Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep saying “if that makes sense.” Ffs, she explains every little detail to the nth degree, so of course it makes bloody sense!
And STOP with the inane Joker grin in your thumbnails! You look deranged & unhinged! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh lord I cannot believe the ‘always thought I’d be the first one to cook in our new kitchen’ 🙄🙄🙄 could not roll my eyes harder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh lord I cannot believe the ‘always thought I’d be the first one to cook in our new kitchen’ 🙄🙄🙄 could not roll my eyes harder 😂
Kind of ironic...... He doesn't ever pull his finger out. Its like he's done it to piss on her bonfire 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A spaceship?!? Its a cooker and a hob, which is what she had before?! How is it like a spaceship! And how much does she love herself having her own pic on the Google home hub 🤣
Notice there are only 2 plates out, so Charl and Mark are probably having a super tasty delicious meal for 2. Kids probably had boil in the microwave hot dogs - they do love them you know!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I just cannot watch the renovation vlogs due to the puffing and panting, that just does not sound normal! Sounds like she is about to collapse!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like dirty dishwater

and she looks like she could do with a good scrub herself to me! She always looks a bit dirty and grubby

• Sick
It’s all these absolutely awful filters all the instamums seem to love using. I don’t understand how they can’t see it makes everything look awful and dirty, or like they’ve done a bad fake tan job. Meldrum is the worst for it.

Reactions: 5
The area for the dining table (to seat 5 and all her family) looks absolutely tiny. Very intrigued to see what table they choose and what on earth they do with the extension space. Completely bizarre layout. I would be gutted.

The area for the dining table (to seat 5 and all her family) looks absolutely tiny. Very intrigued to see what table they choose and what on earth they do with the extension space. Completely bizarre layout. I would be gutted.
Again it might look different once everything is complete, but it really doesn’t look like they’ve gained much space. It all seems really crammed in.

Reactions: 3
I see she’s filled the new kitchen with her tat already and it isn’t even finished. Also her old toaster was broken but still worked. What?

• Wow
Wonder if we are gearing up for an ad this evening or tomorrow - normally the case we get hundreds of stories when she’s about to post an ad.
Also, why does she not just enjoy feeding the ducks with the kids without filming the whole thing.
Good to see the 30 day shred is working wonders - couldn’t bare to watch the last renovation update due to constant heavy breathing and she was completely out of breath trudging to get their lunch today too.

Her latest Instagram post she’s referred to her kids as her ‘big three’ - she lives in that much of a dream world that she thinks she’s living in the tv show This Is Us (where a set of triplets are referred to as the ‘big three’ and is a show she’s gone on and on about loving)
She is beyond pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously is the breathlessness due to her syndrome? I don’t see how it could be, it doesn’t affect her respiratory system does it? But I’ve had the same problem watching her and having to turn off because it’s SO distracting. Like she can’t breathe.

Also. That lamp shade is absolutely hideous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.