Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly.

When you start to loose fat from your body it goes from your internal fat stores first - the fat that is around your organs. You don’t usually notice it externally for a good few weeks or even a month or so.

I don’t think she looks any different today than she did 3 weeks ago.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ But then I wouldn’t expect her to - 1 session of Jillian Michaels isn’t really going to have an effect if she’s still eating like a trooper & knocking back booze every night!
I would hate to see their food bill.

Reactions: 1
I would hate to see their food bill.
see I’m the opposite and would love to know how much they spend on the food shop every week, not that I watch her videos anymore. Kerry Conway eats like crap but at least she usually puts how much it costs

Reactions: 7
see I’m the opposite and would love to know how much they spend on the food shop every week, not that I watch her videos anymore. Kerry Conway eats like crap but at least she usually puts how much it costs
I think they must spend at least £100 on food/drink, easily. They have full on 3 meals a day, loads of snacks and her & Sharky Boy love a few shandies and “treats” most nights.....

Reactions: 6
I think they must spend at least £100 on food/drink, easily. They have full on 3 meals a day, loads of snacks and her & Sharky Boy love a few shandies and “treats” most nights.....
I reckon so easily, probably closer to 200 when you add in her top up shops and take aways.
When I shopped at Tesco for the 5 of us I'd be spending about £120 a week, I did over buy some stuff though as we lived in a small village 30 minutes from the nearest town and was concerned about getting snowed in 🤣

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion -
Charlotte Louise Taylor - Cheater, Bleater, Compulsive Eater

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s just put a video on the home account of the kitchen. I can’t understand why it’s so small - she’s had a huge extension but the kitchen space is literally no bigger than it was it seems like a complete waste especially for someone who loves cooking.

Reactions: 4
She’s just put a video on the home account of the kitchen. I can’t understand why it’s so small - she’s had a huge extension but the kitchen space is literally no bigger than it was it seems like a complete waste especially for someone who loves cooking.
She’s lost the wall looking out into the conservatory, where her sink used to be, so I suppose she hasn’t really gained anything in the kitchen it’s self. But she having a utility were the washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer will go. Saying that though I get what you mean even with a utility I’d still want my kitchen to be bigger🙂.

Reactions: 3
Does she ever play with the kids? Literally every photo she posts they’ve got the tv on 😂

Reactions: 10
Does she ever play with the kids? Literally every photo she posts they’ve got the tv on 😂
all those kids do is watch tv or go on tablets..... occasionally they go in the garden for a quick insta photo.....

they honestly have such a lazy lifestyle - they don’t do anything. You’d think Bill would be out in the garden kicking a ball around or playing. The 3 kids should be encouraged to get outside and run around, actually move their bodies instead of sat indoors glued to the bloody TV.

Reactions: 9
So much tv! The vlogs where she's showing off her washing machine loads and the kids are sitting having breakfast watching telly, and then straight afterwards sitting on the sofa with their faces right up to it. Why can't she plan her day a bit better and actually join them at mealtimes etc and interact with them a bit more. But no, she only wants to be with them when she's filming a flipping advert for some product she's never used in her life.

Reactions: 9
They don't go in the garden because the builder's are out there and it's dangerous apparently. Why can't she go to her Mum's and let the kids play in their garden...it is allowed. Or go for a walk to the park for a picnic or something🤷‍♀️. You're all right, she's a lazy arse and can't be bothered.

Reactions: 6
They don't go in the garden because the builder's are out there and it's dangerous apparently. Why can't she go to her Mum's and let the kids play in their garden...it is allowed. Or go for a walk to the park for a picnic or something🤷‍♀️. You're all right, she's a lazy arse and can't be bothered.
nah, this is long standing - the kids are always just sat inside watching tv - long before they had builders around!

Reactions: 10
Maybe she doesn't film it or photograph playing with the kids because then she would get flack for never putting her phone down. I know she documents everything else though so why wouldn't she document that?

I imagine it must be hard with three kids of different ages, into different things and having to occupy them all whilst your house is upside down and trying to work from home.

I don't have kids so can't really relate.

Reactions: 1
For those that asked - Her house BEFORE the renovation would probably sell for around £300k. You can’t get a 3 bed semi in the area for much less than that and hers is in a very good location with a decent garden.

Reactions: 2
So her Builder’s Helper/Designer/Wifey measures and sells Shoes for your Kids! So I had a nosey (as you do 🤪) oh my gosh they look 💩 and the price is ridiculous!!! If you’re going to spend 50 odd quid then you can buy Startrite or Clarks that’ll be better for your little ones feet plus look so much nicer too. You can buy the measuring device online & then once measured you can take advantage of the Online sales!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s a self confessed homebody. She doesn’t like to leave the house. She is not the outdoorsy type at all and the kids are always couped up because of it. She lives in a bubble.

Reactions: 4
So her Builder’s Helper/Designer/Wifey measures and sells Shoes for your Kids! So I had a nosey (as you do 🤪) oh my gosh they look 💩 and the price is ridiculous!!! If you’re going to spend 50 odd quid then you can buy Startrite or Clarks that’ll be better for your little ones feet plus look so much nicer too. You can buy the measuring device online & then once measured you can take advantage of the Online sales!!!
these look exactly like what you’d find in Primark or Tesco for about £3

£51 for those?! Having a laugh isn’t she?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course she has bought the kids a Greggs for lunch because she “built the kids up and then spectacularly let them down” as “baked goods solve all manner of problems (they tried to go to the park but it was closed). I couldn’t give a s**t what she feeds them, but why is there always an emotional reason for her eating/feeding? On a side note, I wonder what Charl ordered for herself?

Reactions: 7
To be fair, I think she should be buying them expensive shoes seeing as it’s the kids that earn that money that Charlotte pockets 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.