Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sara_M

VIP Member
I think Charlotte is one of the most unrelatable influencers out there. She pretends to be all modest and self deprecating, when really its brag, brag, brag.
"Stan was up at 5am and, we had a cuddle and watched Moana. I truely cherish the early starts with him. Bill and Daisy joined us after they had finished reading to one another. I then managed to do 7 loads of washing and hang them on the line (the bluebirds helped me). For lunch today we packed a picnic and skipped to the meadow to eat it. I read my book and watched my babies as they danced in the sunshine. I asked myself "how did I get so lucky?". Then it was back home, to see the man I fell madly in love with (he's from Preston).
For dinner, I prepared slow-braided octopus. The kids love it.
I then settled down, with a gin, to watch Les Miserables and felt giddy and the thought of another early start with my beautiful little boy.
I hope you have had a great day too!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
"so our extension is finished, our kitchen looks beautiful. It's oh so lovely. We're oh so grateful for it. We chose these taps because they are the same ones my parents had when I was growing up. My brother and I loved them. So having them reminds me of such a happy time. We're so lucky to be able to have this. Right I'm off to hang a wash load out on the line. Then I'm going to make a brew and sit and watch my gorgeous children playing together."

"The children are eating hotdogs for tea tonight. It's quick and they enjoy it. Mark and I will have a slow cooked unicorn horn, drizzled with exotic lions milk and served with rice grown on the moon. It's a recipe that I just whipped up with the things we had in. I really need to pop to Waitrose for some fresh bits."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This woman has verbal diarrhoea and just talks utter shite 24/7

Most normal adults would have said “extension is coming along well, looking forward to when it’s all finished”
That’s it. That’s all. But no, she has to turn it into some toe curling monologue that sounds like something a 14 year old would write in English lit. Can you imagine to guff that goes through her head as her internal dialogue?!

“I’ve just been to use the toilet, because it’s always nice to take a dump,isn’t it? I don’t know why but sitting on the bog gives me time to think, as I study the back of the bathroom door I can’t help but recall all the fun times we have had in this room and it just makes me smile. I can’t help it, that’s a bit sad, isn’t it? But it’s true. I love my bathroom and one day I can’t wait to tell me kids all about how much I love it, I hope that makes sense?”

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Alightened

VIP Member
Date night and takeaway again. Isn’t this every night now? I swear they get so many takeaways
Yes but we only get takeaways because the people who own it are so so lovely, and it makes me feel all warm and cosy inside that we can help them out through this awful time. I also like to watch Mark's face as he eats his oh so lovely takeaway. He makes my heart melt, and if he asked I'd let him eat my takeaway too. I know I sound soppy but I can't believe he's mine. I'm truly truly grateful for everything, for my new extension which is a dream come true, for my family, my cats and my oh so lovely builders who are risking their lives to work for us. I'm feeling all warm and happy now because the takeaway has just arrived and I've actually shed a little tear😏😏😏🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

PatTheTat

Good evening lovelies, hope you're all doing ok tonight. I've just put my gorgeous kiddos to bed after a day of educating them about being good people and how its important to love people even though they're black because it's so so key. I'm not really sure I'm the best person to talk about that but I'm trying my best. I really am. I am learning ans so are they. And I hope that's enough. I'm currently snuggling with Wanny and Day Day because they got out of bed asking for mama so I've let them stay up for a bit while I cuddle with the man I fancy and enjoy a rum and coke with some giant corn because what is life if not little pleasures like this with your loved ones. I just feel so so grateful that I can cuddle my little ones while knowing there is all this horrible sad racism happening in the world. When I feel sad I just look up at this amazing extension we are building using all the money I've made promoting all these random household products. I've had quite a few questions about my hoodie so just letting you all know that it's from Asos and super snuggly. I really miss my family so much. I wish I could cuddle Granny and Po, but I'm happy with my gang and that'll do me plenty for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Sara_M

VIP Member
Oh shes feeling little bubbles of excitement for her home 🙄. Did she mention she was having an extension? This isnt just any extension. This extension represents a future. A future without fear. A future without covid. A future filled with love and hope. And that's just really really lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Mememememe

"today might not be the birthday we all hoped for" she's so predictable!
Why? Why isn't it? She is with her family. Daisy is at home, she's not working, she's not sick in a hospital bed, sounds like a perfect birthday to me. At home, with the ones you love, a little picnic in the garden, sun shining beautifully or is it not perfect because she couldn't throw a huge sponsored birthday party and make yet more money of her kids. Ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lolly666

Howling at braided octopus! You can imagine the vlog about the recipe. "You don't have to braid it if you don't want to, it'll still taste really lovely, but it's just something my family has always done so I like to follow the tradition, and plus the kids and Mark all love it and it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and grateful that we can enjoy this together as a family."

• Haha
Reactions: 28

SwipeUpSally

Finally unsubscribed. I realised that I'd spent precious free time listening to a lady talk about why she picked up two cartons of beer instead of one, before explaining what strawberry squash is. Pass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Pagger

Chatty Member
The important question is.. will they use the new small set of stairs or the original stairs for next years easter egg roll

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
Don't forget the constant explanation of family "ham" day!
along with the annual fireworks where we are all reminded of how she grew up in this damn village and used to come to the very same firework display. The kids will have hot dogs as an early ish tea so they can have something later and charl will be 'well excited' and for a change mark will look bored AF.

I anticipate a very emotional and cringe Christmas about how hard she has 'worked' for the extension and how she never dreamed she would have such a beautiful space for all her family. And how she just wants to live in the moment and enjoy her family. Because they are growing up now. And that's just fine. She is excited for the next chapter. She can't wait to create some lovely memories, in her lovely extension with her lovely family. And the man she fancies the arse off. Don't forget that. And then she will be off, to pour herself a glass of fizz, read her book for an hour and then sit down to flirt with her guy and watch les miserables with a platter of tapas, a bowl of flipz, some oversized corn and some aperol spritz. Just for a treat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Belulah

VIP Member
Sorry, long time reader, first time poster. Can anyone tell me where Mark is from and of that place has any Easter TV themed traditions?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
She shouldn’t be doing ads right now. None of them should. I don’t care that it’s her income - many people have had to lose their income because of this. It’s morally wrong to be advertising milkshake when it’s difficult to even get hold of any milk. Wake the fuck up Charlotte.

Reactions: 25

Lou23

Can’t wait for all the ‘woe is me’ stuff tomorrow because Daisy is the only child in the world to have a lockdown birthday...
Don’t forget there’ll be throwbacks to when she was in hospital and how difficult it was etc (which I’m not knocking) but again Charlotte is the only one to have ever experienced it.
And I can already tell how her Instagram posts will go. Birthday picture with throwbacks, she’ll go on about being sad it’s not the birthday she wanted for her, missing family but she’s grateful, kids will have a picky lunch, she’ll hang out her washing, gushing over the builders bless them for doing their job on Daisy’s birthday, her and mark will eat later, she’ll have a Prosecco, Stan has a nap, she’ll sit and watch something with mark in her pjs that she definitely didn’t buy during lockdown then end the day with her crazy frog like grin with some sentimental post about it being a really lovely day despite the coronavirus scuppering her plans.

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
Yes, she skips down her garden, flowy maxi skirt, no bra, droopy boobs swinging in the light breeze, bare fugly trotters, lank hair blowing in the wind, brew in hand, birds are chirping, bees are buzzing, she pads softly through the bluebells, over the troll bridge with the steam lapping at her pig’s feet & into Sainsbury’s she goes!

• Haha

LadyLucyLocks

Gave up on the vlog 8 minutes in. She did a thing that I really hate people doing to their children, you can hear on the video made for Daisy her saying something along the lines of "I know you won't see all the people you love or have the birthday you want" etc. Why do that? Daisy is probably none the wiser and probably doesn't mind all the much that she can't do much on her birthday but yet it's like Charlotte wants her to be sad about it!
Stop putting your stresses on the kids and let them be oblivious!!!

• Wow

jlne

An ad for petit filous one day then the next day a grocery haul with Tesco’s own fromage frais , really selling it well :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Sara_M

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200413-150203_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200413-145945_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200413-145727_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200413-150823_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200413-150919_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200413-151012_Instagram.jpg

Guys, did you know Mark was from Preston?
Every. Single. Year.
Does she realise rolling eggs has been around for a few hundred years?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lolly666

Shark must be loving the restrictions, he won't have to go to aunty Debbie's for a meal for ages😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23