last few days. duck off Charl. Those of us in Tier 4 CANNOT SEE ANYONE!!!!!!

Just read her latest Instagram post. What a puke inducing life she leads! I honestly think that post is totally off. Some folk don’t have the luxury to spend Christmas like she does, like she’s in a bloody dickens novel! And this women clearly earns a lot from doing not a lot but can’t provide her children with clothes that fit. Bill looks like a poor soul with those jeans on and the badly fitting jumper. Perhaps she needs to buy less tat and maybe buy her children clothes that fit!

Reactions: 16
Same I always get just roll croissants for breakfast they’re delicious straight from the oven with jam and a fruit platter usually berries.
Bear in mind my family are usually up at dawn who wants sausage at five. Then we have some finger foods just a few appetisers then a normal Christmas dinner and a choice of two desserts as we are eight people and then a light sandwich around sixish If anyone is peckish maybe some crackers and cheese with olives etc something light. I feel that with Christmas dinner being such a heavy meal something light is the way to go.
Ps if I ate an English breakfast on a bagel for breakfast that’s me done I find bagels so filling that my dinner would only be half eaten.
The doorstep carol singing/drop by nonsense is ridiculous. She was out for dog walks with them in the last few days. duck off Charl. Those of us in Tier 4 CANNOT SEE ANYONE!!!!!!
Agree. This was rather misjudged

Reactions: 6
She really doesn’t give a tit about anyone other than her family. I think all her actions are incredibly selfish. Is she goading people, or genuinely unaware of how misjudged her actions are? I honestly don’t think she’s the full ticket...

Reactions: 10
1. Even under normal circumstances, she is very fortunate to have all her family living on her doorstep. Some people would love to live so close to their relatives but that's not possible due to work commitments, financial reasons, etc.

2. You've seen your family loads since March, even if it's not the same as normal. I get that it's still a bit tit, but that's better than nothing which is what those of us in tier 4 are facing.

3. Everything she does is for attention. Of course she had to take photos and document it for the 'gram. Desperately wanted people to gush about how lovely it all is. She's so sickly sweet she does my head in.

This is hilarious 🤣 😆 😂

Reactions: 7
ive had a few issues recently and i posted something negative on her post. fully expected to be deleted but she talked me through it,i'm quite humbled actually as i'm genuinely feeling better after a few messages back and forth with her. not sure what to think now. she was really lovely and caring.

sorry!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
ive had a few issues recently and i posted something negative on her post. fully expected to be deleted but she talked me through it,i'm quite humbled actually as i'm genuinely feeling better after a few messages back and forth with her. not sure what to think now. she was really lovely and caring.

sorry!
That was kind of her. Glad it helped

1. Even under normal circumstances, she is very fortunate to have all her family living on her doorstep. Some people would love to live so close to their relatives but that's not possible due to work commitments, financial reasons, etc.

2. You've seen your family loads since March, even if it's not the same as normal. I get that it's still a bit tit, but that's better than nothing which is what those of us in tier 4 are facing.

3. Everything she does is for attention. Of course she had to take photos and document it for the 'gram. Desperately wanted people to gush about how lovely it all is. She's so sickly sweet she does my head in.
Exactly this.
It's a little insensitive. There was absolutely no need to post this. She's still seen her family so why the dramatics? I'm in Tier 4 and it's tit. She should really have a think about what she posts over the Christmas period IMO.
She should just be thankful she's not had Covid and all her family are still her. Think on that Charl when you read here later...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.