Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we give Charlotte too much credit 😂 Most of the time I see a lazy mum, hiding somewhere having her 75th brew of the day whilst the kids watch yet another film. She throws a wash load on every day and cooks tea but I would just consider that as basic 🤔 At least Mark does a full says work.
I agree! It doesn't mean Mark doesn't do his fair share. Maybe he does all the ironing, gardening, DIY, bath times, driving kids to hobbies etc

Oh and those picky plates. Pathetic. You can get those for £1 in Asda. It was just another way of scoring mum points with her sheep.

Reactions: 1
I get that she is clearly very excited about her extension and if I was getting one I’m sure I would be thrilled to see it all coming together etc but I think unless it’s your extension then no one else cares and I also just find the amount she posts about it like she is bragging and it’s really insensitive while the world is quite a heavy at the moment. Read the room Charlotte.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe they'll make love under the lantern... It would be so lovely and so romantic. She'd be so grateful.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her eldest is what 7-8 and her youngest 2, so how does that even work? Daisy doesn’t seem to share from what I’ve seen either. She’s so lazy it triggers me 🤣
She really, really treats Bill like a baby. I don’t know if it’s to do with the guilt she feels over going back to work when he was 6 weeks old or whatever, but I have an 8 year old and Bill seems so much younger in comparison. I understand it must be hard having such a huge age gap between kids, but I do feel like she should make more of an effort with him and not group him in with the younger two.

Reactions: 5
I agree! It doesn't mean Mark doesn't do his fair share. Maybe he does all the ironing, gardening, DIY, bath times, driving kids to hobbies etc
Oh give over, there's no way Mark is doing all those things. She always has to make a point when he's done something like it's a big deal.

Reactions: 4
How long will it be before the obligatory gushing whilst laying on the floor gazing up at the stars through her "lantern" light then? First house to ever have an extension to fill with the people she loves. Oh do f off Charlotte.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long will it be before the obligatory gushing whilst laying on the floor gazing up at the stars through her "lantern" light then? First house to ever have an extension to fill with the people she loves. Oh do f off Charlotte.
It'll be "I know it's cheesy, but I'm so in love with my lantern light, it makes me so happy, I'm so so grateful"🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh give over, there's no way Mark is doing all those things. She always has to make a point when he's done something like it's a big deal.
She has said in a Q&A that she does everything. Mark doesn’t do anything because he’s “good at playing with the kids”. That is literally what she said. Absolute doormat.

• Haha
  • Wow
More fool her. What an example to set her kids. Is she that desperate to hang on to a man that she’ll revert to being a 1950s housewife? 🙄

“They close the shop so we can decide” how entitled does she sound?! Spoilt 🤬

haha the tile shop didnt close the shop so they can decide! They are not posh and becks! We have a shop that is related to home stuff, its social distancing and we have appointments only at the moment!

Reactions: 10
haha the tile shop didnt close the shop so they can decide! They are not posh and becks! We have a shop that is related to home stuff, its social distancing and we have appointments only at the moment!
Not even for the Duke and Duchess of Rolling-eggs-down-the-stairs-because-Mark-is-from-Preston-where-they-roll-eggs-down-hill-but-we-don’t-have-hill-so-we-use-the-stairs?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
From what I’ve seen, she seemed ‘heartbroken’ after her break up with Bills dad but only a few months later she was with Mark. So if there ever was a reason as to why she apparently does everything for him, it’s probably to keep him because she’s scared it’ll happen again. You shouldn’t get into a new relationship when you’re not emotionally ready.

From what I’ve seen, she seemed ‘heartbroken’ after her break up with Bills dad but only a few months later she was with Mark. So if there ever was a reason as to why she apparently does everything for him, it’s probably to keep him because she’s scared it’ll happen again. You shouldn’t get into a new relationship when you’re not emotionally ready.
Yeah, from the sounds of it she was in to Mark before she split with Bill’s Dad, from what she said in that “How we met” (🤢) video. She said they worked together and were “good friends” and she said Mark was the first person she told when she broke up with Bill’s Dad. “Friends”... Yeah yeah.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Few months - it was about 3 weeks, they broke up Boxing Day and she was with Mark by end of Jan (from what I can remember).

She is not as sweet and innocent as she makes out, I think Mark was the reason she lost weight initially so that he would ‘fancy’ her back. He was her exit plan for a while I’ll bet.

Then she had the cheek to weep into her brew every time Bill had to go to his dad, even though her ex was the poor sod who had to move out of his home and give up full time with his son to be a weekend dad!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.