Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little girl has our box room, ideally I would have plain white walls, minimal stuff to make it look bigger. But she is 4. She wants all the crap and garish stuff. So we have cinderella bedding, sparkly canvases on the wall, big cloud neon lamp thing and all the sickly sweet tat you would expect. Its her room and its her space, no way would I refuse her ideas on it x
That’s exactly how it should be, my daughter is a teenager now and her bedroom was the same as your little girl. They are only small for such a short period of time, why can’t she just have Daisy’s room all pink and princess like. Instead Charlotte is styling it the way she wants and what will look good For insta pics.

Reactions: 5
My son is just 3 and we take the pushchair a lot. He rarely goes in it, maybe right at the end of a walk - we live up a hill so he struggles!
But it's mainly so I dont have to carry things 😂 we pushed it all around a theme park in the summer as a trolley, didnt one go in there.

That said, it probably is to make her life easier. I cant imagine her walks being anything less than perfect, slow, idyllic walks through the village 😂
Mine consist of chasing my son and pulling him back from the road while I sweat my tits off!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she went via woodside lane took them on a bit of a walk, guess the buggy was in case he got tired and for shopping...

I really don't think stan being in a buggy Is strange at all, mine is 2.5 and it
she went via woodside lane took them on a bit of a walk, guess the buggy was in case he got tired and for shopping...
Mine is still in a buggy at 2.5, I really don't see the issue 🤷‍ its not always safe if they run away still near roads

Reactions: 2
also,if he's got any hint of her syndrome it might affect his ankles as it appears to be affecting his wrists!

maybe he struggles to walk

Made me laugh on her vlog when she tripped over her words and accidentally said Daisy needed to practice/get more confident on her (Bills) bike.
Just incase we weren’t absolutely certain she’s never been on the bike before.

Reactions: 6
How many angles do we need of her extension lol, I don't get it. Nobody feels the way you do about it so bleeping stop it Charlotte it's beyond annoying!

Reactions: 8
What happened to the 30 day shred.......? Every time she says she’s “put on a few pounds” (understatement of the year) and is “doing something about it” all I see is another meal plan jam packed full of carb heavy, cheese laden crap with enough treats to last the year. No wonder 3 hours out the house left her practically bed ridden. She’s the laziest, unhealthiest, most in-denial about her size 13 appearance “influencer” out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is that kids bedroom 😂 it’s so clean and clinical. Do they have a play room? I thought a child’s room was supposed to be top to bottom loud annoying toys they love and the most random mix mash of stuff they decide they would like

Reactions: 7
😆😆 they’ve been out for 2 hours and Stan walked the whole time....but you don’t read here do you. It’s not like you’re subtly addressing the pram comments from yesterday 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😆😆 they’ve been out for 2 hours and Stan walked the whole time....but you don’t read here do you. It’s not like you’re subtly addressing the pram comments from yesterday 😆
I was just coming on to say this! I’ve just been back through her posts and he was 2 in March.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi Charlotte

you really need to get your engagement ring altered as it’s to big for your finger and keeps slipping around.

no one cares that you don’t have a bra on. Seriously. No one cares. What are you, 14? Still thinking it’s amusing/shocking/sexy to talk about your bra? It’s not. Grow up.

You don’t have the flu. You probably have a mild cold. That is all. You are clearly fit enough to be on your phone taking selfie’s so you really haven’t got the flu or anything close to it. Stop attention seeking.

Buy a new jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Genuine question, if you have a cold/flu in England do you not tend to isolate as we're in a pandemic?
As the symptoms of a cold/flu can overlap with covid?
Only ask as I don't live in the UK currently, but am recovering from covid. At first I thought it was just a bad cold and cough but rang our doctor for advice and was told to isolate and wait for a covid test.

Genuine question, if you have a cold/flu in England do you not tend to isolate as we're in a pandemic?
Only ask as I don't live in the UK currently, but am recovering from covid. At first I thought it was just a bad cold and cough but rang our doctor for advice and was told to isolate and wait for a covid test.
To be honest she probably should go for a Covid test and isolate. Someone I work with had a sore throat and no other symptoms and tested positive. I think Charlotte is being quite irresponsible to just pass her symptoms off as the flu.

Yeah if she genuinely has any symptoms that could potentially be covid then yes she should take responsibility and isolate and book a test.

Buys a new table from IKEA for “drinks & brews” and puts a bleeping plant in the middle of it!!!!!!!! 🤔🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Like someone’s pointed out, if she really had flu there’s no way she’d be able to build a table and cook tea, she’d have no energy and would be in bed. Even the most determined of people wouldn’t be able to plod on, you’d listen to your body and rest. She’s such a drama queen!

Flu oh please duck off, she's got the sniffles. I've had the flu and was in bed for 2 and a half weeks and it was horrendous! Couldn't put make up on that's for sure 🤦🏻‍♀️👀👀👀

I love how she takes parenting advice off us, well done for getting Daisy on a bike, better late than never. Just in time for the cold weather 👀👀👀🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
To be honest she probably should go for a Covid test and isolate. Someone I work with had a sore throat and no other symptoms and tested positive. I think Charlotte is being quite irresponsible to just pass her symptoms off as the flu.
I did wonder! Where I am is really strict, 2 weeks ago I had what I believed was a cold starting, had a sore throat and a cough, started isolating and had 2 covid tests through our med center,first one was negative second was positive. Am so glad where we are is strict AF because I'd have felt so guilty if I'd exposed someone vulnerable to it! X

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.