Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair she should only be getting a test if she has any of the symptoms online. But the whole flu when it's a cold pisses me off no end. Years ago I was hospitalised at 26 years old with the flu. The flu is not a joke.

Reactions: 10
I cannot get over her having TWO small dining tables in her new extension PLUS a breakfast bar with seating.

Is that the finished plan?? I almost can’t believe it is. It looks stupid.

Also I’m not a parent so feel judge-y, but why doesn’t she feed her kids the same proper food that she prepares for her and Mark, rather than those ‘picky plates’ of pigs lips/arseholes hot dogs and crudités?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot get over her having TWO small dining tables in her new extension PLUS a breakfast bar with seating.

Is that the finished plan?? I almost can’t believe it is. It looks stupid.

Also I’m not a parent so feel judge-y, but why doesn’t she feed her kids the same proper food that she prepares for her and Mark, rather than those ‘picky plates’ of pigs lips/arseholes hot dogs and crudités?
her dinner for the kids tonight was crap. She would have been better giving them fish fingers, mash & veg - it’s super quick & easy and at least it’s not as bad as hot dogs. Didn’t they have bloody happy meals for dinner recently?

Reactions: 7
A doctor once told me that you have the flu if there’s a £50 note on the floor and you’re too ill to pick it up... I had swine flu in 2009 and I couldn’t have got out of bed for any amount of money on the floor!

Charlotte probably sneezed a couple of times and thinks she has flu 🙄 everything is a drama. She is getting more and more irritating by the day.

Reactions: 12
I get if your feeling ill you may not feel like cooking, but why has she given the kids that shite for their dinner, but she able to cook something so much better for and Mark.

She’s so scared that Mark will leave that she puts him before her children. She respects Mark’s privacy, but not the kid’s. She gives Mark gourmet meals and the kids get rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whether it's the sniffles, covid or the plague... this woman is ALWAYS sick!! I mean, I feel like about once a month she's 'poorly/feeling a bit under the weather/nursing a cold' and half the time, at least one of the other family members are sick too. Is she exaggerating? Because if she isn't, wtf is happening? This hasn't just been during the pandemic, but basically since Stan was born.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Whether it's the sniffles, covid or the plague... this woman is ALWAYS sick!! I mean, I feel like about once a month she's 'poorly/feeling a bit under the weather/nursing a cold' and half the time, at least one of the other family members are sick too. Is she exaggerating? Because if she isn't, wtf is happening? This hasn't just been during the pandemic, but basically since Stan was born.
It’s because all she eats is stodgy carbs and ‘treats’....not a fruit or veg in sight for Charl! She also doesn’t exercise, she’s generally unhealthy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s so scared that Mark will leave that she puts him before her children. She respects Mark’s privacy, but not the kid’s. She gives Mark gourmet meals and the kids get rubbish.
speaks VOLUMES. It really does.

Reactions: 6
I get if your feeling ill you may not feel like cooking, but why has she given the kids that shite for their dinner, but she able to cook something so much better for and Mark.
So she's well enough to make spicy vodka pasta for her and Mark. While the kids get hotdogs and Pringles for dinner!! 🤷‍♀️

Still trying to prove she does stuff, that doesn't include food, with her kids😂
Charlotte, stop. Seriously!! Its just embarrassing now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The amount of food those kids wasted, Stanley chucked out a whole bit of toast.... Why is she giving him the same amount as her 8 year old?!? She's got no boundaries with food at all.

Reactions: 5
Eurgh the way she fingers/fondles/strokes stuff with her dodgy nails and cuffs pulled right down 🤢

Reactions: 8
Charlotte Hun, we aren’t judging you for not brushing your kids hair, we’re judging you for EXPLOITING YOUR KIDS.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry what is she feeding the kids for lunch today? Spaghetti with food colouring? What the duck?!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t cope with the bleeping themed lunches every day just give them a cheese sandwich and duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She just seems to try too hard to be a ‘fun’ mum, so much so that I suspect it doesn’t come naturally to her at all

Reactions: 8
I'm so glad I'm not the only ones to look at the foods she does for the kids and think 'what the actual...?'

Isn't it a shame that the only things she tends to do for fun is take the kids out to eat, make food 'fun' and watch TV/movies.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.