Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peggy5

Oh the cheek
Apparently she feels passionate about local businesses! Yesterday it was an ad for Iceland! Now I support local business AND shop at Iceland for top up bits, but i don't do ads to promote iceland. She buys constant take away coffee from Waitrose and pastries from Greggs! Her hauls are always Tesco including lots of meat and veg (not a local butchers and green grocers in sight!)
Now suddenly shes passionate about local business!!
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I couldn’t agree or like this more!!

Reactions: 3

Mememememe

I hate everything about it! The shape, how narrow it seems to be, the weird nook with that awful chalkboard wall, the sofa the crap on the walls... her taste is nothing like mine so I get all agitated just seeing it. She seems to love clutter and doesn’t have a clue about placement, and stuff is just plonked everywhere. Even the computer desk in there... I know there’s nowhere else, but seeing as YouTube is her “job”, you’d think they’d at least have included a small office space in the extension.
I'm working from Home at the min and I love it. What I HATE is having to see my workspace on my time off. If it was a permanent situ no way would I have my work area in the lounge!! It's were I chill out after work. They absolutely have not thought this through and most likely went with the first design and builders they saw.

The different tones of wood would piss me off too tbh. It's such a Mish mash of style with the modern black doors then vintage wood dining table

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I thought so too, my understanding was there has to be two doors between a kitchen and toilet.
it used to be the case that a toilet door had to
Open into a hallway or corridor or have 2 doors between it and a living room/living space. That’s been relaxed though and as long as there is a hand wash basin within the room where the toilet is, the toilet door can open directly into a kitchen or anywhere else. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
God I was so confused then, I've been reading two threads 😂😂
Is the old one definitely closed now or does it need doing?

Charlotte is still as twee as ever I see 🤦‍♀️ she must be emotionally exhausted all the bloody time!

Reactions: 2

Theyeahyeahs

I don't think they went with the best architect, when you are planning an extension you would want it to be perfect upstairs and downstairs and find the best way to maximise the space. Such a shame really... I feel like the utility room is in a bit of a weird place too, really seperate to the kitchen which in my opinion would feel odd (I've only ever had utility rooms in close proximity).... Hmm i don't like it can you tell 😂
I can tell but I don’t like it either tbh! And I do feel mean saying that, but it does look like she’s took a Pinterest photo and just handed it to an architect without really thinking about the space!

Agreed on utility placement, I used to have my washer and dryer in my shed and it was such a ballache being separate from the kitchen. Hers isn’t that bad to be fair!

This annoys me - ‘I do the ad break so the choice is up to you’ - but it’s not it is? Because if you want to watch the rest of the stories you have to go through the ads, which will still count as a view and so the engagement still looks good!
I never realised before now that the way she writes really bothers me 🤣🤣

Lou23

I hold my hands up! I admit my earlier post was wrong and they’ve not been out yet (I thought they were out last night 🤦‍♀️) as she of course has declared she’s going getting her mum alcohol for looking after the kids. My bad 😆 so I’m now assuming we can expect to see a load of date night updates throughout the evening...