Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Oh wow she’s off her face!! Why? Is she that unhappy with her self she needs to blot it all out with drink......and life has made her soppy and sentimental??

no love,that will be your Wednesday night tipple! Where’s mark hiding?

Reactions: 2

Thecatgotthecream

Her accent is really slipping at the moment. Exci-ed, proper etc ... she’s actually really common despite the way she tries to pretend that she’s not. All fur coat....

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Little Daisy in the B&M haul appears to be comfortably wearing her glasses. She looks adorable in them. So why has she not been wearing them for the past year or so? I also think it’s sad that Charlotte switched to contact lenses. You’d think she’d want to set an example for her daughter.

Fish-in-the-Sea

I'm sat here waiting to get into my 1 bathroom with my legs well crossed, thinking she will be glad of that en suite when the kids are teenagers 👍

mindlesswaffle

I’m sure she said it was a freebie

it sounds dangerous to me! I would 100% be burning myself on that regular but I’m clumsy AF 😂
We have a few of these at my work and it only comes out with boiling water if you unlock the safety button first. If you don’t hold down the safety button it will only come out with cold water. It’s great for cooking noodles 🤣

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Honestly, you'd have to pay me a fair bit to film a q&a video ON THE TOILET!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️(not that would ever be offered to me).
That is a new low honestly.. what on Earth ?
I really want to buy some bloo products to clean my bathroom now....

• Sick

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I hate everything about it! The shape, how narrow it seems to be, the weird nook with that awful chalkboard wall, the sofa the crap on the walls... her taste is nothing like mine so I get all agitated just seeing it. She seems to love clutter and doesn’t have a clue about placement, and stuff is just plonked everywhere. Even the computer desk in there... I know there’s nowhere else, but seeing as YouTube is her “job”, you’d think they’d at least have included a small office space in the extension.
charlotte could have made an office space instead of the utility room she could have put a washer dryer somewhere in the kitchen, if it was open plan and neutral it would be so practical as she could also keep an eye on the kids.

raboyko

That is the ultimate betrayal for me, you don't have to have sex with someone to cheat imo.
If my Mr slept with another woman. A one off I might ae able to forgive. It was lust, if he fell in love with a woman whilst we were together, left me and ran straight into the arms of her as soon as he left the door. That would break my heart.
All gossip though I suppose. Maybe Stephen was the one that left her? Or causes the relationship to breakdown.

If I recall correctly I remember her saying times were hard after the break up money wise. She has to prove to the morgage lender she could afford it in her own?? I doubt very much she paid Stephen off a mortgage of 190k with one income?? (unless she earned wd quite well!? Obvs.)

And I hate how she calls it their forever home and how they dreamed it would be liek this one day. No. It was your and stephan dream when you bought that house, marky boy just got lucky found a ready made family to slide straight into. Knocked her up a year later to offer some commitment.
I do recall seeing on her blog years ago that Stephen hated social media. I wonder if that was the sticking point? She couldn’t force him to be who she wanted him to be.

There it is.

Attachments

Last edited:

Thecatgotthecream

She seriously didn’t think to get new flooring in the hallway so it all flows?!! The grains go different directions as well! That would annoy me SO much.
What. The. Fuck. It wouldn’t have mattered if they’d got something else because it looks absolutely RIDICULOUS anyway!!!!!!

onmylunchbreak

There is more restrictions with double story extensions I believe.. It’s something to do with the angle and blocking light to next door. On the attached side, it’s very difficult to get planning permission for a double story extension, which is probably why they have only done the double story on the side where they are detached from next door. I don’t think it’s as a result of poor design in this case, more likely they couldn’t get permission to do a double story right across.

That being said I would have put the kitchen diner in the new extension, and turned the old kitchen into a snug living area with a sofa and tv. A bit like Emily Norris house.

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
They may be Neff Ovens but that black colour looks horrible next to those units!!! And what’s with those little chrome knobs?

I’m sorry but her kitchen could have been designer so much better! The sink looks odd facing the wall. Why a gold tap when everything else is silver/chrome. What’s with the L-shaped cupboard stuck in the corner, and she’s having shelves put over the sink, which no doubt are going to be covered in sh**e, and that dishwasher doesn’t look intergrated, which I definitely would have done. The island just makes the kitchen look small.
I’m really surprised I thought her kitchen would have had the wow factor!
She needs those shelves to put her 1970’s shite on that she recently bought!!!!

Attachments

Alecsmith

It would have been at least another 2 rows.
with the beige, white soft grey and bamboo pendants, it’s all very wishy washy. Boring