Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many times in a day this woman either: cries, tears up or gets emotional. It must be bloody exhausting, no wonder she barely leaves the house. She needs to get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she make such a fuss? I've got two kids around Daisy and Stans age and can honestly say they've (thankfully) not noticed all going on around them. We go for a walk EVERYDAY, if it's raining, we put on our wellies because kids LOVE rain and puddles! Since restrictions lifted we've been to 2 farms and a little fair on the beach. As far as I'm concerned she is choosing to be miserable and make them kids lives dull. Such a shame for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she make such a fuss? I've got two kids around Daisy and Stans age and can honestly say they've (thankfully) not noticed all going on around them. We go for a walk EVERYDAY, if it's raining, we put on our wellies because kids LOVE rain and puddles! Since restrictions lifted we've been to 2 farms and a little fair on the beach. As far as I'm concerned she is choosing to be miserable and make them kids lives dull. Such a shame for them.
We lost our youngest son in NICU at the start of the year and I have still made an effort with my other two children to go out for walks etc. She’s pathetic. Self self self. I always thought that when you had children it wasn’t about you anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
We lost our youngest son in NICU at the start of the year and I have still made an effort with my other two children to go out for walks etc. She’s pathetic. Self self self. I always thought that when you had children it wasn’t about you anymore.
I'm so sorry x

Reactions: 2
I am so sorry xx

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else read her stories and say out loud "oh beep off* Charlotte 🙄 honestly shes so whimsical... It makes me cringe!

Reactions: 8
If the park was closed, why didn't she go to another local one or drive somewhere with the kids. They're not living in the middle of nowhere!

Reactions: 6
😔 I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you all. Warmest wishes to you and your family. Xx

Reactions: 4
If the park was closed, why didn't she go to another local one or drive somewhere with the kids. They're not living in the middle of nowhere!
exactly. Or take them out for a walk - there’s got to be some woodland walks or countryside near them? I take my lot out every day for a walk & fresh air - beaches, parks, woodlands, around the fields with the dog, even a wander around the local area - anything just to get a bit of air and stretch the legs for an hour. They are a really lazy family.

Reactions: 7
She has a car too. She could drive somewhere, surely she has walks nearby they could do.
To play the pity card that they couldn't do anything at all because one park is closed is low. Plenty of other options so that charl didn't feel 'the worst mum in the world'

Reactions: 8
She has a car too. She could drive somewhere, surely she has walks nearby they could do.
To play the pity card that they couldn't do anything at all because one park is closed is low. Plenty of other options so that charl didn't feel 'the worst mum in the world'
play parks near us are still closed, or they were last time I looked. There’s loads to do though without them, find a field and take a ball - or a bat & Ball and so mini rounders or even playing tag or getting the kids to do races - just ANYTHING other than sitting in the house or eating junk food because that’s all those kids ever seem to do.

Reactions: 4
Tattle’s her bible. I just wish she’d take our advice about the crazy frog face, gurning like a half wit. 😡

Reactions: 3
If she has read here and has decided to step it up and get the kids out then I'm all for it! I just hope it's not short lived.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.