Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we really need to know that she’s having heavy periods & clots!!! Is there nothing she can keep private???
she’s a definite over sharer. She needs to lay the ground work for that 2021 baby (not that I can talk as I justrecently found out I’m expecting in 2021 too 😂🤦🏻‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do these instamums not give a tit about the environment? I’m yet to see one not fill the house/a wall with balloons (Non recyclable plastic) filled with helium (a massively depleted and finite source which is needed for medical equipment, such as MRIs). As influencers I’d expect them (especially those who have used the NHS a lot) to respect that and promote reusable/recyclable decorations.

She really, really treats Bill like a baby. I don’t know if it’s to do with the guilt she feels over going back to work when he was 6 weeks old or whatever, but I have an 8 year old and Bill seems so much younger in comparison. I understand it must be hard having such a huge age gap between kids, but I do feel like she should make more of an effort with him and not group him in with the younger two.
Had to, or chose to?[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did we really need to know that she’s having heavy periods & clots!!! Is there nothing she can keep private???
She had absolutely no valid reason to share this at all. “Health is important” etc. Yes, Char, I think at this point in 2020 we all know that. It was purely either desperately trying to think of some content for her slow and dull online presence, or for a bit of attention. The fact I know her period schedule, what contraception she’s been on and when, the fact she wears thongs and never knickers and she loves sex is just far too much. That’s a digital footprint there forever... does she not think of these things? Her poor kids will hate it so much when they’re older. Now another well talked about influencer on Tattle has disappeared, I hope it starts the end of this bullshit “influencer” fad. It’s all drying up Charlotte, go back to journalism.

Reactions: 8
“I’ve had a few messages about the sausages! They are cocktail sausages warmed in the oven” thank god you cleared the that up Charlotte because I would never have guessed what they were 🤨 ffs
Also are you kidding me about the mask bringing out your eyes?! It’s not a bleeping fashion accessory jeez anything for content!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
“I’ve had a few messages about the sausages! They are cocktail sausages warmed in the oven” thank god you cleared the that up Charlotte because I would never have guessed what they were 🤨 ffs
Also are you kidding me about the mask bringing out your eyes?! It’s not a bleeping fashion accessory jeez anything for content!
...and it's upside down and not fitted properly! 🤦‍♀️:rolleyes:

• Haha
She had absolutely no valid reason to share this at all. “Health is important” etc. Yes, Char, I think at this point in 2020 we all know that. It was purely either desperately trying to think of some content for her slow and dull online presence, or for a bit of attention. The fact I know her period schedule, what contraception she’s been on and when, the fact she wears thongs and never knickers and she loves sex is just far too much. That’s a digital footprint there forever... does she not think of these things? Her poor kids will hate it so much when they’re older. Now another well talked about influencer on Tattle has disappeared, I hope it starts the end of this bullshit “influencer” fad. It’s all drying up Charlotte, go back to journalism.
It’s definitely for attention. She thrives off any kind of medical issue.

Reactions: 5
Food.. Bill x8.. Period clots. There’s a time and a place and today was not the time or the place. Manky cow 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
she’s a definite over sharer. She needs to lay the ground work for that 2021 baby (not that I can talk as I justrecently found out I’m expecting in 2021 too 😂🤦🏻‍♀️)
Was JUST coming to say that. Haha. Pill issues ='suprise' baby number 4

Congrats BTW, ranging with jelasous 😍 I am SO broody I'm. Waiting for it to pass 😂

• Heart
I cannot believe she shared about having heavy bleeding and clots, why do we need to know that?! We don’t want to know what comes out of your vagina Charlotte🤮 TMI to say the least, Mark must cringe.

• Sick
I find it shocking that most people on this thread know everything about her from when she’s due on, her address (!!!) when and why she split with bills dad, what they have to eat everyday, the layout of their home, probably wouldn’t be too difficult to work out the kids school which to me is frightening. I really don’t understand why this doesn’t seem to phase her and for what? A new extension and some show off wedding? The fact that her kids will grow up and be able to look back at their entire childhood plastered over social media 🤦‍♀️ She has absolutely no respect for her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why I'm surprised mark osnt getting a vasectomy if she is having issues with contraception. I'm about to have my 2nd and me and my husband are already counting down until he can get one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why I'm surprised mark osnt getting a vasectomy if she is having issues with contraception. I'm about to have my 2nd and me and my husband are already counting down until he can get one 😂
Yeah, considering two of her children were “accidents” she clearly has trouble with contraception. If she’s so sure Stan was her last, Mark should get the snip. Also, her latest Instagram story; she looks really different?

Reactions: 2
Oh her face is just so smug 😡 So much going on in the world and she’s banging on about getting her coffee and her tiles. Whilst I’m all for continuing to try and live life as “normal” as they can why do WE need to know about YOUR bloody extension all the time!

She’s going to be more insufferable than usual by the time this fecking extension is finished!!!! She’ll be going into advert overdrive to pay for it!!!!

It’s funny that she did a poll asking if she should make a seperate account for her home reno stuff and everyone said no. She blatantly wanted another account to spam all day every day.

I wish she’d just shove a bloody pizza in the oven for tea like the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.