Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i agree with that......very easy to overfeed a dog (look at the amount of 'treats' she buys her cats!!!)

i'm guilty of this, my one year old lab is looking a tad podgy and we need to rein that in, very very easy to show them love with food. which of course is not the best way at all!

Reactions: 3
Out for lunch for a change and all she’s bought for them is more food. It’s absolutely no wonder she’s so overweight all she thinks about is food.
3 hours out of the house??????? She’s done??????? She was sat down eating for most of it by all accounts. Dick.

Reactions: 6
Blokes only ever really leave for another woman- there aren’t many that just “go to be on their own” I think she’s gripped on to this which is why she’s constantly gushing over Mark and catering to his every whim. She’s completely lost her sense of identity. I wonder what she would think if she could see herself and her behaviour through someone else’s eyes.

Reactions: 7
No it’s not!!!! It’s so you.....boring and drab!!! A wee girl would want it more pink with dollies, toys, unicorns and rainbows (I’m presuming as I’ve no kids but can remember what I liked as a wee girl) 🌈
It's a) very Instagram 🙄 and like you say b) very dull like Charlotte

Reactions: 5
3 hours out and most of that consisted of sitting on her arse? how would she cope with a real job....9 hour shift for example?

Reactions: 9
Out for lunch for a change and all she’s bought for them is more food. It’s absolutely no wonder she’s so overweight all she thinks about is food.
3 hours out of the house??????? She’s done??????? She was sat down eating for most of it by all accounts. Dick.
And sat down at the barbers 😅

So mostly 3 hours of sitting on her arse!

• Haha
poor Daisy.....with poor eyesight as it is why would she want a wishy washy room with no colour, no bright happy pictures, furnishings? it looks like an insta cliche.....boring blush pink, neutrals,minimalist.....poor little girl

No it’s not!!!! It’s so you.....boring and drab!!! A wee girl would want it more pink with dollies, toys, unicorns and rainbows (I’m presuming as I’ve no kids but can remember what I liked as a wee girl) 🌈
Thought the exact same thing!!! If you got rid of the dolls house it looks like an older girls room not a 4 year olds!

Reactions: 4
WTF is that sign in Daisy’s room, how old is she 4/5, no Charlotte if your reading here is not ‘her’ it’s a sight you’ve picked so it would look good for the gram. I like the way she’s put the dolls hours under the pathetic sign in her little girls drab bedroom so we can’t say why has she got no toys in her room.

dolls house is only there because it matches her decor choice a bit better than other toys

Reactions: 4
poor Daisy.....with poor eyesight as it is why would she want a wishy washy room with no colour, no bright happy pictures, furnishings? it looks like an insta cliche.....boring blush pink, neutrals,minimalist.....poor little girl
My daughter is Daisy’s age, she has frozen bedcovers, Disney princess wallpaper, posters of lol dolls, unicorn fairy lights and soft toys everywhere... I bloody hate it but she absolutely loves it! Sick of seeing all these instamums giving their kids bland and boring bedrooms, they’re not young forever!

Reactions: 9
Hahaha creasing at today’s stories. Took the kids out for a walk in the rain - ha! Been out for over 3 hours..... yeah ok, probably the best part of an hour was spent sitting in the hairdressers, then time spent sitting in the cafe for lunc, then time in Aldi... sorry but there was probably no more than half an hour spent actually walking around!!!!!!

Daisys room is awful. What’s going on with her? The whole decor in the extension is just shocking. If you are going to decorate a little girls room - make it bright and fun. Not the muted tones of a funeral home, with a few depressing looking fairy lights.

• Haha
Hahaha creasing at today’s stories. Took the kids out for a walk in the rain - ha! Been out for over 3 hours..... yeah ok, probably the best part of an hour was spent sitting in the hairdressers, then time spent sitting in the cafe for lunc, then time in Aldi... sorry but there was probably no more than half an hour spent actually walking around!!!!!!

Daisys room is awful. What’s going on with her? The whole decor in the extension is just shocking. If you are going to decorate a little girls room - make it bright and fun. Not the muted tones of a funeral home, with a few depressing looking fairy lights.
She's 'done' from being out 3 hours! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Seriously! Just shows how little she does with them outside of the house if she's flagging after 3 hours! Still managed a coffee shop visit though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Riiiight!!!!! Reminds me of ash Reid's wee uns room! Like a teenagers!
I've just bought my daughter a new mid sleeper bed, and we've been out to get new curtains etc.
She spotted some bloody unicorn ones, and demanded we have them.
I tried to convince her to have some lovely plain pink pom pom ones.

We have come home with the unicorn curtains.
And I do mean naff unicorn curtains 😂🙈 BUT it's made her happy!

• Heart
  • Haha
My little girl has our box room, ideally I would have plain white walls, minimal stuff to make it look bigger. But she is 4. She wants all the crap and garish stuff. So we have cinderella bedding, sparkly canvases on the wall, big cloud neon lamp thing and all the sickly sweet tat you would expect. Its her room and its her space, no way would I refuse her ideas on it x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How old is Stan? He seems too big for a buggy but I noticed one in her stories at Costa.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure he’s nearly 3! My little boy is 2 and a half and he hasn’t gone in a buggy since before he turned 2!!
To be fair, my little one is 2.5 nearly (looks like a 4 year old 😂) and is still in a buggy the majority of the time. Some kids just absolutely hate walking, we’ve tried everything and we’re out every day so not like he’s not used to it!

Reactions: 8
I’m sure he’s nearly 3! My little boy is 2 and a half and he hasn’t gone in a buggy since before he turned 2!!
I thought he must be around that age. Surprised he’s still in a buggy but no doubt makes Charlotte’s life easier!

Reactions: 1
How old is Stan? He seems too big for a buggy but I noticed one in her stories at Costa.
he was 2 in April I think. If not then some other month in the springtime

my 2 year old isn’t a fan of the buggy as she likes exploring but it comes along with us if on a long walk because like hell am I managing to pick her up for the walk back home when she decides she is tired - not when I’m 6 months pregnant and she is like a slippery fish!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.