Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
If I lived as near Waitrose as she does I’d be in every night 30 minutes before closing to get the “Yellow Ooops” stickered reduced food!!!! Or is Waitrose too high class for that? Or am I showing my commonness 🥳
I would love to have a morrisons near me I do a lot of yellow sticker hauls on YT, food for pennies

Reactions: 2

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Why do people act like Charlotte invented the "picky/ picnic lunch". People are tagging her and she's then sharing the posts that blow smoke up her ass.
I've always done lunches like this for my kids and yeah, they enjoy it every so often for a little change. But why is everyone buying these special trays and platters when they cost bugger all in pound shops?! Or can they not use regular trays or large plates they already have and arrange it nicely? Boggles my mind how daft these people are.
Couldn't agree more.
£6 I think is ridiculous for what it is.

Plagueemmi

Sadly this lovely wee Cat’s world is about to be shattered by the arrival of a Puppy that they do not have time for 😡 You need to consider the Pets that you already have before bringing a new one into a family. We should start having a poll chart to see how long do we think it’ll last before it’s shipped out to Maw & Paw 🐶
that’s Romeo I think so, if what she says is true, he decided to live with an elderly neighbour when she had more kids so she’ll probably just send him back to her. We haven’t seen Elsa (the black cat) for a while though so who knows where she has gone off to!

• Sad
We have a few of these at my work and it only comes out with boiling water if you unlock the safety button first. If you don’t hold down the safety button it will only come out with cold water. It’s great for cooking noodles 🤣
It does sound really useful tbf. I’ll stick with my £15 Lidl kettle though 😂

Alecsmith

Maybe I’m just too fussy but that’s a shitty looking utility!!! She didn’t even get new appliances (her Washer is always breaking & I don’t see a Dryer) and I can’t see much room left in the little garden to hang a washing on the line!
I hate to admit it but Katie Ellison’s Utility is really lovely with 2 new mahoosive washer/Dryer above each other & lovely pink tiles.
Her washer was gifted I believe. Wonder if she will get a dryer in next to it. Didn’t she have one before? I don’t know how she manages without one in the winter to dry her clothes with 3 kids.

Plagueemmi

Of course she’s getting a dog. No doubt something beige.

Katie Ellison has a labradoodle. He’s going to be massive.

With the price of puppies now-a-days I hope they have enough saved up.....oh, wait....

Then again, Charlotte’s always been really big on adoption, so hopefully will stick to her morals of years past and give an unloved dog a chance at a new home. It’d be great content for her, and will show that she’s not completely changed from when we first started watching/reading her.

We can but hope 🤞
unless she adopts it from a person she will be lucky to find a rescue which will let a dog go to a home with young children, never mind one that has cats too. At least in my personal experience

puppies make better content for the ‘gram supposedly though!

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
I cannot get over how cringey she is. Surely she must be embarrassed sending the ads off to be approved. I don’t know any other “influencers” that would do themselves doing a bloody drum roll. I’m embarrassed for her
I couldn’t stop giggling

• Haha

Mememememe

I like the actual units but the layout is really odd- the kitchen is no bigger, as many have said here.
But there's hardly any space for a table and it's going to be very squashed. You'll have to navigate through the island and the dining table to get into the actual extension, unless you go through the kitchen area. It won't feel spacious at all!
Personally, I would have moved the kitchen into the front living room, open plan to the extension which would have had a large dining area where the kitchen has gone now and the extension would have been a very spacious family room.

My biggest gripe is the master bedroom which is TINY! I have no idea how she is going to get wardrobes in there. A double bed and two small bedside tables at the most, and perhaps an extremely slender unit but it's really small. I would have turned the ensuite into a ensuite shower only and moved the wall back to allow for a wardrobe. Interested to see how she furnishes it.
Or built it out with rails and drawers like a walk in style wardrobe as she already have 2 toilets. And didn't want a shower room in the first place.

Sara_M

VIP Member
The one that got me was when she did this weird photo shoot in her lacy underwear whilst pregnant and then the same shot after months after Stan was born. She was sort of draped against her bedroom curtain. I just always think, Bill is getting older now and his friends probably know his Mum is on YouTube etc, what if when they have Instagram they find those photos and take the piss out of him for it. Or what about parents at the school or nursery? Imagine waiting in the playground knowing people have seen you in your bra and knickers?! Or knowing you like to wear thongs and you've shown them on primark hauls a fair few times.
She had it as her profile pic for ages too 🤮

Thecatgotthecream

Her fake accent slips fairly often if you listen carefully - she isn’t articulate at all in the way she talks... misses the beginning and end of words etc ... like someone said above phrases like ‘get in’. She’s quite common really - she doesn’t have a Poynton accent that’s for sure.