Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely concerned that it is a real problem. Her parents are big too, is it learnt behaviour? How will her children cope?

Reactions: 5
Here’s an idea Charlotte. Put the camera down and sit with your children whilst they are painting. You don’t need to film them.

Food food food. Stanley takes after her build you can see that, looks exactly like her. She really needs to get his wrists looked at, he looks like he has strong traits of the syndrome she has.

Reactions: 4
Food food food. Stanley takes after her build you can see that, looks exactly like her. She really needs to get his wrists looked at, he looks like he has strong traits of the syndrome she has.
Noooooo she will HATE you saying that!!!!
We know she reads here! She won’t ever get over it if BOTH Marks kids end up having that syndrome

Reactions: 2
Noooooo she will HATE you saying that!!!!
We know she reads here! She won’t ever get over it if BOTH Marks kids end up having that syndrome
I can't be the only one that's noticed? I remember she was worried about him having a cleft pallete when he was born but just because he didn't doesn't mean he hasn't got sticklers... He has every other trait....

Ps.... She's had make up on all week and it's gone from full blown flu to a week of "sneezing" 😂😂😂 shes so full of tit it hurts.

Reactions: 6
I can't be the only one that's noticed? I remember she was worried about him having a cleft pallete when he was born but just because he didn't doesn't mean he hasn't got sticklers... He has every other trait....

Ps.... She's had make up on all week and it's gone from full blown flu to a week of "sneezing" 😂😂😂 shes so full of tit it hurts.
I think a lot of us here have noticed his abnormalities with his arms/wrists & hands. His side facial profile is also very like Charlotte & Daisy too

I think a lot of us here have noticed his abnormalities with his arms/wrists & hands. His side facial profile is also very like Charlotte & Daisy too
The struggling to breastfeed made me curious too, could be something to do with his mouth/jaw? It can’t be coincidence that Bill was fine and very obviously does not have the syndrome.

According to Char, Stan has been checked twice and doesn't have the syndrome. There's definitely something going on with his wrists though. His facial features, I've always wondered, if it just happens to be similarities like any parent & kid and its not actually anything to do with features of her syndrome.

According to Char, Stan has been checked twice and doesn't have the syndrome. There's definitely something going on with his wrists though. His facial features, I've always wondered, if it just happens to be similarities like any parent & kid and its not actually anything to do with features of her syndrome.
Possibly but his wrists aren't right, I've never seen anything quite like it. It looks like there's no bone keeping his hand to his arm.

Is she OK? 😂😂😂 Does she think nobody has ever seen a washing machine and dryer. Jesus embarrassed for her.

Attachments

she needs to get whoever tiled that kitchen back to re grout those tiles..the finish on that kitchen is shoddy and rushed. The brushed gold on the hardware in that kitchen is unfortunately going to tarnish a wear quickly as well. I noticed Katie Ellison is having that problem with hers already.

Charl, really. We all know you want to jump old shark at any opportunity. I'm really not the mother of the year and I don't pretend to be. My husband is 46. He was actually quite fit when he was 19 and don't tell him but he's aged quite well! I love him I really do but my kids come before anything and he knows that. I absolutely live for them . Yes, I can't wait for them to go bed after a bleeping long day. However, I make sure they eat like we do and if they don't eat it its fine. I work full time and omg it's so hard and my house is a tip 24/7 but I don't think 'just stand there and make a really good photo for insta'. My hub has carved a pumpkin and that's it. Omg, she absolutely grates on me with all this Halloween shite. In fact she grates on me full stop. 🙄🙄🙄

She goes through some amount of alcohol & fizzy drinks, her grocery hauls are crazy! Loads of cans of fizzy crap. And hot chocolate cos marks been enjoying a hot chocolate lately... if I told thousands of people my husband was enjoying a hot chocolate lately he’d be fairly pissed off with me makes him sound like a right whimp

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The three of them also sound really nasally, like they’re talking through their Nose.

She goes through some amount of alcohol & fizzy drinks, her grocery hauls are crazy! Loads of cans of fizzy crap. And hot chocolate cos marks been enjoying a hot chocolate lately... if I told thousands of people my husband was enjoying a hot chocolate lately he’d be fairly pissed off with me makes him sound like a right whimp
Blimey, have they drunk last week's bottle of Bacardi already! 🤪🥴🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Blimey, have they drunk last week's bottle of Bacardi already! 🤪🥴🤭
Ya and 2 massive bottles of juice, she also got a bottle of Prosecco and some other crap to put into it and 2 slabs of cans. I can’t be the only one to think that’s crazy!

Her latest story 🙄... not trying to convince tattlers that you’re a good dog owner are you Charlotte by telling us what the vet said?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god I hope she’s not going to roll that dog down the stairs! Wonder if that’s a tradition in Preston too? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.