Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly666

I may be being too fussy but I don’t like the smallest two sitting on those Stools like that! All it takes is a split second to fall back and sustain a really nasty head injury! Surely she’d have thought to buy ones with backs on!! Then again those Stools were probably freebies!!
Haha what a surprise they are watching something whilst eating as usual. I guess a new tv will be going up soon the same as they had in the old space 😣

Reactions: 3

bobs

Chatty Member
The dried flowers and door wreath are terrible! Granny style. Oh Charlotte

fireflies

VIP Member
Iceland/ channel mum ad instagram and you tube.
God the videos irritating.
Granted iceland improved their range but gino frozen pizza hardky gourmet.

Plagueemmi

Wonder of she is a bit vindictive? And no one dare cross her? That sweeter than honey, butter wouldn't melt does not fool me.
She has said in the past that she has a bit of a temper

I know we shouldn’t speculate (especially without evidence) but I agree that something must have happened to make him propose. I wonder if one of them has a wandering eye and an ultimatum was made

Plagueemmi

Why does her brother have a significantly stronger Manc accent than her?
her accent is an act. I vaguely remember in her pregnancy updates with Stan (I was introduced to her through the channel mum pregnancy week videos) that when they went for a private scan and whilst she was rubbing it in peoples faces that he was a boy, something like “get in! I knew it was a boy”, she sounds completely different. I always thought that was more of her real accent as it sounds more like a Manchester one

EmCheese

VIP Member
I agree, can’t stand it when people bring new pets in to live with cats that have lived there for years. They’re always shocked that the cats are unhappy... like what did you expect 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
I watched her latest Poundland haul - I spent most of my life in the UK I have never tried any of these sugary rubbish she is buying. Every single haul she does has loads of snacks then she wonders why she is so overweight.

Alecsmith

her house isn’t a bungalow...
Dormer bungalow.
I like the kitchen cupboards and island but terrible layout. The space allotted for the dining table is too small. And everything is focused around the blooming TV, as usual. They are a family of TV addicts, even watching it during family meal times. My biggest gripe is the master bedroom which is minuscule.

Niamhm

Chatty Member
I actually really like her kitchen, and the tiles🙈 but cannot stand those stools! Like so many people have said, they're an accident waiting to happen. What parent wants backless stools for their young kids? Makes no sense!

Mememememe

I actually think it’s hilarious that she’s saying in the comments that by “two short walks” she meant an hour each. She literally says in the video that she’s thinking two short walks a day and a longer run around at the weekend - there’s just no way she was meaning she’ll walk it for 2 hours a day and then even longer at the weekend. As a family we never see them going on big walks?
Actually cringing so so hard. "just keep swimming" why does she have to relate everything back to a Disney film. Char mate you should be using anti bac anyway as suggested by the government. Not so you can "swimming" lol what a knob😂😂😂
She is... I don't how to word it... Overcompensating for something maybe... Does she write these posts because she needs validation or something or she's desperately trying to persuade us she is... Normal when they just show she is delusional. I 100% do not believe she is this happy, living in fairytale land, rose tinted softly (baby) spoken, finds the joy in everything, captured every single moment of her life and savouring it, person.