Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she has bought the kids a Greggs for lunch because she “built the kids up and then spectacularly let them down” as “baked goods solve all manner of problems (they tried to go to the park but it was closed). I couldn’t give a s**t what she feeds them, but why is there always an emotional reason for her eating/feeding? On a side note, I wonder what Charl ordered for herself?

I’m all for giving Kid’s treats but this is one I definitely wouldn’t be happy to give my Kid’s!! So much for healthy eating Charlotte 😟 The contents are high in fat, saturated fat and salt. One normal Pork Sausage Roll contains 65% of your recommended daily allowance of saturated fat. Those Kids need fresh air and some fun exercise times outside instead of being stuck in front of a Telly or IPad. After all those Kids are her meal ticket without them she’d not have her new Extension or every freebie under the Sun!!

Attachments

duck me why is there such a big deal over something so minor? We tried to go to the park yesterday and it was shut, I said never mind we will go in the garden and get the bubbles out, 4 year old was happy with that- didn’t need to let her eat her disappointment😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
duck me why is there such a big deal over something so minor? We tried to go to the park yesterday and it was shut, I said never mind we will go in the garden and get the bubbles out, 4 year old was happy with that- didn’t need to let her eat her disappointment😂😂😂
Exactly!

She’s a self confessed homebody. She doesn’t like to leave the house. She is not the outdoorsy type at all and the kids are always couped up because of it. She lives in a bubble.
Exactly. Many people are homebodies, myself included but it's about doing the best for your kids, not forcing them to be shut-ins just because you'd rather spend all day pottering about the house instead of getting exercise or doing something interesting :rolleyes:.

Reactions: 6
Fairly sure if I told my children we'd go to the park but offered them a pasty instead they'd throw it in my face!

Why not go for a run around a field, kick a ball, try and find another park, feed the ducks?? Probably relieved the park was shut so she didn't have to stand around!

Reactions: 13
She’s such a sap! Just let them run around, play, be free.... why is she always micromanaging them?

and yes, food to cover disappointment or a change of plans is a slippery slope. they got sausage rolls AND doughnuts fgs! Do they do kids sausage rolls or were they full sized adults?

Reactions: 10
Fairly sure if I told my children we'd go to the park but offered them a pasty instead they'd throw it in my face!

Why not go for a run around a field, kick a ball, try and find another park, feed the ducks?? Probably relieved the park was shut so she didn't have to stand around!
So would mine! I’m not claiming that I’m a perfect mother but surely she’s encouraging an eating disorder for them? I would never use food as a reward or to attempt to cheer them up

Reactions: 4
We like a Greggs as much as anybody, and my children do have from there. Had she said the park was closed so they had a run around the field and chased each other then called in for a doughnut as a treat, fair enough..but you dont replace activity with food, especially for kids who have very little activity as it is!

Reactions: 7
"ended up as the world's worst mum today"

Oh for God's sake, just give it a bleeping rest you pathetic, desperate, attention-seeking creep! Always looking for reassurance and little boosts from people to feed her ego. 'Aw hun you're a fab mum, you weren't to know the park was closed' blah blah blah 😴
And I don't see why they still couldn't have gone for a scoot or bike ride, kick a ball around or something anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"ended up as the world's worst mum today"

Oh for God's sake, just give it a bleeping rest you pathetic, desperate, attention-seeking creep! Always looking for reassurance and little boosts from people to feed her ego. 'Aw hun you're a fab mum, you weren't to know the park was closed' blah blah blah 😴
And I don't see why they still couldn't have gone for a scoot or bike ride, kick a ball around or something anyway.
Lolling. 100 percent this😂

Reactions: 7
I've said plenty of times that she rarely does much at all with the kids unless it benefits her. She said during lockdown they had only been out twice and that was about 5 weeks in. Pre covid she only seemed to take them to eaterys or her parents house. She has no excuse to not get them on their bikes or scooters, or take a ball to a field, jump in muddy puddles, go on a nature hunt. They never seem to be outside unless its the back garden where Charlotte can sit reading her book.
She's quite lazy tbh and they are in front of the TV alot more than my kids, and I have been working from home full time! I have still spent every lunch break either in the garden or on a 30 minute walk. My kids go stir crazy without fresh air and it helps us all.
Strikes me that she just cba to exercise herself tbh.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she doesn't film it or photograph playing with the kids because then she would get flack for never putting her phone down. I know she documents everything else though so why wouldn't she document that?

I imagine it must be hard with three kids of different ages, into different things and having to occupy them all whilst your house is upside down and trying to work from home.

I don't have kids so can't really relate.
I’ve got children of different ages and I manage just fine.

She’s a joke. That facebook post is hilarious.

Reactions: 9
Yes she very lazy indeed, getting the kids a greggs instead of going to a field for a run around is weird, now don't get me wrong I'm a bit of a home bird but I take my children out as much as I can because they need it and I certainly don't ply them with fatty foods to make up for the fact the parks shut. She's a joke, and her latest post about "your home being a homeless person's dream" I actually think that's very egoistic and twatty of her, if she cared that much about the homeless she would do more for them. She's actually not a nice person at all.

Reactions: 14
Yes she very lazy indeed, getting the kids a greggs instead of going to a field for a run around is weird, now don't get me wrong I'm a bit of a home bird but I take my children out as much as I can because they need it and I certainly don't ply them with fatty foods to make up for the fact the parks shut. She's a joke, and her latest post about "your home being a homeless person's dream" I actually think that's very egoistic and twatty of her, if she cared that much about the homeless she would do more for them. She's actually not a nice person at all.
Where did she say that? Imagine having the audacity

Reactions: 1
She’s spoiling us today. What a treat that was seeing the rain and scaffolding on her stories... my god how boring can she get 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.