Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Bloody hell. Wanny’s having a nap, she doesn’t want to disturb him but she still messes with his hair, she even manages to make that look dramatic and very staged hence getting her phone out and putting it on Instagram. Ffs 🤦‍♀️
Gosh she’s gonna regret the danger nap

Reactions: 2

Plagueemmi

Gosh she’s really pushing the boat out today!!!! a park visit again & Daisy wearing her 👓
I’m no Jessica Fletcher but I’d say she’s been reading Tattle.Life 😁
just came on to post about Daisy’s glasses 😂 she said that they weren’t able to get her an appointment but pretty sure those are new glasses (didn’t she make a big deal of Daisy having 2 pairs? A neutral Winnie the Pooh pair and a pink pair... why oh why do I remember this 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Dreamy222

Chatty Member
That was my instant thought too. They‘re dated and blah. Will get absolutely ravaged by the kids in that light colour too, if my two are anything to go by 😂
same that colour in the kitchen family room no way she’s crazy!!

I'm glad you've all mentioned the living room, i had a thought this morning about that!😂

Everyone i know who have kitchens like that with a TV area off them, tend to use that room all the time and hardly ever go in the main living room, so maybe she'd be as well turning it in to a "formal" or adult sitting room?! Or play room?!

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Is she not putting a vertical radiator in the existing space where tv was.
Is she planning on putting dining table in that space as that seems far too squashed.

She says she's ordered the new extendable table and sofa.
I dident hate the floor the extension might look ok with decent layout and furniture.

She said they getting a dog. Cockappoo I bet.

Same doors as Katie Ellison but i like them.

Shame not nicer Radiator in the box master room.
Of course she’s getting a dog. No doubt something beige.

Katie Ellison has a labradoodle. He’s going to be massive.

With the price of puppies now-a-days I hope they have enough saved up.....oh, wait....

Then again, Charlotte’s always been really big on adoption, so hopefully will stick to her morals of years past and give an unloved dog a chance at a new home. It’d be great content for her, and will show that she’s not completely changed from when we first started watching/reading her.

We can but hope 🤞

skintsocks

VIP Member
Big Mac in a bowl? It looked vile. The beef mince was the cheap chewy type, bleurgh. It’s a poor copy of the slimming world ‘burger in a bowl’ which is much nicer. Much
It's not a slimming world recipe if she didn't use the lean steak mince. Did she even drain the fat off it? I made that once, and it was the dryest thing ever. Too much lettuce. Dodgy sauce. And boring. I'll take the actual Big Mac and put my running leggings on later, ta.

Theyeahyeahs

I'm currently watching the weekly reno updates. She showed a clip of the old kitchen and wow the old kitchen was so much better. They should have just updated the kitchen, built the utility where the old table was & put a double extension on the back to make a dining room and bedroom on top & then turned the island to make the kitchen diner a better flow.
What a waste of money, I really thought that the extension of dreams was going to be brilliant. Its not its shockingly planned, waste of space, waste of money. And that bedroom 🤯🤯 so small, it's like a kids bedroom. How are 2 adults supposed to share that?

She didnt have to move, her home is lovely. She should have just got plans made.
Your plan is way better than what she’s gone for, and sounds much cheaper!

Of course she didn’t have to move, but for the type of house she wants to match that extension I’m hyperbolising that it would have been better to move. I don’t like her house tbh but I’m not a fan of bungalows.

If I was her I would have saved my cash for a deposit and bought a house more suited to my needs, but if I was her I wouldn’t be selling my life/kids/soul online!

fireflies

VIP Member
Is she not putting a vertical radiator in the existing space where tv was.
Is she planning on putting dining table in that space as that seems far too squashed.

She says she's ordered the new extendable table and sofa.
I dident hate the floor the extension might look ok with decent layout and furniture.

She said they getting a dog. Cockappoo I bet.

Same doors as Katie Ellison but i like them.

Shame not nicer Radiator in the box master room.

Laurajs

I’m sorry but her kitchen could have been designer so much better! The sink looks odd facing the wall. Why a gold tap when everything else is silver/chrome. What’s with the L-shaped cupboard stuck in the corner, and she’s having shelves put over the sink, which no doubt are going to be covered in sh**e, and that dishwasher doesn’t look intergrated, which I definitely would have done. The island just makes the kitchen look small.
I’m really surprised I thought her kitchen would have had the wow factor!
Agree about the sink, personally I prefer a sink facing the window or into the room, but I’m sure the dishwasher will have a panel on the front as will the fridge. That’s how ours looked when newly installed until the panel was fitted on.

I’ve just read that she keeping the dryer in the Garage so she needs to get a hole made to run the cable thru 🙄 I couldn’t be bothered emptying the Washer to have to trek it thru to the Garage but then I can be known to be a lazy arse 😁
I couldn't either!! Plus, if that's the case what's the other hole next to the washer for? 🤔

Mememememe

I actually think that the utility room is the best thought out part of the whole design. She should have put the loo coming off that. I've said it before about the loo opening into the kitchen, and it's size, and I'll say it again, what the fuck was she thinking?? I think finances can't be as flush as she makes out to have cut all these bloody corners. I almost feel sorry for her, having made such an expensive mistake............almost.
I really like the utility too. Would have thiss choices in my kitchen!