Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola-pattie1

Easily a size 16. Which is not a problem, the problem is that she lies because she wants to be something she is not
I don't think she does lie, she doesn't say she's a size 12 and makes it clear she struggles with her weight

Reactions: 2

Lou23

Who remembers that date night when shark came upstairs after she had just got ready. She gave him her best 'come to bed' eyes and waited for him to say how nice she looked. He just blanked her and walked straight past her 😂
just watched it. Bloody hell she was desperate for him to acknowledge her. Her frog like grin couldn’t get any wider

fireflies

VIP Member
It was the tinned tomatoes that creased me.
Couldn't stop laughing trying find meaning and purpose in life with random objects.
Oh look an old tile by old owner it was meant to be.

She does adore those dark floral pjs they quite pretty.

• Haha

NoseyParker55

Hello all! Long time lurker. Why does she not zip up Stanley's jacket? It's so nit-picky of me but it really annoys me 😂🙈

To be honest I don’t really understand why master bedrooms are the biggest - out of us and our two kids, we spend the least amount of time in our bedroom - they’ve got toys (Youngest) and a games console (eldest). I’ve always thought it was odd 😂 We literally just go to bed in there and get ready in the morning so as long as there’s space to do that then it’s enough.
I agree, I don’t see why having a massive bedroom is such a big deal when it’s just for sleeping/getting ready. I also think it’s hard to tell how big it really is on camera, I’m sure it’s a normal size

Lead85

VIP Member
Stan looks more like he has stickers than Daisy even does! But, she has said hes been checked twice and doesn't have it. Initially at birth and then when he was a little older. It definitely looks like it though but, apparently not! I reckon she would definitely talk about it. She shares everything else lol. I wonder how much of Charlotte features are her syndrome and how much is down to just how she looks/ would look regardless of her diagnosis. Maybe his traits are just in the family. Theres definitely something about those wrists though, isnt there?!🤔
I’ve thought this too, her features may just be the way she would look regardless of the syndrome that she has. she is the double of her mum and Wan and Day (them names irritate me 😂) are the double of her. Although she would LOVE for Wan to be sharks double - I’m sure 🤔.
Oh and the lip miming, I’ve noticed that a few times and it is so annoying.

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
I have noticed she has got really lazy with her cooking..... She used to make proper stuff by scratch and now it's all pre packaged lazy shit anyone could do but she has a way of making it sound really special!!!! The kids are probably in a desperate state for a fish finger or chicken nugget 😂😂

LadyLucyLocks

😂😂 they crack me up so much! What ever would make you pose like that? Unless of course shes had a few and has taken a tumble.

• Haha