Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say the same😂😂
“mark is at home today, because he’s been furloughed, and it’s so lovely to have him at home, he’s so good with the kids and it’s always nice to have your fiancé home isn’t it? But yeah, I’m feeling really good today and we are just going to put a film on and enjoy being together, the 5 of us, I bloody love them all so much and it’s nice to be able to say that, isn’t it? I hope that makes sense!”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Mark’s furloughed but they’re lucky they get to spend time as a family 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I believe so. I really thought she’d be all ‘wedding diet!’ mad, but amazingly she barely seems to mention the wedding.
As soon as the extension's finished, you can bet we'll be hearing about the "I'm so so grateful to be marrying the love of my life wedding"😴😴

Reactions: 7
If he's furloughed, I want to see that lazy bore work his fingers to the bone cleaning the house, running around after the kids and cooking the dinner. It's about time Charlotte put her feet up and let him take on some of the unpaid workload. His laziness really pisses me off.

Oh, and when he does eventually do a measly bit of cleaning, I bet she'll be fawning over how marvelous he is. Oh whoopie-bleeping-do. The bar is on the floor for some women. Aim higher, ffs, stop expecting the bare minimum from these work shy men expecting an extension of their mother in their female partners.

Sorry. I'm done now. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If he's furloughed, I want to see that lazy bore work his fingers to the bone cleaning the house, running around after the kids and cooking the dinner. It's about time Charlotte put her feet up and let him take on some of the unpaid workload. His laziness really pisses me off.

Oh, and when he does eventually do a measly bit of cleaning, I bet she'll be fawning over how marvelous he is. Oh whoopie-bleeping-do. The bar is on the floor for some women. Aim higher, ffs, stop expecting the bare minimum from these work shy men expecting an extension of their mother in their female partners.

Sorry. I'm done now. 😊
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve said before she seems like his Mum, it’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To be fair we don't so much of him. I respect him for having a proper job. He does seem wet, limp and soggy but for all we know he might be a freak in the sheets and a right barrel of laughs behind the camera 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I believe so. I really thought she’d be all ‘wedding diet!’ mad, but amazingly she barely seems to mention the wedding.
Wait till January, although didn't she struggle with SW second time around? Maybe she will try something else. I Loved her SW videos they were a huge help to me back then.

Reactions: 3
I think we give Charlotte too much credit 😂 Most of the time I see a lazy mum, hiding somewhere having her 75th brew of the day whilst the kids watch yet another film. She throws a wash load on every day and cooks tea but I would just consider that as basic 🤔 At least Mark does a full says work.

Reactions: 14
I’ve officially lost it with this woman. Her voice grates on me, she constantly sounds like she needs to clear her throat. Her long rants in the car with her eyes staring into your soul also piss me off. It’s the same tit day in day out.

As for her husband not doing things, I do all the cleaning and cooking. I’ve come to realise if I want it done right then I do it myself. That doesn’t mean I mother my fiancé though. Charlotte herself seems very lazy. She forever preaches shes off doing things with the kids and 5 mins later there’s a story of her sat on her arse doing bugger all.

Also those pick plates are boring me to death now. Great idea for every now and then but everyday?? I bet at least one kid goes hungry because the others snatch it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve officially lost it with this woman. Her voice grates on me, she constantly sounds like she needs to clear her throat. Her long rants in the car with her eyes staring into your soul also piss me off. It’s the same tit day in day out.

As for her husband not doing things, I do all the cleaning and cooking. I’ve come to realise if I want it done right then I do it myself. That doesn’t mean I mother my fiancé though. Charlotte herself seems very lazy. She forever preaches shes off doing things with the kids and 5 mins later there’s a story of her sat on her arse doing bugger all.

Also those pick plates are boring me to death now. Great idea for every now and then but everyday?? I bet at least one kid goes hungry because the others snatch it up.
I don’t understand how it works! I have 2 kids and would NEVER give them a plate of food to share! Recipe for a disaster in my house.

Reactions: 10
I can just imagine him tell her he’s been furloughed “oh don’t worry mark if we are struggling for money I’ll just do a few ads” 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how it works! I have 2 kids and would NEVER give them a plate of food to share! Recipe for a disaster in my house.
Her eldest is what 7-8 and her youngest 2, so how does that even work? Daisy doesn’t seem to share from what I’ve seen either. She’s so lazy it triggers me 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.