Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she looks natural and isn’t doing a weird frog face or contorting herself to look thinner 😂
Yeah gotta say, she can’t win can she 😂 The stupid poses get attacked and then the natural shots people say she looks awful, so I suppose it’s no wonder she does the ridiculous poses 😂

Reactions: 8
She’s just not photogenic....posed or natural. For this job you need to be, it is that simple

and the rest of her wishy washy content just does not make up for it, it’s too contrived and beyond reality. Maybe she should try radio work

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s just what she looks like.. fair enough to criticise her kitchen, content, babying her kids and being gross about mark but the girl can’t help how she looks.
No she can’t help how she looks but she can help the way she poses. Her thumbnails are all identical - manic, crazy frog, Joker gurn. 🤮

Sorry, I see how that came across as harsh! I meant more that how she looks there is nothing like how she looks when she's working the camera..

Reactions: 3
Not her most flattering one, ay?
She looks as big there as she did before she started slimming world.
I see a comment on her latest food haul was asking to share sw content and she said she wont ever share sw content again. I am disappointed (as I'm sure most are) i loved her slimming world content, thats how I found her.
She could gain a whole lot more following from this too, a lot of people will be on a post lockdown weight loss journey now. She's missing a trick and also her niche. She's not a typical mummy vlogger anymore she's got no babies, no baby clothes hauls, newborn content, pregnancy updates coming ect. She's not an interior or reno vlogger, she's not a fashion vlogger, she's not beauty, hair or anything like that so now what is her channel going to be?
She needs to start doing slimming world content along with her recipes, what i ate in a day, weekly updates again otherwise she's going to just be a non channel. Tbf she's been a non channel with no direction for a while.

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t listen to what her viewers want. They want SW - she won’t do it. They DON’T want home renovations- she insists on doing it! Know your audience Charl or your “job” (😂) will go down the pan & you’ll have to get a REAL job to pay for your extension!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She looks as big there as she did before she started slimming world.
I see a comment on her latest food haul was asking to share sw content and she said she wont ever share sw content again. I am disappointed (as I'm sure most are) i loved her slimming world content, thats how I found her.
She could gain a whole lot more following from this too, a lot of people will be on a post lockdown weight loss journey now. She's missing a trick and also her niche. She's not a typical mummy vlogger anymore she's got no babies, no baby clothes hauls, newborn content, pregnancy updates coming ect. She's not an interior or reno vlogger, she's not a fashion vlogger, she's not beauty, hair or anything like that so now what is her channel going to be?
She needs to start doing slimming world content along with her recipes, what i ate in a day, weekly updates again otherwise she's going to just be a non channel. Tbf she's been a non channel with no direction for a while.
Good point. She can’t really call herself a family vlogger because Mark couldn’t be less interested in the camera. It’s just her, filming those three poor kids sitting around the house. I do wonder how much longer she’ll be able to keep that up without losing followers.

Good point. She can’t really call herself a family vlogger because Mark couldn’t be less interested in the camera. It’s just her, filming those three poor kids sitting around the house. I do wonder how much longer she’ll be able to keep that up without losing followers.
Tbh, I'll probably unfollow. She's not done any decent foodie content for ages that isn't a kid's yoghurt ad, she won't do SW stuff, I find her house renovation boring, and if I want to see kids sat an inch away from the telly eating a "treat" I can walk in to my living room🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbh, I'll probably unfollow. She's not done any decent foodie content for ages that isn't a kid's yoghurt ad, she won't do SW stuff, I find her house renovation boring, and if I want to see kids sat an inch away from the telly eating a "treat" I can walk in to my living room🤷‍♀️
The thing is with her now going back to doing foodie content when all of her viewers know she's on slimming world and non of the foodie content being slimming world content it will all just seem so staged, for YouTube & the gram.

This is the general problem with almost all influencers these days, it’s an oversaturated industry and no ones everyday life is interesting enough to engage an audience indefinitely. There’ll be no money in it soon and it won’t be worth the effort (also, when will brands learn that giving something away to rich people DOES NOT make us want to spend our harder earned money on it?)

Charlotte has a shelf-life as her day to day is way more boring than my own and I’m basically sticking around because I’ve followed her for so so long. This is the girl who romanticises her washing machine.

She’ll run this gig out for a few more years, then when her kids are at school she’ll probably need to get a day job.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be surprised if channel mum have told her it’s not a good idea to do SW content as it will limit the ads she’d be able to get. Or maybe she’s holding out for a SW ad 😂

Reactions: 5
Did she explain why she wouldn’t do SW again?
In the comments on her most recent you tube video her response was that she said she wouldn’t talk about weight much anymore as people can be really unkind....

but, she doesn’t have to discuss her weight at all...? She could just show slimming world meal ideas?

Tbh, as a person who battles with weight issues, I get it. I hate telling people that I’m dieting because then I get constant questions about how I’m doing and why I’m eating XYZ and it’s unnecessary pressure. And that’s without thousands of followers making comments as well 😂

She drop another sprog for content. Accidentally of course. She’ll be so surprised but oh so grateful. 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.