Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I feel sorry for her because she seems really happy/excited about the extension - she’s shown no disappointment in the size or space of it, she’s just permanently showing it off. It might look better once everything’s in and it’s properly finished, but right now from my point of view it looks like a total waste of thousands and thousands of pounds.

Reactions: 4
No sympathy from me sorry.

In other news, Charlotte says it's a bit drizzly today so she doesn't know what to do with them. Heaven forbid they put their hoods up and go for a walk hey! I'm sure the children will be inches from the TV watching Disney movies all day. How exciting!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

In other news, Charlotte says it's a bit drizzly today so she doesn't know what to do with them. Heaven forbid they put their hoods up and go for a walk hey! I'm sure the children will be inches from the TV watching Disney movies all day. How exciting!
I was going to say the exact same thing. A bit of drizzle never hurt anyone! Get the kids to wear jackets and wellies and get out for the afternoon.

she’s honestly so lazy.

Reactions: 11
Think I'm on my own here in that I wouldn't necessarily have made the kitchen area bigger. Let's be honest, shes the only one to do anything in the kitchen, so it's not like it needs to be massive. if she had enough space for cooking, etc in her old one then I think it's better to create extra living space which would get used, rather than a larger kitchen that isnt needed and would be a waste.

Reactions: 3
I suppose it depends whether they plan to sell in the future. If I was viewing the house as a potential buyer, Id be disappointed to not have a kitchen with a bit more wow factor in the new extension.

It won’t be many years until all of her children are past the age of playing on the floor with shopkins and puzzles. 3/4 years max. They could have kept their current lounge as more of a playroom as there’s plenty of space there.

I would have said she’s obviously not too worried about reselling (which is fine if you plan to stay there long term, it’s important to have your house how you want it after all) but then she did comment about how her architect insisted on an en-suite in the master as it’s more attractive to buyers in the future, so they must have one eye on that otherwise I get the impression they would have done without the en-suite. In my opinion it’s too much of a sacrifice on the space in that room and would have done without an en-suite. My family don’t spend a lot of time in the bathroom so I wouldn’t prioritise it.

Reactions: 1

Or, use the craft stuff she had an ad for the other day, as they love crafting so much....apparently!!

Think I'm on my own here in that I wouldn't necessarily have made the kitchen area bigger. Let's be honest, shes the only one to do anything in the kitchen, so it's not like it needs to be massive. if she had enough space for cooking, etc in her old one then I think it's better to create extra living space which would get used, rather than a larger kitchen that isnt needed and would be a waste.
She had a fair size kitchen... she had a sofa, a dining table, and island... most people have a kitchen and dining table and that's all. It may not have had bags of room, but it did fit those items of furniture in. I agree it doesnt need to be bigger really

Hello all! Long time lurker. Why does she not zip up Stanley's jacket? It's so nit-picky of me but it really annoys me 😂🙈

Reactions: 2
Hello all! Long time lurker. Why does she not zip up Stanley's jacket? It's so nit-picky of me but it really annoys me 😂🙈
possibly because it’s too warm? Or he’s warm enough with it on but not zipped? Or he doesn’t want it zipped? It’s not particularly cold now.

I don’t usually have my coat zipped as it’s a very warm coat. I would get too warm with it zipped up for most of the year.

Bit of a silly thing to pick on.

Reactions: 4
It's all their jackets, they've fallen half way down their shoulders! That annoys me, until they have the ability to hold the jacket on their shoulders, zip it up!

Reactions: 3
It's all their jackets, they've fallen half way down their shoulders! That annoys me, until they have the ability to hold the jacket on their shoulders, zip it up!
Yes this is what I mean 😂🙈 I did say it was nit-picky 🙄

possibly because it’s too warm? Or he’s warm enough with it on but not zipped? Or he doesn’t want it zipped? It’s not particularly cold now.

I don’t usually have my coat zipped as it’s a very warm coat. I would get too warm with it zipped up for most of the year.

Bit of a silly thing to pick on.
I did say it was nit-picky of me...just something that annoys me. I'll go back to lurking I think 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why do people act like Charlotte invented the "picky/ picnic lunch". People are tagging her and she's then sharing the posts that blow smoke up her ass.
I've always done lunches like this for my kids and yeah, they enjoy it every so often for a little change. But why is everyone buying these special trays and platters when they cost bugger all in pound shops?! Or can they not use regular trays or large plates they already have and arrange it nicely? Boggles my mind how daft these people are.

Reactions: 12
Why do people act like Charlotte invented the "picky/ picnic lunch". People are tagging her and she's then sharing the posts that blow smoke up her ass.
I've always done lunches like this for my kids and yeah, they enjoy it every so often for a little change. But why is everyone buying these special trays and platters when they cost bugger all in pound shops?! Or can they not use regular trays or large plates they already have and arrange it nicely? Boggles my mind how daft these people are.
Couldn't agree more.
£6 I think is ridiculous for what it is.

Reactions: 2
Yes this is what I mean 😂🙈 I did say it was nit-picky 🙄

I did say it was nit-picky of me...just something that annoys me. I'll go back to lurking I think 😂
Nahhh, don’t go! It annoys me when people tell others off for nit-picking. This entire website is a nit-pick. 😀

Reactions: 17
Her intro song to her haul videos gives vibes she's trying to be like m&s.... Why does she wear jumpers that teenagers would wear too🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is bill in a car seat at 8?! Im pretty sure he will
Meet the height requirement for no seat which would be much safer than an ill fitting car seat. Why does she baby him so much!

Reactions: 1
Why is bill in a car seat at 8?! Im pretty sure he will
Meet the height requirement for no seat which would be much safer than an ill fitting car seat. Why does she baby him so much!
My son is Bill's age and in a seat. I believe the average age is 11 to be the correct height to go without? All my sons school friends bar 1 are also still in car seats

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.