Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d just shove a bloody pizza in the oven for tea like the rest of us.
I know! Even the flippin birthday cocktail sausages were done in dijon mustard and honey 🙄 couldnt just be regular old cocktail sausages in Chars house!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont think her food is that great, they eat alot of processed food. Her children eat alot of snacks that are high in sugar and with little or no nutritional value.
I think she tries very hard to be a real 'foodie'.
I'm sorry but she buys ready cooked rice, sausage in a tin, ready made sauces etc.
Now, please dont get me wrong, we all do our best to feed our family. But she wants to be this great cook but actually her skills are pretty poor. And on her budget she should beable to do alot better.
Those sausages in mustard and honey are still cheap sausage! With little meat content and loads of crap added to them!

Reactions: 13
"Both gardens" she quotes as she shows us the views outside of her brand new bifold doors fitted in her brand new extension.

duck off Charlotte

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't even watch her. The whole facial expressions when she talks irritates me and I'm a lipreader so that makes it even worse.

Reactions: 6
I find it super hard to believe that the top suggestion for videos for her to film is Home renovation stuff. Just no.

• Haha
I feel I have missed out on sth - in her latest story what is the scan that she has been worried about? Then I don’t think she ever mentioned Mark was furloughed? Nothing wrong with being furloughed but surely the guy should be doing everything in the house

Reactions: 3
Oh FFS why did it have to be Charlotte who got chosen for the COVID study!! Of course she thinks she’s had it - she thinks she’s had everything!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I feel I have missed out on sth - in her latest story what is the scan that she has been worried about? Then I don’t think she ever mentioned Mark was furloughed? Nothing wrong with being furloughed but surely the guy should be doing everything in the house
she went for an ultrasound- presumably on her uterus- as she’s been having heavy periods.... everything is absolutely fine apparently but of course she keeps mentioning it and ripping the arse out of it....!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh FFS why did it have to be Charlotte who got chosen for the COVID study!! Of course she thinks she’s had it - she thinks she’s had everything!!!
Did make me laugh when she said that she was randomly ill back in March, like she doesn't complain about being ill several times a month.

• Haha
Didn't realise how much garden they've lost due to the so so lovely extension of dreams!at this rate the kids will be playing in Waitrose's car park 🤣

Don't know why I've only just realised how big the extension actually is! Must be costing a tit load 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes she announced on her Insta stories that Sharky boy was furloughed.

Reactions: 1
Didn't realise how much garden they've lost due to the so so lovely extension of dreams!at this rate the kids will be playing in Waitrose's car park 🤣

Don't know why I've only just realised how big the extension actually is! Must be costing a tit load 😳
I envied the extention, I really need and want one. They must have made quite a bit of equity in it and remortgaged a HUGE amount. I'm not jealous anymore!

Must have been hard, working form home with charl drooling over his shoulder every minute of the day, calling out "the man i fancy", every bloody second.
Why would they furlough though if he can wfh?

Reactions: 2
How many questions is she putting on stories today! Needing to boost engagement? Just get on with it Char, you already know what you're going to film and post!

Reactions: 3

Where do we see that? I cant find it on her stories or IG grid. Has she deleted it or am I completely overlooking it?

I thought I checked all her stories can’t believe I missed this! When was that? Shark was working from home in March I believe
It's only in the last week or so that she announced it. He's got another couple of weeks being furloughed apparently as his company decide what measures they're taking.

Charlotte is in for a rude awakening when she can have the anti body test and finds out that she absolutely did not have covid 😂😂 No girl, you were just milking another bout of the sniffles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.