Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few months - it was about 3 weeks, they broke up Boxing Day and she was with Mark by end of Jan (from what I can remember).

She is not as sweet and innocent as she makes out, I think Mark was the reason she lost weight initially so that he would ‘fancy’ her back. He was her exit plan for a while I’ll bet.

Then she had the cheek to weep into her brew every time Bill had to go to his dad, even though her ex was the poor sod who had to move out of his home and give up full time with his son to be a weekend dad!
She’s so calculating. She would never have left her ex if Mark wasn’t waiting in the wings. There’s no way she would be prepared to be without a man, and therefore she’ll tolerate anything. What a role model to Daisy... 🙄

I believe she turned on the waterworks to manipulate her audience into feeling sorry for her whenever Bill spent time with his Dad. Her ex Stephen comes across as a nice guy. He definitely deserved better than Miss sell-my-kids-to-pay-for-my-wedding-and-extension Taylor.

Reactions: 7
I only started following her early this year so I’ve not seen a lot of videos. I have snooped her insta though 🤣 Shes an odd character for sure

Reactions: 2
She’s so calculating. She would never have left her ex if Mark wasn’t waiting in the wings. There’s no way she would be prepared to be without a man, and therefore she’ll tolerate anything. What a role model to Daisy... 🙄

I believe she turned on the waterworks to manipulate her audience into feeling sorry for her whenever Bill spent time with his Dad. Her ex Stephen comes across as a nice guy. He definitely deserved better than Miss sell-my-kids-to-pay-for-my-wedding-and-extension Taylor.
Agree, that’s why she’s always so gushy and can’t belive her luck when it came to Mark, because she literally walked out of one relationship into another. We obviously don’t know anything about her ex but it’s refreshing that he stays away from all socials.

She also loves to wax lyrical about how she has to come to terms with bein an unloved single parent, and the dark period of accepting it might just be her and Bill forever (that 3 weeks must have been harrowing...)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair things with her ex might have been tit for a long time before he actually moved out. They may have just stayed together for Bill. I.had a scroll through her Insta before and she still has photos of her and her ex together. That's odd.

Reactions: 2
To be fair things with her ex might have been tit for a long time before he actually moved out. They may have just stayed together for Bill. I.had a scroll through her Insta before and she still has photos of her and her ex together. That's odd.
That’s fair enough but she didn’t really hesitate in introducing Bill to Mark. Thankfully it’s worked out but imagine it didn’t? How many ‘step daddies’ would the poor lad have had? I do wonder..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That’s fair enough but she didn’t really hesitate in introducing Bill to Mark. Thankfully it’s worked out but imagine it didn’t? How many ‘step daddies’ would the poor lad have had? I do wonder..
Yeah I don't agree with that at all. My SIL is on her 4th relationship (that we know of) after splitting with the child's father. Must be horrible for the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Not long before they split, Charlotte posted a bit of a gushy post about her ex. He appeared in one of the Taylor Swift videos where the rest of her family mimed and danced about. She also wrote nice things about him when telling the story of Bill’s birth. Obviously things could’ve been bad behind closed doors, but it’s very convenient that she got together with Mark 3 weeks later (or so she says). She said in a video that colleagues at work made comments on how Mark and Charl were really close and like “brother and sister”. Again, very convenient.

Reactions: 3
Good evening lovelies, hope you're all doing ok tonight. I've just put my gorgeous kiddos to bed after a day of educating them about being good people and how its important to love people even though they're black because it's so so key. I'm not really sure I'm the best person to talk about that but I'm trying my best. I really am. I am learning ans so are they. And I hope that's enough. I'm currently snuggling with Wanny and Day Day because they got out of bed asking for mama so I've let them stay up for a bit while I cuddle with the man I fancy and enjoy a rum and coke with some giant corn because what is life if not little pleasures like this with your loved ones. I just feel so so grateful that I can cuddle my little ones while knowing there is all this horrible sad racism happening in the world. When I feel sad I just look up at this amazing extension we are building using all the money I've made promoting all these random household products. I've had quite a few questions about my hoodie so just letting you all know that it's from Asos and super snuggly. I really miss my family so much. I wish I could cuddle Granny and Po, but I'm happy with my gang and that'll do me plenty for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ahaha she could totally go on holiday (with the man she fancies) and we could all stand in and write her posts for her, no-one would ever know!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good evening lovelies, hope you're all doing ok tonight. I've just put my gorgeous kiddos to bed after a day of educating them about being good people and how its important to love people even though they're black because it's so so key. I'm not really sure I'm the best person to talk about that but I'm trying my best. I really am. I am learning ans so are they. And I hope that's enough. I'm currently snuggling with Wanny and Day Day because they got out of bed asking for mama so I've let them stay up for a bit while I cuddle with the man I fancy and enjoy a rum and coke with some giant corn because what is life if not little pleasures like this with your loved ones. I just feel so so grateful that I can cuddle my little ones while knowing there is all this horrible sad racism happening in the world. When I feel sad I just look up at this amazing extension we are building using all the money I've made promoting all these random household products. I've had quite a few questions about my hoodie so just letting you all know that it's from Asos and super snuggly. I really miss my family so much. I wish I could cuddle Granny and Po, but I'm happy with my gang and that'll do me plenty for now.
I actually read that whole thing in her voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's under the lantern light waiting for her 45 seconds of fun. The teasmade is on so a brew is ready. Sharky Marky is thinking of FIFA and tomorrow night's dinner.
She’s got her puffed corn ready to watch some drippy film with Mark and he’s absolutely loathing it but will smile and be polite because he wants his fajita salad bowl with some homemade flatbreads etc etc tomorrow night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She has taken a meander along the stream to Waitrose for rum and coke, to make Sharks eyesight hazy when he pump pump squirts all over the lantern.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did we really need to know that she’s having heavy periods & clots!!! Is there nothing she can keep private???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
i've had to take a break from her

she's just too much....is now a good time to jump back in or is she in full on gush mode over something?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.