Charlotte Louise Taylor #7 Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted a photo on her home account of the kitchen being fitted. I’m really underwhelmed, for the amount of time she spends in there and how she loves to cook, to me it does not have the wow factor! It seems really small.
The only part of the extension I like is the ‘lantern’ window.
Completely agree. Really underwhelming and such a bad use of the space. Also the way she says ‘which is so cool’ over and over again. One thing I can absolutely assure you of Charl is that you’re certainly not cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off all the things to call her on, just thought it was a bit of a silly.

I don’t get up on a Friday and think “yay, I get to spend the afternoon with my kid”

I think “What day is it? It’s Friday. Thank duck it’s Friday, I’m only in half day. Might be able to do something with the kid this afternoon which will be nice”

It being Friday means that I can do things with him that I wouldn’t normally do. So yeah - being grateful it’s Friday would be my first thought.

Maybe I’m a bad mum too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Completely agree. Really underwhelming and such a bad use of the space. Also the way she says ‘which is so cool’ over and over again. One thing I can absolutely assure you of Charl is that you’re certainly not cool.
Agreed.... what a waste of an extension! They’re basically sticking the kitchen and dining table EXACTLY where they were (in the darkest bit... how does she think a “bigger” table will go in the same space?!) and then using all that new space for a fcking sofa and somewhere “the kids can do big puzzles”. What the hell?!?!?! They’ve got a big ish lounge space already too so the design makes no sense.... why would you not have the kitchen / dining table in the big open bit with the lantern? I guess this way she can still woe is me the extension “oh we’ve got all this new space but I couldn’t possibly have a bigger kitchen / dining table in this space when it’s somewhere the kids could be using too, so to save money we’re keeping it as it is and they can run wild in the new space. It will be so lovely and so big it’ll mean I don’t have to haul my lazy arse out to the park with them.”

Reactions: 10
You what? She’s only using the new space as a play area? And a sofa?

and Sharky agreed to all the upheaval.....for that!?!

Reactions: 4

She clearly has some Pinterest/Instagram vision in her head, we all know that. It’s like she tries to model her house on various different accounts she’s seen because she has no ideas of her own. All this dried flowers nonsense is on all the home accounts of Instagram (and the wreaths!) so that’s exactly why she’s jumped on the bandwagon. She was blatantly that kid at school who told the teacher on the naughty kids and was a total goody two shoes who secretly desperately wanted to be one of the cool kids. Because that’s precisely how she comes across as an adult, too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They could of brought the kitchen into the extension space so it was worth while. Did they really remortgage so the kids had another place to do puzzles? They have a lounge, an extra bit dedicated to their toys, and bedroom's. Oh and a garden, how about she take them out more?!? I really don't get what they have done, you could make an amazing kitchen and they have kept a tiny area for it. Lol let down, it's really plain too! The new bedroom is small too, gutted for you Charlotte 😂

She clearly has some Pinterest/Instagram vision in her head, we all know that. It’s like she tries to model her house on various different accounts she’s seen because she has no ideas of her own. All this dried flowers nonsense is on all the home accounts of Instagram (and the wreaths!) so that’s exactly why she’s jumped on the bandwagon. She was blatantly that kid at school who told the teacher on the naughty kids and was a total goody two shoes who secretly desperately wanted to be one of the cool kids. Because that’s precisely how she comes across as an adult, too 😂
So true.

Is it just me or is anyone else seeing the lack of weight loss. Those jeans so absolutely nothing for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Gosh she’s really pushing the boat out today!!!! a park visit again & Daisy wearing her 👓
I’m no Jessica Fletcher but I’d say she’s been reading Tattle.Life 😁
just came on to post about Daisy’s glasses 😂 she said that they weren’t able to get her an appointment but pretty sure those are new glasses (didn’t she make a big deal of Daisy having 2 pairs? A neutral Winnie the Pooh pair and a pink pair... why oh why do I remember this 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Reactions: 2
Off all the things to call her on, just thought it was a bit of a silly.

I don’t get up on a Friday and think “yay, I get to spend the afternoon with my kid”

I think “What day is it? It’s Friday. Thank duck it’s Friday, I’m only in half day. Might be able to do something with the kid this afternoon which will be nice”

It being Friday means that I can do things with him that I wouldn’t normally do. So yeah - being grateful it’s Friday would be my first thought.

Maybe I’m a bad mum too 🤷🏻‍♀️
No mention of anyone being a bad mum. Most of the things people are saying on here, let’s face it, is nit picking.

Reactions: 3

If I was forking out all that money for a huge overhaul of the house you bet my arse the majority of the budget would be on a massive kitchen I hopefully would never have to do again. Should have saved her money and just refitted the kitchen and made the boys share when they are older. What a waste of a space.

Reactions: 7
The new kitchen space is... exactly the same as her old one? I don’t get it! What the hell was she thinking?!

Reactions: 9
Agreed.... what a waste of an extension! They’re basically sticking the kitchen and dining table EXACTLY where they were (in the darkest bit... how does she think a “bigger” table will go in the same space?!) and then using all that new space for a fcking sofa and somewhere “the kids can do big puzzles”. What the hell?!?!?! They’ve got a big ish lounge space already too so the design makes no sense.... why would you not have the kitchen / dining table in the big open bit with the lantern? I guess this way she can still woe is me the extension “oh we’ve got all this new space but I couldn’t possibly have a bigger kitchen / dining table in this space when it’s somewhere the kids could be using too, so to save money we’re keeping it as it is and they can run wild in the new space. It will be so lovely and so big it’ll mean I don’t have to haul my lazy arse out to the park with them.”
Totally agree. The extension has given them a lovely space but the way it seems the kitchen is shoved into the same spot she had it before it just looks like a massive open area left at the back which will end up full of toys etc. I think they could have made better use of it all.

Thanks - second time my thread suggestion has been chosen! I think I’ve missed my calling in life 😂

that door wreath looks awful. It’s really cheap and tacky looking. It’ll look like tit after about a fortnight

Reactions: 8
The dried flowers and door wreath are terrible! Granny style. Oh Charlotte

Reactions: 3
I find the lay out for the new kitchen so weird what was the point in doing a huge extention for that? The end result is a tiny bedroom, en suite that's big enough to be a family bathroom, a dark dingy utility which is oddly placed, a massive kitchen/diner to have the exact same lay out as her old one??? If it was me I would have got rid of the outside tap and moved it, brought the extention out to the same width as the old kitchen and had a massive galley style kitchen running the whole length of the wall and then where her fridge is now has a massive American fridge freezer and 2 larder cupboards either side and then a large island in the middle, got rid of the weird old window wall they've kept where the table used to be and had space for a big 8 person table and then had the tele and new sofa on the wall that leads onto the utility.
Personally I think shes wasted a shed load of money for a badly planned layout

Reactions: 15
I find the lay out for the new kitchen so weird what was the point in doing a huge extention for that? The end result is a tiny bedroom, en suite that's big enough to be a family bathroom, a dark dingy utility which is oddly placed, a massive kitchen/diner to have the exact same lay out as her old one??? If it was me I would have got rid of the outside tap and moved it, brought the extention out to the same width as the old kitchen and had a massive galley style kitchen running the whole length of the wall and then where her fridge is now has a massive American fridge freezer and 2 larder cupboards either side and then a large island in the middle, got rid of the weird old window wall they've kept where the table used to be and had space for a big 8 person table and then had the tele and new sofa on the wall that leads onto the utility.
Personally I think shes wasted a shed load of money for a badly planned layout
I agree with this 10000%! So much empty space will be left in the kitchen area! Shame I'd be gutted if I was her! X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.