Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
Why does she keep on repeating herself that mark has “booked a few days off” - no one fucking cares mate. Mark could strip naked, get a tattoo of Minnie Mouse across his arsecheeks and do the can-can down Oxford Street on the last Saturday before Christmas and he would still be the most boring, beige, drip of a man. No one cares if he’s got a day off or if he’s on a “6 hour” conference call or if he works every other Saturday so that he gets a Friday off (or whatever ridiculous convoluted explanation she used to constantly provide week in, week out when he would be off on a Friday)

she’s such a boring Instagram cliché isn’t she?!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I laughed so loud reading this thank you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I’d have thought the way she’s been bragging about this bloody extension and how she wanted everything to be “oh so right” they’d have picked nicer radiators (the tall ones that hang on the wall or similar) than your bog standard (my house is full of them) white ones!! Oh and one more moan (Sozz one of those days 🙄) we don’t need to know that your plugging cookery magazines or that you’re angling for a money grabbing Waitrose deal!!!!!

Attachments

Mememememe

Might get slated for this but here goes, to be fair, I have a daughter who is 4 too. She is extremely girly and obsessed with watching me put my make up on, loves putting her sparkly lip balm on etc. During lockdown, I did a face mask in the day, she had never seen one before and immediately wanted in. I didn’t let her on that one, but the next one I used, I popped a bit of nivea cream in a pot and gave her an old make up brush and she painted on her 'face mask' I know her skin and she was fine. We made an afternoon of it and painted our toenails afterwards.
Guess what I'm saying is, maybe not a sheet mask, but it isn’t the worst thing letting Daisy join in with Charl 😬
Of course not, but hopefully charl read the Ingredients and made sure they're wasn't any skin irritating, skin refining sun sensitive ingredients in it (makes you skin super sensitive to sun damage) by kids have very dry and sensitive skin though so I'm overly cautious with what they use. X

whowouldhavethought

I'm sad about her garden. I used to be quite envious of that, the children must have loved it. We have a postage stamp of a garden - although its bigger than what they've been left with.

raboyko

She mustn’t have managed that ‘long walk’ today - maybe petit filous aren’t sponsoring her to get her kids out of the house this week.
Diet has stopped, shred has stopped, she doesn’t even go for a walk! I have to say she looked bigger than ever in that bloo advert.
She always seem to say “I think I carry weight really well”. Does she mean that she doesn’t carry it around her tummy? Surely if she thought that she wouldn’t always be wanting to lose some weight?

raboyko

The caked on makeup everyday does her no favours. I get that she doesn’t like how her syndrome has made her face look, but I feel as though it’s too “obvious”. It’s obvious at this point she can’t do makeup for shit. She could go with eyelash extensions and getting her brows tinted and waxed or microbladed, then she could just do a bit of concealer and a tinted moisturiser and something on her lips. She should leave it to someone else. She tries so hard and it just looks crap.

bluemoon20

Bill spends half the week at his Dad's so in terms of usage of room space, I wouldn't think it unusual for Daisy to have a larger room. Having said that, I would let Bill choose which room he wants being the oldest.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
If you mean what I think you do... I do this for some reason. Always have! Its completely involuntary and it's with everyone not just my children. I'm not hard of hearing that I know of but find I rely heavily on lip reading which given Charlotte's hearing aid I imagine she is too, so maybe its linked?
I imagine it is linked. She does it all the time I’ve noticed and it’s probably linked to when she had speech therapy as a child.

37BBL

VIP Member
she does look really nice in that vlog, hilarious that she was expecting some compliments though, i am cringing for her!