Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion -

Charlotte Louise Taylor #7
It’s sunshine & songbirds in Charlotte Land
But the extension is costing a fair few grand
She’ll just sell her kiddos to flog yet another brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion: Ad breaks & treat cakes & Prosecco is sipped, take a day off Charl coz we know the script!

Reactions: 7
I quite like it but I prefer neutral tones to the whole grey trend. I think it will age well, whereas someone like Katie Ellison’s kitchen (which I do like) will date pretty quickly. Probs would have gone for a slightly more contrasting worktop or darker flooring to break it up a bit but I do like it.

Reactions: 1
I quite like it but I prefer neutral tones to the whole grey trend. I think it will age well, whereas someone like Katie Ellison’s kitchen (which I do like) will date pretty quickly. Probs would have gone for a slightly more contrasting worktop or darker flooring to break it up a bit but I do like it.
Hmm I don't know what it is. I don't like that sink on the back wall. Haha ans it looks very pink to me. So did her samples. Off to look at Ellison kitchen now!!!

Hmm I don't know what it is. I don't like that sink on the back wall. Haha ans it looks very pink to me. So did her samples. Off to look at Ellison kitchen now!!!
😂 oooh did not know she was going for pink tiles! Sinks facing the wall are a bit odd to be fair, They’re usually by a window aren’t they?

Reactions: 5
On her 'reno' account :)

I actually really like it tbf, like another poster said, I personally wouldn't have the sink facing the wall but I do really like the kitchen 🤷‍♀️
Ahh thanks - i stopped following her a while ago, but really intrigued to see how the renovation goes as we are planning a kitchen extension also, and i didn't realise she had set up a 'home' account.... i thought the majority of followers had voted no?!

Ahh thanks - i stopped following her a while ago, but really intrigued to see how the renovation goes as we are planning a kitchen extension also, and i didn't realise she had set up a 'home' account.... i thought the majority of followers had voted no?!
They did, yet she still felt the need to make one 😐🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hard to tell when it’s not actually in her house yet, but her choice of kitchen looks really clinical? Like a dental surgery or something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.