Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The island also was origionay facing out into the extention but they changed it back to the original way. It might have opened the kitchen up a bit and tied it to the extention??

Reactions: 1
I know this is pinicky but it’s the reason I didn’t get a gold tap as the plug hole and bits are chrome. Bothers me 😂

Reactions: 6
I know this is pinicky but it’s the reason I didn’t get a gold tap as the plug hole and bits are chrome. Bothers me 😂
Same! And the knobs on the over are silver... I like things like thay to match haha. I spent AGES making sure my washer and fridge were the same colour of silver. Haha

Reactions: 4
My son is Bill's age and in a seat. I believe the average age is 11 to be the correct height to go without? All my sons school friends bar 1 are also still in car seats
same my daughter is 8 and is pretty tall for her age but still in a booster seat (not a high backed one) tried her without it the other day and she looked tiny in the car haha!

Is it just me or does this cabinet just look out of place? Whats the point in having a L shaped cupboard and then having nothing next to it to finish it off?
They've been seriously robbed by their designer. What a mess & what a waste of space 😳
My first thought was “those will be fecking useless” 😆

Her kitchen reminds me a bit of Katie ellisons actually, I think it does look really nice to be fair.
I think Katie’s is more classy looking and better designed 😊 The no Freezer (or even a small one) in the Kitchen is the stupidest idea ever!!! If I was the Designer (and Architect tbh) I’d want my name to be anonymous!!!! I’d be mortified I’d done such a 💩 job!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but her kitchen could have been designer so much better! The sink looks odd facing the wall. Why a gold tap when everything else is silver/chrome. What’s with the L-shaped cupboard stuck in the corner, and she’s having shelves put over the sink, which no doubt are going to be covered in sh**e, and that dishwasher doesn’t look intergrated, which I definitely would have done. The island just makes the kitchen look small.
I’m really surprised I thought her kitchen would have had the wow factor!

Reactions: 8
They may be Neff Ovens but that black colour looks horrible next to those units!!! And what’s with those little chrome knobs?

I’m sorry but her kitchen could have been designer so much better! The sink looks odd facing the wall. Why a gold tap when everything else is silver/chrome. What’s with the L-shaped cupboard stuck in the corner, and she’s having shelves put over the sink, which no doubt are going to be covered in sh**e, and that dishwasher doesn’t look intergrated, which I definitely would have done. The island just makes the kitchen look small.
She needs those shelves to put her 1970’s shite on that she recently bought!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Agree about the sink, personally I prefer a sink facing the window or into the room, but I’m sure the dishwasher will have a panel on the front as will the fridge. That’s how ours looked when newly installed until the panel was fitted on.

Reactions: 2
I really like the style and colour scheme she has chosen, I don’t think it will date in the same way the trendy dark blue and grey cabinets that are everywhere at the moment will. I would still have liked to see it showcased in the new extension to benefit from all that natural light, and I wouldn’t have put the sink where it is, but I do think it’s looking lovely. I really like the stools!

Reactions: 3
The only other place for the sink to go is in the island with the hob against the wall instead - and that’s just totally tit. Who wants dirty pots and pans and washing up on the island? I think it looks fine against the wall. When all the wall are painted white things might look brighter and open up a bit. Currently it does look small and crammed in a corner.

Reactions: 3
The only other place for the sink to go is in the island with the hob against the wall instead - and that’s just totally tit. Who wants dirty pots and pans and washing up on the island? I think it looks fine against the wall. When all the wall are painted white things might look brighter and open up a bit. Currently it does look small and crammed in a corner.
That’s exactly why Katie Ellison opted to have her sink facing a wall and the hob in the island so pots didn’t get piled up on the island, which is a focal point. Her layout does seem very similar to Katie’s especially with the bi-fold doors too.

Reactions: 7
Wait. In the background of the pic where Mark is cooking, have they got one of her vlogs on the google home? Or just a picture of her face? Each to their own but wow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else just spot that on the grid post of mark cooking it's herself on the iPad/Google home 😂😂😂 I'm sure she's feeling content watching herself .. what an ego ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait. In the background of the pic where Mark is cooking, have they got one of her vlogs on the google home? Or just a picture of her face? Each to their own but wow
That post though. She is such a melt. It's a fluffing KITCHEN. just cook in it and stfu!!!

Anyone else just spot that on the grid post of mark cooking it's herself on the iPad/Google home 😂😂😂 I'm sure she's feeling content watching herself .. what an ego ha ha
Be marks account playing on repeat. Racking up the views...gof a wedding to pay for now yknow 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Everything in our new kitchen is so fancy, Even Marks got off his lazy arse and started cooking... if that makes sense? It’s just tradition in our family that the man of the house breaks in the new appliances ‘🙄
FFS Charlotte!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.