Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for people getting fitter/loosing weight (if they need/want to) and all that jazz but my god, how self obsessed is she?! Bigging herself up and saying she thinks her face looks slimmer...... I’m not being rude but no, it doesn’t! She’s crackers!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm glad she has gone for something different, she has her own style and it shows. Too many influences are just getting stuff they think other people will like, got to praise Charlotte for this one.

Reactions: 7
I’m all for people getting fitter/loosing weight (if they need/want to) and all that jazz but my god, how self obsessed is she?! Bigging herself up and saying she thinks her face looks slimmer...... I’m not being rude but no, it doesn’t! She’s crackers!!!!!
This. It’s great she’s doing something and I don’t care about people’s size etc but we all know this’ll be short lived just like the gym was, and she’s utterly deluded if she thinks you can see a difference in such a short space of time

Love the way people write massive essays in the comments section on her youtube, Insta etc. I always just think, what's the point?! She doesn't care in the slightest about YOUR children or YOUR house! Hence why she only puts a quick token reply on one or two of the comments.

Love the way people write massive essays in the comments section on her youtube, Insta etc. I always just think, what's the point?! She doesn't care in the slightest about YOUR children or YOUR house! Hence why she only puts a quick token reply on one or two of the comments.
Exactly this. These instafloggers only care about the number of followers they can amass to get the ads in.

Reactions: 3
Why is she having shelves across the wall were her sink is? Can you imagine the sh**t she is going to put on them 😂. I personally think she has too much clutter everywhere!

Reactions: 6
Why is she having shelves across the wall were her sink is? Can you imagine the sh**t she is going to put on them 😂. I personally think she has too much clutter everywhere!
Yes, I can’t stand all her clutter. She’s got a real eye for tat, and plonks it everywhere. The fake ivy on her bedroom wall for example - I can’t stand it 🤢

Reactions: 8
I actually don’t like the kitchen. The black ovens and hob is too harsh against the neutral tones in my personal opinion. The sink is in a bizarre place I’d of swapped the sink and hob. She tries to be stylist but fails massively.

Reactions: 6
I actually don’t like the kitchen. The black ovens and hob is too harsh against the neutral tones in my personal opinion. The sink is in a bizarre place I’d of swapped the sink and hob. She tries to be stylist but fails massively.
I dont think that's her kitchen, just the one from the showroom

Reactions: 1
Yay new skip day....said none of your followers Charlotte. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but WHY did she start 30 day shred home workouts to coincide with her house being full of builders??

• Haha
Sorry but WHY did she start 30 day shred home workouts to coincide with her house being full of builders??
Probably thinks they fancy the pants off her and want to see her sweating it up in her lounge 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She always does this when she's trying to lose weight, it gets on my tits! "Oh I've done slimming world/exercised for a week now, it's been so so lovely, and I've already lost 2lbs and my face looks slimmer"

I'm a similar height and build to her naturally, and let me tell you for free... 2lbs either way does not show at all when you're bigger 🤣
In fact, nobody says anything about me losing weight until I'm about a stone and half down!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She always does this when she's trying to lose weight, it gets on my tits! "Oh I've done slimming world/exercised for a week now, it's been so so lovely, and I've already lost 2lbs and my face looks slimmer"

I'm a similar height and build to her naturally, and let me tell you for free... 2lbs either way does not show at all when you're bigger 🤣
In fact, nobody says anything about me losing weight until I'm about a stone and half down!🤦‍♀️
I didn't drop a dress size or had noticeable weight loss til I lost 2 and a half stone! I'm quite small though. I'm not sure how tall Charlotte is?

Reactions: 5
I didn't drop a dress size or had noticeable weight loss til I lost 2 and a half stone! I'm quite small though. I'm not sure how tall Charlotte is?
I think she's mentioned that she was 5'6" (honestly, do NOT ask me why I remembered that)...I'm a bit shorter and narrower than Charlotte and I have to say, I bet my weight varies by 2 lbs across the month 😅 I didn't look noticeably slimmer until I'd lost about 10 kg!

Reactions: 3
I'm sure she said she's 5"6 5"7 as I'm 5"7 and started slimming world a similar weight to her and thought she'd be good to follow 🤣

Reactions: 1
Exactly.

When you start to loose fat from your body it goes from your internal fat stores first - the fat that is around your organs. You don’t usually notice it externally for a good few weeks or even a month or so.

I don’t think she looks any different today than she did 3 weeks ago.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ But then I wouldn’t expect her to - 1 session of Jillian Michaels isn’t really going to have an effect if she’s still eating like a trooper & knocking back booze every night!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.