Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny - she makes all these elaborate, carb heavy, stodgy meals and yet Mark looks pasty & malnourished and yet Charlotte looks the exact opposite!!!!!
I thought it was funny on one of her recent “grocery hauls” and she’s talking about peanut butter etc. and healthy foods that Mark has added to the shop. Perhaps he recognises that you can’t constantly gorge on crap like she does?

Reactions: 5
For someone who preaches how hard she “works” she’s actually incredibly lazy and unprofessional. She claims her YouTube upload schedule is Mon, Weds, Fri but I can’t remember the last time she stuck to that. She regularly can’t be arsed hitting three videos a week these days and instead just seems to randomly upload crap when it suits her / she has to because it’s an AD. If that was a real bloody job, our good egg charl would be sacked for her sheer incompetence!!!
Did you watch her latest grocery haul? It seemed really rushed and like she couldn’t be bothered to do it 😬

Reactions: 2
It’s funny - she makes all these elaborate, carb heavy, stodgy meals and yet Mark looks pasty & malnourished and yet Charlotte looks the exact opposite!!!!!
Jack Spratt could eat no fat
His wife could eat no lean
And so between them both you see,
They licked the platter clean

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have noticed that the more ads they do the less bothered they are to do anything else.

Reactions: 4
Who seriously feels the need to post a pic of their downstairs toilet 😔. Does she not realise a lot of people have one. I’m sorry but her downstairs toilet is s**t it’s so small and leads directly into the kitchen for gods sake. Its a toilet nothing special about it!

Reactions: 11
Who seriously feels the need to post a pic of their downstairs toilet 😔. Does she not realise a lot of people have one. I’m sorry but her downstairs toilet is s**t it’s so small and leads directly into the kitchen for gods sake. Its a toilet nothing special about it!
She has obviously run out of ADs 😂

Or she's on the beg for toilet paper partnerships.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another activity with the kids that involves food. I’m not knocking her for getting them to help out with cooking as it’s a good skill for them to have but most the things she does with them involves food!

I get an irrational rage everytime she says ‘get in.’ She’s so boring.

Reactions: 6
I'm just wondering if anyone has any clue what was weird about the dog chewing a dog toy?

Also....please change that jumper, she must wreak!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is beyond dull. She just films pointless tit for the sake of it. The boring bland toilet...seriously!! It’s a downstairs loo and an unremarkable one at that. Why does she think that anyone cares?! The boring chat about the weather...... the boring update on the “wardrobe bits” .......... dull dull dull dull dull dullllllllllllllllllllllll

Overdramatising again, Sharky got the wardrobe bits at the last second 🙄 really, like really?

We all know that's a load of tit. And the plastic rose.. embarrassing 🤣 like a teenager writing her own love notes with her left hand!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Latest stories - she is ‘done’ after being out for over 3 hours 🤣🤣 That didn’t even include a dog walk Charl. Your poor pooch is going to give the Hinch’s lumbering Henry some competition in the lardy stakes I fear

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Latest stories - she is ‘done’ after being out for over 3 hours 🤣🤣 That didn’t even include a dog walk Charl. Your poor pooch is going to give the Hinch’s lumbering Henry some competition in the lardy stakes I fear
I know Merlin is a retriever but it really gets my back up when people comment on my (working) Labrador being “a bit skinny” when he is a healthy Labrador size and not the size of a barrel like the vast majority of the ones you see tied outside Tesco/Costa! And if you judge her dog knowledge on the ones that Nanny and Po have then those don’t exactly look that trim either...

the only way I can see Merlin getting the exercise his breed requires is if her brother takes him under the wing (given his dog looks in good shape) or if Sharky trains him to jog alongside

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.